Vaccines: A Measured Response
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#541 (permalink)      7/28/2021 11:19:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3312
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3319
Minnesota medical worker has both of her legs AMPUTATED after contracting COVID-19 just days after receiving her second vaccine dose Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1 Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital, where she tested positive for the virus Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed. Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have of her legs amputated Medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine caused her complications, while her husband searches for answers Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered

Yep, right, the vaccine got nothing to do with this complications.
Indeed, anyone can see that, even the toddlers.

Edited on 7/28/2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#542 (permalink)      7/28/2021 11:26:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13499
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20166
+1 details
yoshy262 wrote:

Minnesota medical worker has both of her legs AMPUTATED after contracting COVID-19 just days after receiving her second vaccine dose Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1 Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital, where she tested positive for the virus Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed. Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have of her legs amputated Medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine caused her complications, while her husband searches for answers Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered Yep, right, the vaccine got nothing to do with this complications.Indeed, anyone can see that, even the toddlers.

Well you have your sample size of ONE. Time to FEAR!

edit: I at least want to give you credit for wearing a mask though when in public and around people, that is, if you do. More than I can say for most in my area who always resisted masking up and social distancing because "The Democrat/China Planedemic ain't no reason to give up muh' Freedumbz"

Edited on 7/28/2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason:
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#543 (permalink)      7/28/2021 11:50:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3312
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3319
javyn wrote:

edit: I at least want to give you credit for wearing a mask though when in public and around people, that is, if you do.

I use my mask, I have no other choice, is not a dream to wear a FFP2 mask for 10+ hours but
"Murphy law" says that "if is working, why change it."

What's painful to see is that my colleagues (some of them) doesn't give a fuck anymore about it.
At least I tell them straight away - If you come over here use your mask, otherwise don't come near me.
They know me that I am a little crazy, no comments about it.

#544 (permalink)      7/28/2021 12:59:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13499
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20166
It's calmed down here a bit. Since the vax came out, most people aren't masking up anymore. Naturally, no one is making anyone prove their vaccination status so it's pretty much done.

I hear there are more mask mandates coming down the pike, idea being the people who are vaccinated still should wear a mask to protect those who refuse the vaccine from infection.

Not sure how I feel about that as I had to spend the last year hearing "Dur....I don't wanna wear a mask, if you are afraid of being infected then YOU need to stay home." I think I may adopt the same attitude now.
#545 (permalink)      7/28/2021 1:10:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13499
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20166
Interesting developments in Israel.

#546 (permalink)      7/28/2021 1:22:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3312
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3319
You are looking at the wrong statistics.
Yes, newly infected are higher with unvaxxinated than vaccinated but unvaxxinated die less than vaxxinated.

So, bottom line:
Vaxxinated dies 6 times higher than unvaxxinated.

Check it and post it again.
#547 (permalink)      7/28/2021 1:54:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13499
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20166
yoshy262 wrote:

So, bottom line:
Vaxxinated dies 6 times higher than unvaxxinated.

Check it and post it again.

LOL where the hell are you getting that from?

#548 (permalink)      7/28/2021 2:21:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3312
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3319
javyn wrote:

LOL where the hell are you getting that from?

Don't mind me, I'm here only to spread some fake news. Take care.

The virus is contagious only for peasants, we, the high class, are immune to it.

#549 (permalink)      7/28/2021 2:36:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3312
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3319
2 months ago - Pfizer jab deadlier than AstraZeneca across Europe – leaked study

A leaked AstraZeneca study found that the number of people who died after getting the Pfizer COVID vaccine in several European countries was higher than the fatalities linked to its own jab, although the opposite applied in the UK.

#550 (permalink)      7/28/2021 3:11:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13499
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20166
Oh, so you're saying one company's vaccine kills more people than another company's vaccine, not that vaccines kill more people than COVID, which is what it sounded like you were saying, which, would be an absolutely insane thing to say and not based on reality.
#551 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:20:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan