Who's the worst American president of all time?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/13/2021 7:20:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos104
+3 details
Carrion you're really breaking my heart here...
Trump may have been a character and dramatic...
But he was himself and transparent... And for a politician, that's the closest you'll get to honesty..
He was the only president in recent times that actually took action... answered questions, and talked specifics openly. He tried hard.. Kinda opened my eyes to how bad the far left is.. They want to make us all poor and dependent on them.., so they can have further control over us... They are selling our futures away to China for market shares..
Trump actually wanted to push American nationalism and wanted more for US citizens, instead of giving all our money away to other countries.. All those Mexican illegals he kept at bay.. (Though sure, they should have the right to 'want' a better life..) But it just makes things harder for those already native to the US.. Democrats don't want the Mexican illegals in the US out of the 'kindness of their hearts' ...its a ploy.. They just want them here because giving them citizenship will assure them more votes...they wont feel the effects of it. (They're rich.) I will though.. Middle class.. Having pride as an American Nationalist does not make you an ignorant racial bigot...Dems control the news, manipulate the hell put of us, fear us into submission, stuff progressive racial equality and LgBTQ bs down our throats instead of letting it happen naturally..news journalism is intended to be unbiased.. Far from it now.. Not to be conspiracy guy, but all that Big Brother is watching shit gets more real all the time... Trump at least had the backs of the mid class n small business.. Do not forget the true stats.. Before covid, during Trump's term.. We had the best economy going recorded in decades.. Those opposing Trump set all that Covid shit in motion... How can you oppose him.. I hate all politics deep down... And ultimately, its a fine line between left and right.. but a wide one between have and have not.. He was the lesser evil, and still is...
#22 (permalink)      9/13/2021 7:54:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31055
+4 details
Tony215 wrote:

Trump actually wanted to push American nationalism and wanted more for US citizens, instead of giving all our money away to other countries.. All those Mexican illegals he kept at bay.. (Though sure, they should have the right to 'want' a better life..) But it just makes things harder for those already native to the US.. Democrats don't want the Mexican illegals in the US out of the 'kindness of their hearts' ...its a ploy.. They just want them here because giving them citizenship will assure them more votes...

Americans are so propagandized, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

There's really barely any difference between your "right" party and your alleged "left" party. Policies of the Dems, currently, are almost identical to those of Trump. Trump's policies were almost identical to Obama's.

Obama deported more people than Trump did. Obama, Trump and Biden bomb random countries. Kids have been locked in cages under all three presidents. Neither of the two parties has any interest in providing you guys with universal healthcare, a living wage or solid Covid relief.

It's one big party, and you're falling hook, line and sinker for this imaginary divide. Your conclusion is the right one though: "And ultimately, its a fine line between left and right.. but a wide one between have and have not..".

Stop falling for the left-right nonsense your media tries to sell to you, and unite as a working class against the oligarchy who are robbing your treasury and the entire planet of its resources.

#23 (permalink)      9/13/2021 11:34:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4350
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16195
+4 details
If these douchebags would agree to term limits we might have a salvageable situation but why would they agree to that when they’re making a career of robbing us blind?
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#24 (permalink)      9/13/2021 11:48:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bangaroo
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos79
THE GREAT MAN MR PUTIN SAID / QUOTE / FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND STEP INTO THE FUTRE ...my money goes to the next American president that starts setting the screws into the CCP ..........I SAY BRING BACK THE BIFF..........APOLIGES ATL FOR GOING OFF TOPIC ........ anyways cheers...
#25 (permalink)      9/13/2021 11:57:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5920
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3848
Missed a kudo by this much.

bomb random countries.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#26 (permalink)      9/14/2021 12:26:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8765
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20277
+1 details
bangaroo wrote:

THE GREAT MAN MR PUTIN SAID / QUOTE / FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND STEP INTO THE FUTRE ...my money goes to the next American president that starts setting the screws into the CCP ..........I SAY BRING BACK THE BIFF..........APOLIGES ATL FOR GOING OFF TOPIC ........ anyways cheers...

The transition from a hot "war against terror" to a cold war against China started under Obama (the so called Pivot to East Asia) and only escalated under Trump and Biden, at least that's my reading of it. As for this thread, it's part of the commons, it will go where it goes. I claim no ownership.

"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#27 (permalink)      9/14/2021 1:08:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bangaroo
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos79
I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH YOUR TRANSLATION / only issues with covid 19 and its origins be it CCP and or other political partners .. so let their be no confusion ... atl.... cheers
#28 (permalink)      9/14/2021 5:54:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31055
+2 details
Wylie wrote:

Missed a kudo by this much.

bomb random countries.

Oh no! I'd hate to miss out on a kudo!

Fine: The American Empire creates their own enemies by financing and weaponizing rebel groups in nations with a lot natural resources, only to later start conflicts with these newly created enemies as a "reason" to invade the resource-rich nations, then plunder, murder and bomb the innocent civilians of said nations into submission, steal their natural resources until the weapons manufacturer donor class sees more profit in a new target. Therefor it's Obama's, Trump's and Biden's task to bomb random countries, carefully selected for them by the ruling class.

Probably not gonna get your precious kudo for that either, but I figured I'd expand on it anyway.

In fairness, the US Empire also does good things overseas, like lunch programs for sick children. At least I think that's what Project Artichoke refers to, I've never googled it.

#29 (permalink)      9/14/2021 9:59:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3912
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2404
It's not a popularity contest. Trump was an absolutely terrible president. I had nothing to do with it. Most historians rank him very poorly, those are not my numbers.

I have to think that anyone, at this point in time, that still thinks Trump was a good choice, either is delusional or just never really paid attention.

I'll be optimistic and say most trump "fans' are just guilty of ignorance...they only watch trump supportive "news", so they must not realize what a colossal crook he has been. Remember, his whole campaign was based on his business acumen, when reality shows him to be a poor businessman than can't win at gambling, even when he is the house.

@airwinny, maybe you view the foreign policy the same, but there are drastic differences in parties...like one believing In democracy, for instance
What does he mean when he says words?
#30 (permalink)      9/14/2021 11:40:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31055
carrion4worm wrote:

@airwinny, maybe you view the foreign policy the same, but there are drastic differences in parties...like one believing In democracy, for instance

You mean the party who now holds the House, the Senate and the Presidency and is still pretending to be incapable of implementing policies that an overwhelming majority of Americans demand?

The party who admitted to rigging their own 2016 primary, propped up Trump as a pied piper candidate as a sure way to win the 2016 election (lol, that turned out great), and in 2020 successfully succeeded in having the Green Party kicked off the ballots in several states?

That's not really what I view as democratic. But yeah, they do a great job at pretending they're the defenders of democracy.

Bill Clinton cut welfare, after Bush sr. couldn't get it done. Obama deported a humongous amount of people, after Bush jr. couldn't get it done. You guys really need a solid second party, because the one combined party in charge now is really having you all fooled.

Both parties happily lock up kids in cages. That should really be enough for anyone to see what's going on.

#31 (permalink)      9/14/2021 11:46:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Plzdie
  • JoinedSep 2021
  • Posts 200
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos51
Tony215 wrote:

Carrion you're really breaking my heart here...
Trump may have been a character and dramatic...
But he was himself and transparent... And for a politician, that's the closest you'll get to honesty..
He was the only president in recent times that actually took action... answered questions, and talked specifics openly. He tried hard.. Kinda opened my eyes to how bad the far left is.. They want to make us all poor and dependent on them.., so they can have further control over us... They are selling our futures away to China for market shares..
Trump actually wanted to push American nationalism and wanted more for US citizens, instead of giving all our money away to other countries.. All those Mexican illegals he kept at bay.. (Though sure, they should have the right to 'want' a better life..) But it just makes things harder for those already native to the US.. Democrats don't want the Mexican illegals in the US out of the 'kindness of their hearts' ...its a ploy.. They just want them here because giving them citizenship will assure them more votes...they wont feel the effects of it. (They're rich.) I will though.. Middle class.. Having pride as an American Nationalist does not make you an ignorant racial bigot...Dems control the news, manipulate the hell put of us, fear us into submission, stuff progressive racial equality and LgBTQ bs down our throats instead of letting it happen naturally..news journalism is intended to be unbiased.. Far from it now.. Not to be conspiracy guy, but all that Big Brother is watching shit gets more real all the time... Trump at least had the backs of the mid class n small business.. Do not forget the true stats.. Before covid, during Trump's term.. We had the best economy going recorded in decades.. Those opposing Trump set all that Covid shit in motion... How can you oppose him.. I hate all politics deep down... And ultimately, its a fine line between left and right.. but a wide one between have and have not.. He was the lesser evil, and still is...

Plzdie