Anyone else getting pissed off with the spam ??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:25:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

javyn wrote:
He should come visit me at the address posted above

Had to look up at your address.

I will never get over how inexpensive homes to rent are in Houston, or for that matter, a great many states.

A condo in that unit sold for only $76,000.

Would be over a million dollars here.

People growing up there should own a portfolio of real estate at those prices.

Ironically I actually did live in that general area for a bit years ago. Conveniently close to Bellaire Chinatown. Shame Lai Lai Dumpling House closed down recently. :(

Edited on 9/26/2021 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#62 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:27:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7921
+1 details
Hey Eric...i notice you mentioned fentanyl in one of your weak ass posts! πŸ˜‚ This is northern Ireland not south central LA...We have a total population of 1.4 million and every area of the country is controlled by one or other of the paramilitary groups. That is why we don't have fentanyl. We don't have methamphetamine, nobody would dare to make crack from cocaine. Cannabis cocaine and ecstasy are freely available but again tightly controlled by the paramilitaries. I've never seen heroin because there's negligible amounts of it here and it's only distributed in a very underground scene. People don't get to fuck around with drugs here...a coke dealer in my town had his knee cap blown off just the other day because he was cutting his coke with pregablin!
People think that paramilitary involvement is a bad thing..but, the last auto theft in my town was 8 years ago and the 15, year old who did it lost both knee caps for his shenanigans! πŸ˜‚
#63 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:30:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7921
+1 details
javyn wrote:

lazyfitter wrote:Lol! Eric's just fucked off because you're funny and he's just not!....oh shit, now we've conversed we must be best buddies who are conspiring against Eric and his white knighting for a pedo buddies!Yeah well, I don't know ya, but you're okay in my book! :)

And you're ok too man! πŸ‘It seems only a certain type of people dislike you and I....mmmmm, I wonder why that would be? πŸ˜‚

#64 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:37:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+1 details
Gee I wonder!

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#65 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:40:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12592
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20436
+1 details
earth capitlist maybe

what in the yolo world could help for you to understand ?
#66 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:42:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12592
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20436
+1 details
a bullet ?

#67 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:44:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19435
+1 details
Was simply curious about the claims of there not being fentayl or even much of an issue with heroin in N.Ireland but news sites suggest otherwise?

Fentanyl: More than 50 NI deaths in four years

Drugs deaths in Northern Ireland reach highest level

The figure is 40% higher than 2017, and has more than doubled over the last 10 years.

Figures from the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency show that half of the deaths involved three or more drugs.

Heroin and morphine were connected to 40 of the deaths, the highest number on record.

#68 (permalink)      9/26/2021 9:58:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12592
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20436
+1 details
no heroine in irland , but lot of cocaine and wisky ...

you havent touch heroine for say that

DRAGON !! that can be smoke like YABA

you have not test meta-emphetamine

3 night without possiblities to sleep , the returne was hard , worst than crack

Edited on 9/26/2021 at 9:59 AM. Reason:
#69 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:01:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shlags.hamster.moist
  • JoinedSep 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
because it gets attention
#70 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:34:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10815
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+2 details
lazyfitter wrote:

Hey Eric...i notice you mentioned fentanyl in one of your weak ass posts! πŸ˜‚ This is northern Ireland not south central LA...We have a total population of 1.4 million and every area of the country is controlled by one or other of the paramilitary groups. That is why we don't have fentanyl. We don't have methamphetamine, nobody would dare to make crack from cocaine. Cannabis cocaine and ecstasy are freely available but again tightly controlled by the paramilitaries. I've never seen heroin because there's negligible amounts of it here and it's only distributed in a very underground scene. People don't get to fuck around with drugs here...a coke dealer in my town had his knee cap blown off just the other day because he was cutting his coke with pregablin!
People think that paramilitary involvement is a bad thing..but, the last auto theft in my town was 8 years ago and the 15, year old who did it lost both knee caps for his shenanigans! πŸ˜‚

Don't let the alt know you appreciate the peace a strong hand brings.

He will call you a fascist if he finds out

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#71 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:39:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12592
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20436
because ...