[dismiss] Holiday closure: from January 27th to February 7th, 2022. Shipping and support will resume on February 8th, 2022. (details)
FastTech wishes you and yours a safe and prosperous year of Tiger 🐱.
Karen4Worm
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/10/2021 2:41:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8633
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31155
+3 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Where the hell is air?

Reporting for duty, sir. (well, maybe not for duty, I have no beef with Carrion, but I promise I'll watch)

I think this is how we should do it from now on, just make whoever wants it a topic and chat there.

We should, that'd make an entertaining forum. Even more fun would be if Carrion made a thread about you now, and spoke to you there, whilst you speak to him here. I'd actually be properly entertained here for a change!

#12 (permalink)      11/10/2021 2:57:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5550
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4003
"(well, maybe not for duty, I have no beef with Carrion, but I promise I'll watch)"

Nah I'd never ask you to have an issue with someone just because I do. I am not looking for a public stoning here, just last time I thought there was allot of funny stuff that I said, and I like to make people laugh.
I think you missed all of it last time, and it got deleted so it is sadly all gone. I wanted to just start right back where we left off, kind of sad we can't.

If he makes one about me I'd go right in there and talk to him. I don't understand he has had jabs for me and now I make him his own topic and he has nothing to say?
#13 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:02:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8633
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31155
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

I am not looking for a public stoning here

Unsubscribed!

#14 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:04:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13686
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20317
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#15 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:04:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13686
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20317
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#16 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:08:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5550
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4003
How's life treating you airwinny, staying corona free? I have not seen you at all lately, did you find a new forum? Did you leave me for another man? I just thought about that and got sad, I hope you didn't.

OMG last time me and Karen got into it, she ran to SS for help or sympathy or something thinking he had an ally, then she came in like a calm adult and was like yeah ES is none of that, your dumb to Karen. She was like, me and him don't get along, but your a turd in the FT punch bowl, lol. Hahaha! That's not a direct quote, but good enough. It was a nice moment, I thought for a second Karen was going to unite the clans against him, and it was going to be beautiful! I think when I said something it jinxed it.
#17 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:10:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5550
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4003
"Unsubscribed!"

Noooooo! OK get your rocks and light your weed, public stoning it is.
#18 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:13:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5550
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4003
"thinking he had an ally,"

Sorry thinking she had an ally
#19 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:20:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8633
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31155
EternalSpline wrote:

How's life treating you airwinny, staying corona free? I have not seen you at all lately, did you find a new forum? Did you leave me for another man? I just thought about that and got sad, I hope you didn't

Still corona free, according to some anti-vaxxers in this forum, that means I must be immune.

Been traveling quite a bit for work these last weeks, so I've been here on and off. When traveling I don't like posting in this forum much, on my mobile phone it's more hassle to quote and such. But I'll finally be back home next week, can't wait! :D

The "Can't wait!" part has more to do with seeing my family than with easier posting in this forum, if I'm honest. I'm only human.

How's you? I've vaguely seen some stuff about you and Carrion meeting up somewhere in FL? Sounds fun!

#20 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:27:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5550
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4003
"How's you? I've vaguely seen some stuff about you and Carrion meeting up somewhere in FL? Sounds fun!"

Yes I would like to, he's not very nice, and his head is made of handles.

I am good man. New vape law hassles in the US, but it's kind of dumb so far just a little more of a hassle, and costs a little more.

"The "Can't wait!" part has more to do with seeing my family than with easier posting in this forum, if I'm honest. I'm only human."

I thought I was your family...

Heheeh. Yeah man, sorry to hear that about the traveling. Going any place fun at all or kind of all work?

Speaking of all work my wife will be home soon and I won't get to play any more. This is turning out to be a bust, I hope tomorrow he will be here, and then in the words of Mike Tyson I will fuck him until he loves me.
#21 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:33:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LOLys.put_put.tiny
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 82
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos31
and his arse is huge.