War in Europa
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/24/2022 10:24:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+1 details
War in Europa
Anyone know someone in or from Ukraine?
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#2 (permalink)      2/24/2022 10:34:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Nope. I know some Russians though and they are surprised that this is happening, for whatever reason. Just saw a video online of an apartment building being bombed in Ukraine by Russia. And I'm seeing Tucker and Trump celebrating what's going on now. What a world huh?
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#3 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:29:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
Trump is not celebrating but commenting as to the genius of his plan. Doesn't suggest he is pleased that this is happening but that the man will likely accomplish what he set out to do due to his planning, etc.

He's not going to have pushback. Too much weakness in the West. Looks as if it will be surgical and quick.

Such nonsense those that try to suggest Trump is celebrating this.

Is Taiwan Next? Russia’s invasion of Ukraine makes the frightening possibility of China seizing control of the island more real.
#4 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:39:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Like I said, Trump is celebrating, and even giving them rhetorical cover calling the invasion a "peacekeeping" force. As is Tucker, and most of the rest of the GOP white nationalists, including rising CPAC star, Tulsi Gabbard, who is saying it's Bidens fault for not appeasing Putin hehe.

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2022/2/23/22947419/president-trump-reacts-putin-russian-military-ukraine-southern-border

Then again, Trump, as usual, seems to be confused as to what's going on (as most Republicans his age in general).

Anyway, I can see why Republicans are trying to change the subject from Ukraine back to the trucker HOG WATCH (tm) in Canada!
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#5 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:42:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+1 details

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/these-are-the-american-right-wingers-covering-for-putin-as-russia-invades-ukraine-1311965/
#6 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:44:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Anyways, I don't see American boots on the ground over this. The GOP loves Putin and wants a white nationalist like him in power here in the States, so, they'll continue to lick his boots. And the young people on the left sure as hell aren't going to volunteer to go die in Ukraine fighting Russians. All I'm seeing on social media from them is "No war but class war!"

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 11:44 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:51:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
You are all listening to edited clips of MSNBC and other left leaning media.

Here is the full interview. First few minutes.

Take note what he said that is not reported in your edited videos.

Yes he claims that Putins plan is genius but he clearly states it never would have been allowed had he been President.

Kind of betrays your claims he is celebrating the Ukraine invasion.

#8 (permalink)      2/24/2022 12:04:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Yeah well, he can claim what he wants. Everyone with a brain knows he supports it, and would have rolled over immediately if he was POTUS as he has for Putin every single time ;)

But, you can cry about context all you want, him describing the invasion as a peacekeeping missions says it all right there. No way to spin that really and the GOP is going nuts trying to so, and they don't even have an official, unified message to put forth on this.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 12:05 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      2/24/2022 12:10:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
LOL damn this dude ain't messing around.

#10 (permalink)      2/24/2022 12:11:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
javyn wrote:

Everyone with a brain knows he supports it, and would have rolled over immediately if he was POTUS as he has for Putin every single time

One can only surmise how on earth you have come up with such a ridiculous narrative. Perhaps you need to spend far less time with the everyones you speak of.

#11 (permalink)      2/24/2022 12:17:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
All one has to do is listen to what Donnie said :)

Celebrates the invasion and tries to define it as a peacekeeping mission, then turns around and says it never would have happened on his watch, which, is obviously untrue.

Only difference is if he was still POTUS, we wouldn't even be imposing sanctions at all on them.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 12:19 PM. Reason: