War in Europa
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/24/2022 1:17:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+1 details
I know about the song, but did look the radio news site up as I wasn't aware of it lol.

edit: There is now talk about freezing Russian assets. Think that will happen?

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 1:18 PM. Reason:
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#22 (permalink)      2/24/2022 2:46:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Russian TV is now playing Trump's recent comments to justify the invasion, that Still.Me has claimed I took out of context. LOL
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#23 (permalink)      2/24/2022 3:04:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Common knowledge.

Putin is the wealthiest man based on Monetary count on earth.

Did you see that footage from 3 days ago?

Train full of presents for ukrania.
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#24 (permalink)      2/24/2022 3:34:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
javyn wrote:

Russian TV is now playing Trump's recent comments to justify the invasion, that Still.Me has claimed I took out of context. LOL

If you listened to the full audio I posted there is no mistaking his sarcasm unless you are blind to it, nor his claims that this would never have happened under his watch.

That Russian TV is using such lying propaganda well, what makes that any different from MSNBC, CNN, etc?!

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 3:35 PM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      2/24/2022 3:46:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Well, I have a healthy skepticism of the media, but, hey, they were right as far as predicting the invasion goes.

I mean, you can cling to the "he's just being sarcastic" schtick. But his actions as POTUS like opposing every single round of sanctions as well as withholding defense aid from Ukraine during his tenure definitely could (and should) make one question his true motives. Trump certainly has enabled what is happening now!

Not that I'm a big fan of Biden, I'm not, but he is responding far better than Trump would have that's for sure. Not to mention, Obama deserves a bit of flack for writing off Russia as a threat. Looks like everyone owes Mitt Romney a bit of an apology in that regard.

It's looking more and more like the GOP is the true "Fifth Column" out to take down the US. I believe the Russians would call Republicans "useful idiots."

But, regardless what side you are on, now THIS is funny!

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 3:46 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      2/24/2022 3:48:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Interesting take:
#27 (permalink)      2/24/2022 4:08:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
Uhh...WTF? Why are these GOP Boomers SO STUPID?

OH yeah, this applies to young leftists who are supporting the invasion because they think that this means the USSR is coming back as well. Gotta be fair.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 4:10 PM. Reason:
#28 (permalink)      2/24/2022 4:40:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3167
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3240
+1 details
Meh. I'm looking forward to not hearing about Trump. Too much sensationalism and unnecessary stupid drama which he's good for besides stiffing cities for bills and repeatedly auto billing the bank accounts of those who thought they were giving a one time contribution to help him out.

November 11, 2013: On “Fox & Friends,” Trump says of his time with the Miss Universe pageant: “I was in Moscow and I was in Russia and they treated me so fantastically . . . . I met so many incredible people.” Fox News (video)

October 17, 2015: On the "Savage Nation" radio show, Trump says he met Putin. “Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.” CNN

December 17, 2015: After Putin describes Trump as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader” in the presidential race, Trump responds: "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” Reuters

July 25, 2016: Trump tweets:​

The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 25, 2016

July 31, 2016: When asked by ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos about Putin, Trump states: “I’ve never met him. I have no relationship with Putin. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. I never met him . . . . I mean if he’s in the same room or something. But I don’t think so.” Trump also states that “the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.” ABC (transcript)

Auschwitz Memorial

Dan Rather

Even Fox News can't protect Donald Trump on this one
Ko
#29 (permalink)      2/24/2022 4:47:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14259
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
To be honest, I'm perfectly okay with Trump pinging his donors' credit cards every 2 weeks or whatever when they thought they were just making a single contribution.

He's not only an excellent grifter and con man, he, in my opinion, is the greatest con man who has ever lived. When his supporters find out that he has ripped them off, they don't get mad, they just don't care. They still love him. That's pretty amazing that a con can just keep going in perpetuity even after being exposed as such.

The only thing that's damaged his credibility with his mouth-breathing base was coming out as pro-vaccine, which is even more hilarious.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 4:47 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      2/24/2022 10:58:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+5 details
Unfortunately, the Ukraine is woefully over matched by the Russian military...think Iraq vs US. I have Ukrainian friends and they'll probably die. I am disgusted by some of you striking up the Trump bandwagon while civilians are dying to the "peace" keepers. Mindless fukin morons crowing about politics while the blood flows.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 11:03 PM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#31 (permalink)      2/24/2022 11:14:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+1 details
Just as the war perpetrated on Iraq by the US, this action should be an affront to every human on the planet and rather than making talking points about political leaders this war should be condemned by every one of us no matter our "political" bent. But yeah, being powerless to stop it, by all means drag your laundry out instead.

Edited on 2/24/2022 at 11:36 PM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?