Voltage dropping super low when load is connected.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/10/2022 7:49:55 AM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers
#22 (permalink)      5/10/2022 9:23:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Skeeeets wrote:

Tbh, as far as this spam, it's not super intrusive. The OP's never respond(so far), maybe 1 post a week(not daily or hourly), and is simply "a question".... But it is annoying to an extent.


I'm not patrolling around telling everyone new to go away because "we don't take kindly to you types of people".




And to merge topics a second. You feel frustrated not understanding what "my deal is". That's the exact frustration I felt(and still) not understanding how posting pictures online is a fault on political views.

What does he mean when he says words?
#23 (permalink)      5/10/2022 9:28:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
carrion4worm wrote:

Skeeeets wrote:
Tbh, as far as this spam, it's not super intrusive. The OP's never respond(so far), maybe 1 post a week(not daily or hourly), and is simply "a question".... But it is annoying to an extent.


I'm not patrolling around telling everyone new to go away because "we don't take kindly to you types of people".




And to merge topics a second. You feel frustrated not understanding what "my deal is". That's the exact frustration I felt(and still) not understanding how posting pictures online is a fault on political views.


Your last paragraph, that you edited in at some point, is referring to another user, named ":CRISPY Critters". I'm "Carrion4Worm". No relation, and yes, his excuses are ludicrous and disingenuous.

hope we all (Fasttech forum members, not just you and I) learned something here. Spam is Spam, and every new user with a question you don't understand doesn't qualify as such. I know exactly what he is referring to, while still.Me doesn't. Regardless of lack of knowledge, or just plain ignorance, this, and too many others, have been improperly labeled as SPAM.


Edited on 5/10/2022 at 9:29 AM
What does he mean when he says words?
#24 (permalink)      5/10/2022 12:18:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+2 details
Yes it was a reference, to that situation with that user, used to compare "frustration" regardless of the difference in subject.




I find it rather hilarious, the included link, and no reply to the first person to even try to help. This spam and the rest, I am led to believe is from a normal user here, wether automated or they just have no life.

Notice the second reply was copy paste of your words, with a link for a chat website posted in the middle.


"Omegle is a free online chat website that allows users to socialize with others without the need to register. The service randomly pairs users in one-on-one chat sessions where they chat anonymously"

If he happened to find absolutely anyone across the world at complete random, that essentially fixed his issue, I find that hard to believe.





Think of me however. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, smears like shit, it probably is just shit.

Edited on 5/10/2022 at 12:24 PM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#25 (permalink)      5/11/2022 6:09:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
It's hard to admit you were wrong, I get it. What if I just wrote you off because you're a grown man living with his family and working at a grocery store? OBVIOUSLY anyone in that situation must me a mental midget and a slacker, RIGHT?

No, that kind of attitude won't suffice - by you, or me!

That wouldn't be very fair, or nice, but it certainly seems to "smell" that way! We want this forum to grow, not be the incestuous 12 person sewing circle it has become. You, and others dismissive attitude is partly why. We all need to be more welcoming, so do everyone a favor - give the "SPAM" gif a rest, until it's needed.
What does he mean when he says words?
#26 (permalink)      5/11/2022 8:57:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+4 details
"What if I just wrote you off because you're a grown man living with his family and working at a grocery store? OBVIOUSLY anyone in that situation must me a mental midget and a slacker, RIGHT?"

Do you see how that comes across as a really shitty way to prove your point C4W? Don't shoot the messenger, I just don't think you see yourself communicating in the way you do some times. Then when things go south hard with people, it feels like you don't get it. There is other ways you could have communicated that thought without bringing his personal life into it. Skeeets has always been a good dude, I appreciate his spam labels. I get what you are saying too, but this one in 100 times something gets the label questioned because someone actually posted a second time? To me it still kind of feels like spam, it is miss placed at best.

Your means, and your point contradict each other. So you don't want it to be a 12 person sewing circle, but you are openly being shitty to a great guy, that allot of us appreciate having around. How does that attract new people?

I used to lurk on this turbo mustang forum, one because they had a great knowledge base, but two because they were always having fun, they were nice and supportive to each other and gave each other a hard time in a friendly way. It was fun to read who was doing what, and how it was going. The people their personalities and comradery shined, at the end of the day they all had different goals with there cars and did different things but the bond was no different between them. They supported each other regardless, they joked and laughed and just being a fly on the wall was great, I did not post once but learned a ton, and actually laughed allot too.

I think if you want this to be that, it starts with the only thing in life you have any real control of and that is yourself.
#27 (permalink)      5/11/2022 9:56:32 AM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers
#28 (permalink)      5/11/2022 10:25:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2700
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2168
+3 details
NasalStone wrote:

I agree with C4W.


Says the guy, the majority of whose posts have been deleted by Moderators for spamming and harassment.

Oh, the irony!!

LOL!!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#29 (permalink)      5/11/2022 11:24:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+2 details
Turning point of the conversation... Looks like the ghost of gph is here....

carrion4worm wrote:

What if I just wrote you off because you're a grown man living with his family and working at a grocery store? OBVIOUSLY anyone in that situation must me a mental midget and a slacker, RIGHT?.



Edited on 5/11/2022 at 11:25 AM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#30 (permalink)      5/11/2022 6:34:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
carrion4worm wrote:

It's hard to admit you were wrong, I get it.





Honestly, it's hard to admit I'm wrong, because that would be a lie upon myself.



I'm 100% this is a spam thread. If your tired of talking to the same "incestuous 12 person sewing circle", I DARE YOU you click the link OP posted. I've pointed out everything wrong, and I get attacked for it. There's no point of trying to assimilate views as they are polar opposites.








EternalSpline wrote:

........ Skeeets has always been a good dude .......openly being shitty to a great guy, that allot of us appreciate having around.





Thanks.... But I'm not. I've had my share of "fun" along with the rest (or what's left). Honestly on the subject of spam, I thought I was going to be banned when I "counter spammed" the threads to push all the scat porn off the top pages.


I appreciate the approval, but the fights over.

I had a good laugh with the "personal" attack.


Edited on 5/11/2022 at 7:46 PM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#31 (permalink)      5/11/2022 7:22:47 PM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers