Voltage dropping super low when load is connected.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/11/2022 7:22:47 PM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers
#32 (permalink)      5/11/2022 7:34:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+1 details
This is my last spam* for this thread....

A challenge to absolutely everyone who don't believe this thread is\was spam. Post #16, click the link if you believe it's safe. While on that website, refresh as many times needed to find a new "chat partner". Ask everyone you "meet" about ecigs and write down how many people know anything.

Or secondary challenge. Try to point a FEW things that's genuine about the post.

Edited on 5/11/2022 at 7:36 PM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#33 (permalink)      5/11/2022 7:44:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871

Edited on 5/11/2022 at 7:45 PM. Reason: ..
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#34 (permalink)      5/12/2022 7:01:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"Thanks.... But I'm not. I've had my share of "fun" along with the rest (or what's left)."

Yeah but I think we are all moving on and trying to be better than the "fun" now.

"I had a good laugh with the "personal" attack."

I don't get your meaning?

Also I did not say personal attack although it is sort of implied. What I said was bringing his personal life into it. There is nothing wrong with working at a grocery store, there is nothing wrong with living with your family. I think the only people that should be given any grief about such things are the people who want to use the spot they are in to throw that in someone's face, who they think are less. Even then it is a trivial way to prove to them what they are doing is wrong.

"I appreciate the approval, but the fights over."

I was not continuing, I am not continuing on with it. Honestly it was some about the approval but mostly about hey, C4W this is why your communication is going badly. I think if he wants you to admit you are wrong, maybe he can also take a look at how he is wrong potentially in the way he communicates. I am not looking for a fight though, I tried to keep it respectful of all parties involved. If there is any part that anyone takes offense to, in what I wrote I would be glad to look at it and apologize when and if that is warranted, for that part.

I am not here to police the forum, I just don't want the circle getting any smaller. Fap is back hanging around some times, that is cool maybe some more people will come back to regular chatting.
#35 (permalink)      5/12/2022 7:11:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Continuously moving the goal posts on what "SPAM' is, and has been defined as, is just cheap talk to not admit the problem here. The person is obviously real, and ask asked a real Linux-type question, so where's the Spam? Just stop arguing, and wait till you see advertisements posted as threads - THAT IS SPAM.

Both of you give it a rest, along with "stewardship" over what YOU consider unworthy. Read the rules of the Forum, realize you are making judgements, and stop it.

It's so simple. My "conversation" is just fine. I can't spell it out any simpler.
What does he mean when he says words?
#36 (permalink)      5/12/2022 7:44:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
analogueman wrote:

NasalStone wrote:
I agree with C4W.
Says the guy, the majority of whose posts have been deleted by Moderators for spamming and harassment.

Oh, the irony!!

LOL!!

Well, at least he knows "SPAM" when he sees it! You yourself seem to have stopped your incessant spamming of the GIF, and for that alone I thank you.

What does he mean when he says words?
#37 (permalink)      5/12/2022 12:51:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2700
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2168
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

You yourself seem to have stopped your incessant spamming of the GIF...

I wish I could say the same for your wanton arrogance. But as we can all see, it continues unabated...

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#38 (permalink)      5/13/2022 12:10:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

......."I had a good laugh with the "personal" attack."

I don't get your meaning?.....

A good laugh because a majority of people across the entire world thinks personal* attacks are aggressive enough to make a point or create more anger within the "defendant". The greatest laugh was the exact same "informational" attack ghp keep throwing at me. Lmao. Yeah I live with my parents, I bet most people still would if they had a good relationship and\or sense to save money, I pay gas and phone bills. Kiss my ass lmao. My job working grocery? My "lazy procrastinating ECT ass" still provided asshats like that a place to get food still ;) I didn't miss a day of work before during or after the COVID pandemic.

Everyone here has a own set of mind and view.

I still stand with post #6 and post #9

"so, what is the poster's endgame? "

Same as all the children who grew up playing ding ding ditch, it's to waste someone else's time.

We've wasted enough time.

#39 (permalink)      5/13/2022 7:17:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
You are happy with it, they are happy with it, I don't care. Not in a mean or shitty way, it's just none of my concern.

It is also very common in some cultures.

I have known multiple people with more than enough money to move out and buy a house, that live with there parents. Not rent an apartment or roommate with people, but buy a nice house. One of them stayed until he got serious about a relationship. Then they rented a place together for a year, then bought a really nice house, I think they are getting married soon last I talked to the dad. The dad was my friend, the son was really cool though. Very well rounded, great education, gifted mechanically, the son was like his best friend, but still had that father son respect thing.

It is really easy to judge people based on your own personal life experiences. You see the world how you see it, your experiences have shaped the lens you view the world through. People will judge you Skeeets based on how your situation is different, really the only thing you need to tell anyone is we are happy it works for us.
#40 (permalink)      5/13/2022 9:27:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
EternalSpline wrote:

that live with there parents.

I don't see anything wrong with people today living with their parents. Times have changed.

I moved out at 16 and made it on my own but having done that, I think its wonderful if young single adults and their parents live together well.

And today?
How could young people even afford a home unless they are professionals or inherit?

Here is a photo of a home for sale at $3 million and its not even in Toronto but a suburb.
Young people cant afford these homes today.

#41 (permalink)      5/13/2022 9:54:02 AM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers