[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Trump and COVID
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      6/3/2022 10:58:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21596
Right viking, have a nice day. I did like your deflection, very nice.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#102 (permalink)      6/3/2022 11:45:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14469
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20647
At least he's using words this time and not gifs.
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#103 (permalink)      6/6/2022 10:39:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2635
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2792
Richy7 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Sky News? SERIOUSLY? Public speaking is hard, and as someone who's watched both people speak ad nauseum (without being told what to think by "news anchors" from SKY "news" , lolol), I can honestly, without pause, say a Real IQ test would be a cinch to clinch over Trump. I mean, he BRAGS about "passing" a cognitive test, for God's sake! Look at me: "Man, woman, person, camera, TV" - see? I'm a genius!

It's just as easy to find convenient, edited videos of Trump gaffes - only, there's dozens more of them. Not trying to change anyone's mind, but there are tons of dishonest narratives simply "made up' as a form of retaliation from people who have joined the "TRUMP KULT".

It's silly...and has hurt the GOP, and politics in general.

No point in arguing with someone who is under the influence of the cult that the left have become.

We will see in 2024 when reality will hit for the left.

OH LORD, PUPPY PISS AGAIN...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”