[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Coercion and Manipulation and Solution
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:41:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7369
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29030
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

I have been contacted by staff, reminding me of the Terms of Use, of which I am well aware and adhere to.


I sympathize.

I read a forum moderator promising one of the most voluble forum members that she would contact you . Doing in effect exactly as asked (ordered) here..

That a "moderator" of all people appears to be working at the behest of one of the most divisive and voluble FastTech forum members I find shocking but unsurprising.

I can only conclude that FastTech only value a very small number of their customers/forum members.
Another conclusion is that in order to believe what they are told by that small minority staff must be very gullible.


Mod (lydia) edited on 5/27/2022 at 5:06 AM
#12 (permalink)      5/27/2022 2:49:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32488
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64593
+1 details
I know this thread is just bait, but when I am done I will spit the hook out.

V8 you just broke our agreement that you will not talk to me, not saying my name means nothing, we all know who this thread is about as CMJ just pointed out (edit: appears cmj's post was deleted, I am sure I will be blamed for it.).

So let me put this to rest right now, by saying FT is not playing favorites as you 2 are implying.

I got the message as well



I am sure everyone involved in the arguing all got the same message, again FT is not playing favorites.

I gonna leave it at that and let you 2 rant away with false accusations.


I am choosing to follow that FT wants us to stop, you 2 do what you gotta do.




BTW, please document my reply. 👍😉

Spits hook out, Bye and have a nice day. 😎

Mod (lydia) edited on 8/2/2022 at 9:15 PM (false accusation information was removed)
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#13 (permalink)      5/27/2022 3:44:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7369
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29030
+2 details
@Moderator:

Could you please explain to me why you consider my message you removed to be "Trolling"?

My post was critical of a specific recent event carried out by moderation here. I understand that you may not like or agree with my criticism but I can't see how it can be honestly described as trolling.

Here is a screenshot of the removed post for clarity:

Screenshot removed, thanks for reinstating my maliciously reported post # 11 Lydia!

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 6:48 AM (problem resolved)
#14 (permalink)      5/27/2022 4:00:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7369
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29030
+2 details
@Moderator:

In his above post viking65 refers to me as:

viking65 wrote:

@ cmj aka fujibears alt,



I am not an alt of anyone nor have I ever used an alt account. This account is mine and is/has only ever been used by me.

viking65 has been spreading this misinformation since 2020.

In 2020 I asked Anniepan in forum ticket C112305803 (begun by her) to state openly on this forum that this accusation is untrue. She declined to do that.
Now I'm asking again for moderation to please investigate this false claim and to post your findings on the forum. You should quite easily be able to conclude that I and fujibear, live in different countries use different ip addresses, that payment details are totally different- bank and country. You may well have methods to determine this unknown to me.

Please don't post any of those details here but please do post your conclusion.

#15 (permalink)      5/27/2022 4:10:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31430
+5 details
viking65 wrote:

you 2 rant away with false accusations.


cmj aka fujibears alt


Since packages I sent usually arrive, and I always ship with tracking, I know for a fact that cmj anf fujiibear live in entirely different countries.

Now that you've been made aware of this fact, I'm sadly forced to report each future post that will still utter the asinine accusation that they're the same person.

@Staff: Someone literally trolling this thread with screenshots of solitaire is fine, another one slinging random accusations is fine, but cmj's post gets deleted for trolling? Why even bother moderating when you're clearly not up for the task?

@Vape8ion: I appreciate you, so much. Always trying to be fair, and attempting to find solutions. Some of the dog lovers, unfortunately, aren't wanting to solve anything. They lure people into responding, play silly games for control, and simply aren't fun to be around at all.

There are no solutions here. Inadequate moderators, a bunch of people on both sides of the fence who aren't willing to give even an inch, and narratives floating all over the board. Well, there's one solution FT should have done a long time ago: ban all of us, take the loss, and start fresh.

#16 (permalink)      5/27/2022 4:20:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7369
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29030
+2 details
Thanks so much airwinny!

Both for your generosity and forthright honesty:)
#17 (permalink)      5/27/2022 6:23:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1202
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos675
+3 details
cmj55 wrote:

@Moderator:

Could you please explain to me why you consider my message you removed to be "Trolling"?

My post was critical of a specific recent event carried out by moderation here. I understand that you may not like or agree with my criticism but I can't see how it can be honestly described as trolling.

Here is a screenshot of the removed post for clarity:



I am sorry that your post was removed because of false reports by other members. We have received many members' reports due to the recent conflicts. We apologize that we didn't read all reports carefully. We will pay much attention to it in the future and make the correct decision. I have recovered your post.

I would like to clarify that we don't take asides, we have sent emails to all members involved in the conflicts these days. We just hope all of you can calm down and the conflicts can be stopped.

Your cooperation and understanding will be much appreciated.

#18 (permalink)      5/27/2022 6:26:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12929
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19762
+2 details
Yes, that is terrible. CMJ being accused of being a FB alt. Imagine that being posted almost daily for 4+ years. Richy/Shelagh being an alt of one another.


You have my deepest sympathy CMJ. Absolutely tragic.

What has the world come to. 🤣

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 6:31 AM
#19 (permalink)      5/27/2022 6:45:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7369
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29030
+1 details
lydia wrote:


I am sorry that your post was removed because of false reports by other members. We have received many members' reports due to the recent conflicts. We apologize that we didn't read all reports carefully. We will pay much attention to it in the future and make the correct decision. I have recovered your post.

I would like to clarify that we don't take asides, we have sent emails to all members involved in the conflicts these days. We just hope all of you can calm down and the conflicts can be stopped.

Your cooperation and understanding will be much appreciated.


Hi Lydia, thanks for reinstating my post #11!

Would you tell me who falsely reported my post please?

I realise that you don't always have the time to read reported posts but as my posts have a history of being falsely reported it would be appreciated if you would try to do so.
I do post within forum rules to the best of my knowledge.

You may have not noticed that I haven't taken part in the recent discussions over the last few days so I personally haven't received an email.

#20 (permalink)      5/27/2022 9:20:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21593
+1 details
Well! We're off to a fine start. I see the point I tried to make about taking responsibility for being part of the problem really took hold.

I find it interesting that without the possibility of alt accounts giving their two cents, we still had a post, innocent of breaching the Terms, deleted. I will wonder what action staff takes on the false reports. It is also interesting that with all the attention focused on our infighting that I would think this thread might be more scrutinized. Obviously not, as the first reply is a troll and has gone unnoticed.

To be fair, Staff has a tough job trying to decipher who is really doing what, but some of us are definitely heard over others. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I think Skeeeets summed it up perfectly:

What Are Your *fasttech* Rights?
The warning outlines the following rights:

1.You have the right to remain silent

2.Anything you say can and will be used against you in the eyes of Fasttech

3.You have the right to shut the fuck up.
If you cannot attempt to, someone will be appointed to try and help.


I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#21 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:17:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32488
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64593
+2 details
airwinny wrote:

Since packages I sent usually arrive, and I always ship with tracking, I know for a fact that cmj anf fujiibear live in entirely different countries.



So you ship to fujibear and cmj55 and I am supposed to believe you based on your statement, with no proof? lol just lol

There are no solutions here. Inadequate moderators,



Wow, attacking and insulting staff again?

They are trying their hardest and I am sure this is very difficult for them.

Will you all just stop.

This thread was created just to continue the trolling and you know it.

a bunch of people on both sides of the fence who aren't willing to give even an inch



I certainly was willing and still am, I didn't start a thread to troll anyone, V8 did.

cmj55 wrote:

viking65 has been spreading this misinformation since 2020.

In 2020 I asked Anniepan in forum ticket C112305803 (begun by her) to state openly on this forum that this accusation is untrue. She declined to do that..




Maybe she declined because it wasn't true and did not want to lie? lol

Anyway, I have tickets from before 2020 asking staff just to get you to stop and have pretty much ignored you (for quite awhile now), yet it is you that want to bring up old fights once again.


And may I emphasize, old fights that have nothing to do with the present situation of people "creating alts with variations of forum members names, just to troll".


Another conclusion is that in order to believe what they are told by that small minority staff must be very gullible.



You also insult FT staff and why I posted the screenshot showing that FT are not taking any sides.

As for me accusing you of being FB, as mentioned by still.me above, you have accused her of being Richy, also that I was Richy and both you and airwinny accused me of being the poop spammer. SMH

So ok for you but, not me? Again. lol just lol

Come on, just stop and all of it just ends, really just that simple.



@Lydia

This whole thread is just to troll, if someone reported cmj55's post for trolling it is because that is what it was and so is whole thread.



@V8,Cmj and airwinny, if you all just keep ranting away and attacking, none of if this is ever going to end. SMH

This thread was started based on the assumption that FT was playing favorites and ticketed V8 and probably not me, I proved FT did in fact ticket me, so no sides are being taken.

Why can you all not understand this?

Repost.

viking65 wrote:

I am choosing to follow that FT wants us to stop, you 2 3 do what you gotta do.

BTW, please document my reply. 👍😉

Spits hook out, Bye and have a nice day. 😎




Edit: In answer to V8's post below.

Yes I only posted the first part as there is a link to rest of it explaining forum rules, so my ticket from lydia did show all of the same.

The only difference in mine and your post was FT also commented to a statement I made in a thread regarding yet another alt/troll.

We have confirmed that BannedAlt13 was banned.



Everything else is exactly what you posted below, I just did not feel it necessary to screenshot the rules being posted in full.

Again no sides are being taken


I opened this thread to be open and honest as to my observations and my intent to have meaningful dialog.




No you posted to troll and only troll, you cannot have a meaningful conversation to save your life.

You should have stuck to your original comment saying you agree to ignore me if I ignored you.

Or did you forget already?

I somehow knew you wouldn't follow through. lol


Edited on 5/27/2022 at 11:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg