[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Can't fix stupid
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/5/2022 12:57:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 222
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos126
+2 details
Soultaco wrote:

Why on FT? Did folks stop giving attention on FB? Shouldn't you be posting this on trumpster or mypillowtime type forum?

Maybe he was banned from all the other discussion forums, and maybe even by his friends!
To confide himself, he is left with FT ... and his hairdresser! ; ))

@Vicqueen : I'm kidding ! I'm not judging your comment, I even agree with you ! I've always been suspicious of the World Health Organization, and Big Pharma ! There is only to see the lies and the relentlessness that they lead against the vape. It is criminal I find when you know that the electronic cigarette could save millions of lives!
(And this is a non-vaccinated person speaking! ... and still alive! )

Well here, I had my session of shrink me too, I feel much better now! (Ps: me, even my hairdresser does not talk to me more ...!)

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 1:11 AM
A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#12 (permalink)      6/5/2022 1:22:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2901
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos4651
+1 details
Had covid twice, one 2 yrs ago before the vaccine, got the shot and got covid again 3 weeks ago. No difference at all. Completly the same symptons.
We can't agree on everything.
#13 (permalink)      6/5/2022 4:45:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 831
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos759
+1 details
Vicqueen wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:@Geek @Anniepan @Lydia.Please move this thread to off topic.Sorry, I'm not a verified account.I can't start or post in off topic.Wouldn't want people to be censored, would we, snowflake?

You wouldn't be censored snowflake. Your post would still be there, your fweedum of thpeach wouldn't be affected.

I'm guessing your interpretations of your fweedoms is you're allowed to do anything you want in a private business that allow conditional entry? One of the things you agreed to when you opened an account snowflake is to comply with the terms and conditions of entry and not post political shit on product pages - off topic is the appropriate place and all you have to do to access it is to actually buy something and have your account verified. If that is too difficult for you, why not leave?

Do yourself a favour - go to Wallmart or any private business with a portable PA/loud-hailer and exercise your first amendment right to gob off about Covid and see how long it takes for you to be trespassed for refusing to comply with their conditions of entry... You could then sue them lol.

Your expertise on your rights, freedoms and censorship is wasted here - you should exercise them at home, educate your fellow citizens and earn yourself some lawsuit money, or a shiny pair of bracelets lol..

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 5:24 AM
#14 (permalink)      6/5/2022 8:32:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32491
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64606
Tonycobweb wrote:

@Vicqueen : I'm kidding ! I'm not judging your comment, I even agree with you ! I've always been suspicious of the World Health Organization, and Big Pharma !

Its not really his comment, he is just trying to troll the poster that originally made the comment.

Well here, I had my session of shrink me too, I feel much better now! (Ps: me, even my hairdresser does not talk to me more ...!)

🤣😂🤣😂

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#15 (permalink)      6/5/2022 8:32:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10888
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
+1 details
Is this a troll thread?

I will start triangle dance when the net is full
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#16 (permalink)      6/5/2022 8:38:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32491
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64606
ericbnc wrote:

Is this a troll thread?

I will start triangle dance when the net is full

Start your dancing.

Net looks full enough to me. 😂🤣😂🤣