[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Questions concerning buying a used PC.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:34:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2869
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2328
+2 details
Franklin. wrote:

Analman can then just shut up with his stupid Spam pictures.

Would you instead prefer Troll pictures for the daily Troll accounts you persistently create?

Can't help thinking you've strayed waaaaaay into the autistic spectrum my Trolly friend...

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#22 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:37:25 AM US Central  
Franklin.
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (Troll account)
#23 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:42:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2869
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2328
+3 details
Indeed...

Edited on 7/20/2022 at 11:47 AM
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#24 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:51:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
anonnian wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Logical doesn't apply here, that's why some folks somehow think a simple post about a PC, with no advertising, is spam. Old folks are so cute!...and to OP, IF you are genuine: (and there's no reason why they wouldn't be, despite a chance they could be some "new, advanced" "spammer":. No, that's too much for a used, mid level computer, at least here in the US. 1000.00 can buy the most powerful gaming PC, and if you don't game, or host a network, you just don't need the excess power, honestly....it's like a 300hp car on a 55mph highway...much will be unused. Now, wait 3 weeks, go and edit this post for nefarious purposes, lol...Hilarious, this place isn't worthy of "past tense, secret advertising"...once a thread falls off the front page, no one will see it, lol, And Cilika makes a dozen threads like this a week, followed by Skeets....maybe they are "secret spammers from the future" also?

This site should hopefully clear things up: https://moz.com/learn/seo/backlinks

No one here will see it but search engines will.

That was a waste of my time. We know spam exists, no one's debating that...it's that anal man and his lonely cohorts think ANY new post is spam....and in this context, what's the bottom line? Exactly. Nothing but silly internet versions of "get off my lawn"!

What does he mean when he says words?
#25 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:54:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
I have a question?

Why was my name brought up in this tantrum?
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#26 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:55:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
carrion4worm wrote:

anonnian wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Logical doesn't apply here, that's why some folks somehow think a simple post about a PC, with no advertising, is spam. Old folks are so cute!...and to OP, IF you are genuine: (and there's no reason why they wouldn't be, despite a chance they could be some "new, advanced" "spammer":. No, that's too much for a used, mid level computer, at least here in the US. 1000.00 can buy the most powerful gaming PC, and if you don't game, or host a network, you just don't need the excess power, honestly....it's like a 300hp car on a 55mph highway...much will be unused. Now, wait 3 weeks, go and edit this post for nefarious purposes, lol...Hilarious, this place isn't worthy of "past tense, secret advertising"...once a thread falls off the front page, no one will see it, lol, And Cilika makes a dozen threads like this a week, followed by Skeets....maybe they are "secret spammers from the future" also?

This site should hopefully clear things up: https://moz.com/learn/seo/backlinks

No one here will see it but search engines will.
That was a waste of my time. We know spam exists, no one's debating that...it's that anal man and his lonely cohorts think ANY new post is spam....and in this context, what's the bottom line? Exactly. Nothing but silly internet versions of "get off my lawn"!

Kudos for being the only person on this thread to actually use spam, and get rewarded for it, by the same dolts that claim to be against it! See what the rest of us here have to deal with, lol?

Bravo, sir. Well played!

#27 (permalink)      7/20/2022 11:56:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
Skeeeets wrote:

I have a question?

Why was my name brought up in this tantrum?

Context got you confused, or are you suddenly shy? I'll gladly explain if necessary, unless your being facetious....short version: you make threads.

Edited on 7/20/2022 at 11:58 AM
#28 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:00:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+1 details
No time for shit talk, I'm just visiting. 20 threads on the main page that span over 70 hours, I have made a total of 3 posts(including this one) yet I'm a spammer?

I have no part in this, dont bring me up to justify any battle your loosing.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#29 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:06:19 PM US Central  
Franklin.
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
#30 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:08:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5997
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4269
+2 details
He just wants all the attention today, it's kind of funny. I think he is working himself up into another big meltdown. Poor old man pudding brain thinks 300HP is wasted because a road is 55MPH lol. That is what the transmission is for, lol. I am going to unsub, it's just old, no popcorn for this mess today.
#31 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:39:07 PM US Central  
ElonMusk
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0