Questions concerning buying a used PC.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:39:07 PM US Central  
ElonMusk
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (Troll account)
#32 (permalink)      7/20/2022 12:39:59 PM US Central  
ElonMusk
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (Troll account)
#33 (permalink)      7/22/2022 11:25:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
No time for "loosing"...lol.

Jesus christ...

The fact remains as has clearly been displayed in this Forum...while some may be "Spam", in one case WE KNOW that the "Spam Police" got it wrong. That's 100% the case. ...And, my question remains, why? Why is anyone so lonely, so bored, so insecure that they feel they need to spend time making possibly wrong determinations about another's intentions, ESPECIALLY after getting it wrong once, already?

As I mentioned before, Imagine if SKEETZ or CILIKA (or anyone that's a long term user) had a new account with a new name and very few posts...going through and reading some of their thread titles, they would be marked as "SPAM" by the same highly educated and aware "Board of Spam"!

You know, the same ones that don't know who/what SEINFELD is...is this REALLY the person with a broad enough intelligence to make such determinations? Yeah, he really told me he doesn't know what SEINFELD is!!! LOL.

...Seems like it's just not a big enough issue to warrant making a mistake, and alienating a new user...but then again, I kjnow what SEINFELD is, and aren't scared the FBI will show up if I post a photo on the internet (except for stock SPAM can photos, of course!)

Good day, but just remember how easily you just got played just a page ago....Guy Spams, and you rush over yourselves to "Kudo" him because you just think "oh, he's against C4W"...lol, just brilliant!

I would suggest getting a hobby, but I thought this (vaping) was it, at one time....Oh well, eventually you might want to actually talk to someone - maybe then you'll see the errors of your judgemental ways.
What does he mean when he says words?
#34 (permalink)      7/22/2022 1:07:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14567
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20845
“From now on, if they arrest me, I'm a hero. If they kill me, I become a martyr. And if they let me go, I become President again.” - Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, 2016
#35 (permalink)      7/23/2022 7:35:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2977
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2418
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

No time for "loosing"...lol.

Jesus christ...

The fact remains as has clearly been displayed in this Forum...while some may be "Spam", in one case WE KNOW that the "Spam Police" got it wrong. That's 100% the case. ...And, my question remains, why? Why is anyone so lonely, so bored, so insecure that they feel they need to spend time making possibly wrong determinations about another's intentions, ESPECIALLY after getting it wrong once, already?

As I mentioned before, Imagine if SKEETZ or CILIKA (or anyone that's a long term user) had a new account with a new name and very few posts...going through and reading some of their thread titles, they would be marked as "SPAM" by the same highly educated and aware "Board of Spam"!

You know, the same ones that don't know who/what SEINFELD is...is this REALLY the person with a broad enough intelligence to make such determinations? Yeah, he really told me he doesn't know what SEINFELD is!!! LOL.

...Seems like it's just not a big enough issue to warrant making a mistake, and alienating a new user...but then again, I kjnow what SEINFELD is, and aren't scared the FBI will show up if I post a photo on the internet (except for stock SPAM can photos, of course!)

Good day, but just remember how easily you just got played just a page ago....Guy Spams, and you rush over yourselves to "Kudo" him because you just think "oh, he's against C4W"...lol, just brilliant!

I would suggest getting a hobby, but I thought this (vaping) was it, at one time....Oh well, eventually you might want to actually talk to someone - maybe then you'll see the errors of your judgemental ways.


Attention seeking again I see.

Those insecurities just aren't going away, are they? LOL!!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#36 (permalink)      7/23/2022 8:57:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 910
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos859
+2 details
analogueman wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
No time for "loosing"...lol.

Jesus christ...

The fact remains as has clearly been displayed in this Forum...while some may be "Spam", in one case WE KNOW that the "Spam Police" got it wrong. That's 100% the case. ...And, my question remains, why? Why is anyone so lonely, so bored, so insecure that they feel they need to spend time making possibly wrong determinations about another's intentions, ESPECIALLY after getting it wrong once, already?

As I mentioned before, Imagine if SKEETZ or CILIKA (or anyone that's a long term user) had a new account with a new name and very few posts...going through and reading some of their thread titles, they would be marked as "SPAM" by the same highly educated and aware "Board of Spam"!

You know, the same ones that don't know who/what SEINFELD is...is this REALLY the person with a broad enough intelligence to make such determinations? Yeah, he really told me he doesn't know what SEINFELD is!!! LOL.

...Seems like it's just not a big enough issue to warrant making a mistake, and alienating a new user...but then again, I kjnow what SEINFELD is, and aren't scared the FBI will show up if I post a photo on the internet (except for stock SPAM can photos, of course!)

Good day, but just remember how easily you just got played just a page ago....Guy Spams, and you rush over yourselves to "Kudo" him because you just think "oh, he's against C4W"...lol, just brilliant!

I would suggest getting a hobby, but I thought this (vaping) was it, at one time....Oh well, eventually you might want to actually talk to someone - maybe then you'll see the errors of your judgemental ways.
Attention seeking again I see.

Those insecurities just aren't going away, are they? LOL!!



Mummies little Spam Defender has still got a flea up her arse about people not knowing who Seinfeld is? Some people obviously aren't aware that there is a lot of world outside the boundaries of their village where Seinfeld recognition isn't part of the curriculum..

Is Seinfeld a real vaper or something?

I've searched for Seinfeld here - only 2 hits, they seem to be Personal Skinfold body fat testers. I don't get the reference.


Edited on 7/23/2022 at 9:25 AM
#37 (permalink)      7/23/2022 9:53:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2977
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2418
+2 details
Crispycritters wrote:

Mummies little Spam Defender has still got a flea up her arse about people not knowing who Seinfeld is? Some people obviously aren't aware that there is a lot of world outside the boundaries of their village where Seinfeld recognition isn't part of the curriculum..


Oh, we gave up television nigh-on thirty years ago - something I did mention to this oddball months ago. Clearly the message didn't get through. Oh well.

It would appear he's become so marginalised in the Vaper's section, he's now taken his attention seeking to the Off Topic section instead. But similarly, no one is much interested in his bleating in this part of the forum either. LOL!!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#38 (permalink)      7/23/2022 10:25:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 910
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos859
+3 details
analogueman wrote:


Oh, we gave up television nigh-on thirty years ago - something I did mention to this oddball months ago. Clearly the message didn't get through.



It never will. It's simultaneously sad and entertaining that he doesn't grasp that trying to ridicule someone in another country about their lack of knowledge of an ancient, obscure foreign TV show highlights his own ignorance of how the world works outside of his own little bubble. I get the impression he believes he's somehow winning something by acting like a Chav.


Edited on 7/23/2022 at 11:02 AM
#39 (permalink)      7/23/2022 11:49:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8827
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31712
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Hey Air! Spend more time here, I miss you boo boo.



I would man, I would. But I don't like Seinfeld, which means I don't know what spam is, apparently. Not safe for me to be in a forum if I can't even recognize spam.

#40 (permalink)      8/26/2022 4:13:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1600
carrion4worm wrote:

The fact remains as has clearly been displayed in this Forum...while some may be "Spam", in one case WE KNOW that the "Spam Police" got it wrong. That's 100% the case. ...And, my question remains, why? Why is anyone so lonely, so bored, so insecure that they feel they need to spend time making possibly wrong determinations about another's intentions, ESPECIALLY after getting it wrong once, already?

Doctoral thesis right there.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)