return problem
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      4/21/2017 1:47:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6038
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos9118
God, I hate long goodbyes :)
#52 (permalink)      4/21/2017 2:41:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lil_buddy
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 81
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos9
No drama, no show.
#53 (permalink)      12/4/2021 4:08:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sital_000
  • JoinedDec 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
lil_buddy wrote:

I ordered this replacement iPhone screen. The screen does not respond to touch, only the display function works. It is defective...https://www.fasttech.com/p/5103301It clearly states on the item page: "Return for refund within: 45 days (details)". The details say: "What is the Money Back Guarantee?Not happy with a product? Return it to us.You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 45 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories.Please note that shipping and handling charges apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error."The item was delivered to me on March 31 so I am well within the 45 day window. Isn't it an "error" to send someone a defective item?This was the latest response to my ticket which is contradictory to the return policy stated on the item page: "We feel regret that we cannot return the money to you as the gift certificate as per our company's policy. We can only arrange replacement after returning. You can refer to the following website:https://support.fasttech.com/FAQ/standard-product-warranty.Since you already bought the screen elsewhere, we can offer you about 15 usd partial refund as gift certificate, which is the most we can offer, is it Ok with you?"I could have got an iphone screen on amazon or ebay for $20, but I gave ft a chance because I have been so pleased with everything I have ordered from them in the past and felt reassured by the "Money Back Guarantee" policy on this item. I've clearly been duped. Shame on you, fasttech. Will you decide to do the right thing?And, no, I do not want a replacement because this screen did not have the camera and proximity sensor bezels glued in place and it clearly doesn't have oleophobic coating applied. That is not acceptable.

hello,
I see you have problem in returning the apple product. Here is all about the Apple Products Return & Refund Policy you need to learn. It will solve your problem. If you need more help you can mail directly which is given on our site.

#54 (permalink)      4/6/2022 12:21:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bayslarry
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
yes, Mr.Sital is right even though apple's services are not that impressive but Apple provides one of the best returns and refunds policies. Apple customer services are also slightly better. And regarding brand, we all know.