shopping cart empty
More than 4 months and Package Never Arrived
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/23/2020 6:49:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MattdeHare
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+2 details
More than 4 months and Package Never Arrived
I had placed the following order four months ago and the package never arrived. The tracking process has expired as well.

Thursday, February 27, 2020
Order Number: B022711702

Fasttech has promised to look into the matter and I had even offered to extend the shipment arrival period to June 22. Nada!

My ticket no: Q0330CJGMN to look into this issue was created on March 30 and yet there is no closure. My latest queries are not being answered.

I know COVID-19 had delayed many shipments but 4 months is an awful long time. I am now worried that I will never be refunded over this lost shipment.
#2 (permalink)      6/23/2020 7:41:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MattdeHare
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+3 details
I hope I don't have to keep posting and reminding Fasttech of this lingering issue. I have been buying from Fasttech for years, using several accounts and have not had any serious problems.

Now, I am getting a little worried...
#3 (permalink)      6/23/2020 8:44:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5098
+1 details
Hello MattdeHare,

Sincerely sorry for the trouble caused this time.

According to the tracking information the package has been dispatched to overseas a long time ago. As the tracking information will not be updated after then, we cannot make sure whether the package is. Your package is under investigation and we know it is more than 3 months passed, we will offer the warranty first. Please kindly check our ticket reply and let us know your opinion there, we do really appreciate.

Thank you for your patience and support.
#4 (permalink)      6/26/2020 9:25:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TrollV2
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Yes, this is a huge problem as I and many others are still waiting on packages from 2-5 months ago. This saddens me because like you,I have also shopped here for years under various accounts and this is my favorite site regarding vape supplies. My only advice is to contact your credit card company and ask them what your options are concerning recourse. I hope fasttech figures this out for all our sakes. Good luck
#5 (permalink)      6/27/2020 2:30:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5950
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos9057
TrollV2 wrote:

Yes, this is a huge problem as I and many others are still waiting on packages from 2-5 months ago. This saddens me because like you,I have also shopped here for years under various accounts and this is my favorite site regarding vape supplies. My only advice is to contact your credit card company and ask them what your options are concerning recourse. I hope fasttech figures this out for all our sakes. Good luck

Yes, exactly. Fastech didn't cause these problems, and they can't correct the problems. Their only real fault is continuing to sell, while KNOWING damn well that the orders would likely never be delivered. But they'll only provide you canned answers, and they always vigorously resist giving a refund, so your only real option is to file with paypal or credit card to reverse the charges.

I ordered Mar 27, Order Number: E032771883, shipped Apr 02.

Still waiting ... nothing.

#6 (permalink)      6/27/2020 3:03:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Divxboy
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 1074
  • Kudos4
FT is becoming worst and worst ...... i've made my order january the 4th : no order, no refund....
#7 (permalink)      6/27/2020 8:39:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5098
+1 details
Divxboy wrote:

FT is becoming worst and worst ...... i've made my order january the 4th : no order, no refund....

Hello Divxboy,

Sincerely sorry for the trouble caused.

Due to the COVID-19 around the world this year, the shipping is really out of control, most of the packages are delayed too long. Because there is no tracking information updated and it is a long time passed after we have shipped the package. We think the shipping is abnormal, the package maybe lost. So we have refunded the money to your Paypal account and sent the detail in ticket. Please kindly check.

We do really appreciate your patience and support as always. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.