shopping cart empty
@Anniepan please look into ticket Q0401MQTGS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/13/2020 12:35:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
@Anniepan please look into ticket Q0401MQTGS
@Anniepan I have a big problem with your support, I need a response on the ticket #Q0401MQTGS soon please. Thanks
#2 (permalink)      7/14/2020 2:10:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 663
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos286
MauroT wrote:

@Anniepan I have a big problem with your support, I need a response on the ticket #Q0401MQTGS soon please. Thanks

Hello MauroT.

I have read the whole conversation. We have contacted our shipping carrier to check the shipping issue again, and are waiting for the response now. We will update you once the shipping carrier give us the result. Our CS also replied you in ticket. Please check.

Thank you.

#3 (permalink)      7/14/2020 2:24:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
nancy.mo wrote:

MauroT wrote:

Hello MauroT.

I have read the whole conversation. We have contacted our shipping carrier to check the shipping issue again, and are waiting for the response now. We will update you once the shipping carrier give us the result. Our CS also replied you in ticket. Please check.

Thank you.

Thanks Nancy, I've just replied with all the information I have. The package never reached my country and I have proof of it. Everything is attached to the ticket, hopefully we can sort this out. Thanks!

#4 (permalink)      7/14/2020 10:57:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
Hello MauroT,

If the tracking information is correct, the package should be held by Customs at Destination, then it is returned. We have asked our Post to double confirm the return now. We think we will offer the solution for you in these two days. If it is returned, do you need us to resend or refund? If you need us to resend, we have to change other shipping method.

Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      7/14/2020 11:29:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
Anniepan wrote:

Hello MauroT,

If the tracking information is correct, the package should be held by Customs at Destination, then it is returned. We have asked our Post to double confirm the return now. We think we will offer the solution for you in these two days. If it is returned, do you need us to resend or refund? If you need us to resend, we have to change other shipping method.

Thank you.

Hi Annie, I've just replied to the ticket. Thanks.

#6 (permalink)      7/16/2020 5:52:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
@Anniepan whenever possible please check the ticket on the title as I just replied once again, I'm trying to find a resolution soon for this problem. Thanks and good day.
#7 (permalink)      7/16/2020 10:52:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
Hi MauroT,

I will confirm the detail with our staff then send a solution for you asap. Thank you.
#8 (permalink)      7/21/2020 1:59:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
Anniepan wrote:

Hi MauroT,

I will confirm the detail with our staff then send a solution for you asap. Thank you.

Hi Annie, I replied once more time, I need a resolution of this problem by this week or I have no other choice than to open a dispute with Paypal.

#9 (permalink)      7/21/2020 10:41:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
Hello MauroT,

We got the notification from Singapore Post that the package has been rejected by destination customs because "Customs found gloves, earphones, and also items that contains lithium batteries which are not declared on the invoice." I think it may because of the customs checked the inside package then returned directly. So there is no update information on the website, and the customs cannot find any information of this package. Singapore Post gave us some choice to solve this issue:
1. Package destroyed;
2. Resend(But the shipping is suspended at present, we have to wait until the shipping is resumed.)
a. Only accept the same shipping method EMSSG to resend;
b. To the same shipping address: Have to pay shipping fee again;

So this is the reason we contacted you that we will solve the package as "returned from overseas". We know it is hardly to accept, we have forwarded your feedback to our Post office, they will double confirm with Singapore Post. If they can prove the package is returned from Singapore Post, that would be better then we not need to minus the return shipping fee. Hope you can understand. We are checking the detail with our post again now, will send the update news for you soon. We do really appreciate your patience.

Edited on 7/21/2020 at 10:46 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      7/22/2020 1:33:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MauroT
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos18
Anniepan wrote:

Hello MauroT,We got the notification from Singapore Post that the package has been rejected by destination customs because "Customs found gloves, earphones, and also items that contains lithium batteries which are not declared on the invoice." I think it may because of the customs checked the inside package then returned directly. So there is no update information on the website, and the customs cannot find any information of this package. Singapore Post gave us some choice to solve this issue:1. Package destroyed;2. Resend(But the shipping is suspended at present, we have to wait until the shipping is resumed.) a. Only accept the same shipping method EMSSG to resend; b. To the same shipping address: Have to pay shipping fee again; So this is the reason we contacted you that we will solve the package as "returned from overseas". We know it is hardly to accept, we have forwarded your feedback to our Post office, they will double confirm with Singapore Post. If they can prove the package is returned from Singapore Post, that would be better then we not need to minus the return shipping fee. Hope you can understand. We are checking the detail with our post again now, will send the update news for you soon. We do really appreciate your patience.

Annie, I replied to the ticket with pictures proving that the package is not on my country's database, there are no movements on the destination side of the tracking therefore my customs from my country don't even have it as arrived to my country. Finally, if they open a package they have to do that with my consent, consent I have to provide when I do the declaration of goods. But because there are no movements on their database, I couldn't do anything.

Since March 0 movements, and this is all that I, and customs from my country see. And they see that the package hasn't moved since March and that's it.

None of this is a problem of mine, not a problem from my country's customs. I had over 15 orders delivered to me without any troubles, even one that was dispatched at the very same time and via Singapore Post (C121124802). I provided pictures and proof of all of this.

#11 (permalink)      7/22/2020 2:19:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
Hello MauroT,

I have checked your ticket detail and answered your ticket. Please don't worry, I will help you solve the issue these days. Thank you.