Reviewers Wanted - FastTech is on the lookout for reviewers to join our team
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/27/2020 2:34:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Techdaddy1990
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
rico300zx wrote:

What social media was you r page on Did they tell you y it was shut down , that may help for next time

I already figured it all out. It was on instagram.

#22 (permalink)      12/21/2020 8:25:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JaredCandelaria13
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
I have over 1000+ FB “Friends”, more like business Acquaintances that I have accumulated over the years of reviewing Amazon products for them from different companies that I’ve already worked with through the Amazon platform. So along with numerous store suppliers that I’ve worked and gained Rapport with, other reviewer‘s who are always interested in buying and trying new and less known vaping products, as well as my personal large group of my vapor family and friends that Vape, we always communicate through messenger and Facebook on a daily basis. I know my people are always looking for good quality vaping products to use or possibly buy in bulk than resell in their own stores, This would be a great way to get some less known products in front of business owners, private consumers, and vape enthusiasts who would be eager to check out vape devices and accessories that are of good quality and reasonably priced. This could be a good fit since I’m already reviewing items for these companies for their Amazon stores and I know they are always looking to invest in products that could sell. Something you guys might be interested in?

Edited on 12/22/2020 at 1:49 AM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      1/8/2021 2:35:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GrumpyMaxx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos3
rico300zx you sound bitter you never got to be a fast tech reviewer by the sound of it. If you perch a clone from FastTech it's clearly advertised as one. Been dealing with FT for some years and had little to no problem with them. Stop spamming your YouTube Channel would be a Good Idea. Just one last thing any problem I had was fixed very quickly.
#24 (permalink)      1/23/2021 6:46:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ballingry1
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 116
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos55
I was a reviewer for Fasttech a couple of years ago for about 6 months and it was taking about 1-2 months after all the reviews that were giving out by the manufacturing companies themselves were out before I received it to review.

If it's to get there name out there then they should sponsor reviewers, send items to them to giveaway to there followers.
I have a local vape shop that sponsors me and they give me there own juice to giveaway when I can get to the shop due to covid just now, for that they get an advert in all my reviews.

Edited on 1/23/2021 at 6:55 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      1/23/2021 6:55:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Techdaddy1990
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I'm having this problem as well. It said delivered but I never received the item so I assume it's gotten a new tracking number or stuck on or under a sorting machine somwhere. The item in question that was sent was released almost a year ago so I really don't understand the point of the review. I still love Fasttech though, I just wish they would provide samples of items that my audience actually wants to see. I suggested something that my audience is interested in that is NEW and it's a no on that.

Edited on 1/23/2021 at 6:57 AM. Reason: Grammar
#26 (permalink)      9/9/2021 9:40:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
anatemtyn
  • JoinedSep 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
how????