shopping cart empty
Reviewers Wanted - FastTech is on the lookout for reviewers to join our team
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/5/2020 2:17:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 359
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos356
+1 details
Reviewers Wanted - FastTech is on the lookout for reviewers to join our team

Hello everyone,

We are always looking for our customers to share their creative style and thoughts to help prospective customers make informed purchase decisions!

Who is the reviewer program for?

For professionals who own or moderate popular YouTube channels, Instagram, blogs, communities, forums, or any other social network pages that can help FastTech to get exposure, and if you are just interested in sharing your reviews, now is your chance!

Although we do not pay for reviews, depending on the nature of each review request made, discounts, reimbursements, and free products will be offered.

What products can be accessed?

All current products on FastTech can be requested for review.

Please ensure that your requests closely relate to the channel where the reviews will be published.

How to join the program

Request products for review now - click here (free FastTech account required) or leave your mailbox.

* Please let us know your country, how and where you'll post the review on, your simple idea/proposal about the collaboration.

Dedicated staff will get in touch with you in 24 to 48 hours after the request is sent, on FastTech’s business days.

Cheers

FastTech

Mod (Galen.G) edited on 11/13/2020 at 6:01 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      11/10/2020 10:06:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1156
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos334
hi can you tell us what reviewers are out there so i can watch some of the videos to learn more about your products?
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#3 (permalink)      11/11/2020 4:38:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 359
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos356
rico300zx wrote:

hi can you tell us what reviewers are out there so i can watch some of the videos to learn more about your products?

Hello, there are no specific reviewers, instead we want an influencer that who's insights have some influence on social platforms, that means they can get views, comments or drive some exposure for FastTech, people know or know more about FastTech via their reviews. I think you can search and learn from unboxing YouTubers for your reference.

Please feel free to ask if you have interest:)

#4 (permalink)      11/11/2020 5:41:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
+2 details
I am simply a consumer and would love to receive products that interest Me for review in writing, for free or discount

however I must note that I have personally stopped listening to reviewers on youtube or anywhere cuz they are terrible and have cost Me hundreds of dollars in bad recommendations lol
#5 (permalink)      11/12/2020 8:09:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4752
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4668
+2 details
A problem would be you get stock too late for reviewers. By the time you have got stock, the product would be widely reviewed and now of low interest for reviewers.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#6 (permalink)      11/13/2020 6:09:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 359
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos356
+1 details
MotoBlue wrote:

A problem would be you get stock too late for reviewers. By the time you have got stock, the product would be widely reviewed and now of low interest for reviewers.

Oh friend you just pointing out our pain point. But anyway as a reseller we're hard to get stock at the first time it come out from the manufacturers, still many nice products need to dig deeper into details not only the very new one.

Mod (Galen.G) edited on 11/13/2020 at 6:17 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      11/13/2020 6:10:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Galen.G
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 359
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos356
+3 details
clogicca wrote:

I am simply a consumer and would love to receive products that interest Me for review in writing, for free or discount

however I must note that I have personally stopped listening to reviewers on youtube or anywhere cuz they are terrible and have cost Me hundreds of dollars in bad recommendations lol

Agree with you in a certain aspect: a real consumer is more reliable.
If you have confidence in spreading your real and honest insights to your readers, just open a ticket and let's have a further talk.

#8 (permalink)      11/16/2020 6:17:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2312
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos509
Thanks 🙏
They say for every critical post,
There is at least 200 folks that agree/and or the the true in that statement.
Even the most pop YouTubers are painfully annoying to watch,
Especially when drunk/drinking/swearing/etc.
Honour first!
#9 (permalink)      11/21/2020 9:51:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1156
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos334
It’s true there are many products here that are never reviewed by anyone on utube someone who is good at this type of thing could help out the community and fasttech and themself . I think they are looking for someone who is already established with a channel and subscribers though I
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#10 (permalink)      11/26/2020 11:09:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Techdaddy1990
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hey I'm down to review for you! The FFF place has really bad CS now days and I'm looking for a new place to promote on insta. I removed all the posts for them after out falling out. I'm @The_Vaping_Vet
#11 (permalink)      11/26/2020 11:23:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1156
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos334
MotoBlue wrote:

Maybe it’s just clones they want reviewed