shopping cart empty
Paid with Litecoin but....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/13/2021 9:02:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VividPenguin
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Paid with Litecoin but....
I paid with Litecoin but once the payment was confirmed the screen refreshed and kicked me back to the shopping cart and isn't showing where I paid. Am I out $150?
#2 (permalink)      5/13/2021 12:13:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3928
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7837
+1 details
Retitle your post with @Anniepan. She will give you an answer.
#3 (permalink)      5/13/2021 12:59:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thesilverguild
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 1468
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos733
+1 details
Don't fret, I have done many purchase with LTC now and this has happend to me few times with expensive orders

In your Ticket make suer to give FT the LTC Address that you paid out from and into with the LTC amount sent.
..Staff can view easily & quickly verify the TXID (transaction output) on any LTC block explorer to see payment proof.

(also by now the CP you made - should also show up on your 'Rebate Points Page' with the date proving that a CP payment was made)

Fasttech will offer either to refund you back in Gift Certificate (dollar equivalent at the time of transaction) or offer to just carry-on with the order & send the item w/ shipping that you initially purchased.

I know its frustrating (believe me I know), just have be patient and wait for response-back to your open ticket with refund in due course.

..My advice; when making future Crypto Payments (CP) on fasttech, alway save the payment portal page link https address.
This way you can get back to it - if the page times-out or refreshes back to the checkout.

Edited on 5/13/2021 at 1:22 PM. Reason:
"Read Everything, Listen to Everyone, Don't Trust Anything Unless You Can Prove It Within Your Own Research." ~William Cooper~ https://www.minds.com/media/662415586231328779
#4 (permalink)      5/13/2021 6:11:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VividPenguin
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Guys I appreciate all of you taking the time to respond to my stupidity, and I created a ticket by 6:45 central standard time this morning. How long does it typically take for a response
#5 (permalink)      5/13/2021 7:50:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3928
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7837
VividPenguin wrote:

Guys I appreciate all of you taking the time to respond to my stupidity, and I created a ticket by 6:45 central standard time this morning. How long does it typically take for a response

Usually within 24 hours. It's not stupidity, anyone would be alarmed if they thought they had lost money! Please don't send another ticket as it puts you to the bank of the queue. They will get back to you and it will get sorted out! 👍

Edited on 5/13/2021 at 7:52 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      5/14/2021 1:24:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10613
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5552
Hello VividPenguin,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We received a payment from your account, we have created the order and are waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.