Pre-pay EU taxes is now possible in the checkout
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/26/2021 2:13:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
coil_ wrote:

@Anniepan
dear friend, is it possible for the VAT tax to be shown in the invoice too, of course only for the orders it has been paid for?

Hello coil_,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We have added the VAT tax to the order invoice. The customer can click "Print invoice" to see the tax:

If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by a service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.

#12 (permalink)      11/5/2021 5:24:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShadowSingularity
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos2
Awesome! This is why i love you FT :D
#13 (permalink)      11/6/2021 12:14:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitoVapes
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos7
Anniepan wrote:

coil_ wrote:
@Anniepan
dear friend, is it possible for the VAT tax to be shown in the invoice too, of course only for the orders it has been paid for?

Hello coil_,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We have added the VAT tax to the order invoice. The customer can click "Print invoice" to see the tax:

If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by a service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.

When I want to pay, the tax does not get added to the amount to pay with paypal !
I had to cancel a first order cuz it said only partial payment was recieved.
I did not notice the amount was wrong when paying.

A second try today worked and the tax got paid.

But now I am stuck again on a 3rd order, whatever I do it never adds the tax amount to the paypal payment.
Please help me :-)

BTW: I am checking, unchecking and rechecking the box to add the taxes ofcourse !

Edited on 11/7/2021 at 4:55 AM. Reason: added BTW
#14 (permalink)      11/11/2021 1:00:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nedomansky
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
How does it work in Sweden, is there any other taxes o fees to pay? Post nor usually charges you with 75SEK handling the order..

[b][i]Någon svensk som vet hur det ligger till?[/i][/b]
#15 (permalink)      11/11/2021 1:00:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nedomansky
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
How does it work in Sweden, is there any other taxes o fees to pay? Post nor usually charges you with 75SEK handling the order..

#16 (permalink)      11/11/2021 1:00:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nedomansky
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3

#17 (permalink)      11/12/2021 12:28:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Nedomansky wrote:
[quote]How does it work in Sweden, is there any other taxes o fees to pay? Post nor usually charges you with 75SEK handling the order.

[b]Någon svensk som vet hur det ligger till?[/b][/quote]

Hi Nedomansky,

You can tick the "Opt-in to pre-pay EU taxes" checkbox at the checkout page, the taxes of your order will be added to the total amount:

Upon receipt of payment, our Import One-Stop-Shop (IOSS) identification number will be applied to your order. You don't have to pay any handling fee for items sent using IOSS.

If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.
#18 (permalink)      11/13/2021 5:47:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Colin_Bruxelles
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 18
  • Kudos0
Yeah right... I checked on the cart before final, i ticked the option box for pre-paid tax, it's around 10%, but for Belgium it should be 21% ! I don't know how FT calculates the tax amount... :-/
So I'm not ordering ! If it goes through customs, I'll have to pay fixed fee (15 euro) + 11 missing %, ans waste 3 weeks.
No thanks
#19 (permalink)      11/15/2021 5:20:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Colin_Bruxelles wrote:

Yeah right... I checked on the cart before final, i ticked the option box for pre-paid tax, it's around 10%, but for Belgium it should be 21% ! I don't know how FT calculates the tax amount... :-/
So I'm not ordering ! If it goes through customs, I'll have to pay fixed fee (15 euro) + 11 missing %, ans waste 3 weeks.
No thanks

Dear Colin_Bruxelles, we charge the VAT tax based on the amount of the products, excluding the shipping cost. We will apply out IOSS to the prepaid package, the customers don't have to pay the local customs handling fee. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions.

#20 (permalink)      11/16/2021 12:04:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mariokart
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 133
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos74
I am furious!

Tonight I had to pay taxes to La Poste for 2 orders although I already paid them to Fasttech (Opt-in to prepaid EU taxes box ticked).
Seriously, paying taxes twice, how is that possible?

Order E103075732 : 6€ of taxes at arrival, paid to "La Poste". See Ticket Q1116WDLPD
Order B103097643 : 4€ of taxes at arrival, paid to "La Poste". See Ticket Q1116NKGJW

Conclusion, Prepaid taxes don't work for FRANCE ! Be careful !
#21 (permalink)      11/18/2021 2:29:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
mariokart wrote:

I am furious!

Tonight I had to pay taxes to La Poste for 2 orders although I already paid them to Fasttech (Opt-in to prepaid EU taxes box ticked).
Seriously, paying taxes twice, how is that possible?

Order E103075732 : 6€ of taxes at arrival, paid to "La Poste". See Ticket Q1116WDLPD
Order B103097643 : 4€ of taxes at arrival, paid to "La Poste". See Ticket Q1116NKGJW

Conclusion, Prepaid taxes don't work for FRANCE ! Be careful !

Hello mariokart,

We have replied to your issue in this thread. Please don't worry, we are working on it and checking the issue with our postal and tax agency now, we will refund the prepay tax to you if you are charged twice. Please kindly take a look at our ticket message when you are convenient. Thank you.