Fasttech is in no way responsible
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/28/2021 3:47:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
Fasttech is in no way responsible
Hello friends,

I just posted a review on the site Trustpilot

It is about the e-commerce site 'Cloud Commerce Systems Limited' (the link is visible at the bottom of each page 'FT') it is a support service for online sales sites, that 'Fattech' uses.

People here have given a negative note about the long delivery time and have put the responsibility on 'FASTTECH' when we know very well that the 'FT' site has nothing to do with the delivery time from China.

If you want, you can post a positive review and restore the truth about the delivery times (it is not the Fasttech site that delivers) and also ask the company 'CCSL' to kindly update its E-commerce software for its customers

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
#2 (permalink)      10/29/2021 12:22:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11458
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
Dear mick6214,

Thank you very much for your review.

Even though it's true that we can't control the shipping times, it's part of the shopping experience, so we are doing our best to improve on this. For example, we are adding new express shipping options for those who value delivery speed. We are also working on to find more better shipping ways for faster shipping.

If our members have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help.

Edited on 10/29/2021 at 2:13 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      10/29/2021 3:03:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
error serveur
#4 (permalink)      10/29/2021 3:53:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ppeeble
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 990
  • Reviews 358
  • Kudos993
$1.00 rebate earned+2 details
The fact is that FT shipping times are longer than other Chinese retailers. Both the despatch times after ordering and the time in transit. That's not hearsay or bitterness just an observation after using multiple sites for a number of years.
Old timers using this forum remember when 7-10 days from ordering to receipt was normal. Nowadays people will start a thread about it because it is so unusual. :(
More sense than money.....
#5 (permalink)      10/29/2021 5:12:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2247
ppeeble wrote:

Old timers using this forum remember when 7-10 days from ordering to receipt was normal.

True enough.

Not sure about "Old Timers" though - I much prefer 'experienced'... ;-)

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#6 (permalink)      10/30/2021 1:06:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
my first registration on this site was in 2013 (I just made another account ) At that time, the delivery time took 3 to 4 weeks (free delivery). my countri is French

Only Anniepan can confirm if the delivery time was between 7 to 10 days at least for European countries (I don't know where you are)

the time can be shortened, depending on where you live?

Edited on 10/30/2021 at 1:07 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      10/30/2021 1:58:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11458
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
ppeeble wrote:

The fact is that FT shipping times are longer than other Chinese retailers. Both the despatch times after ordering and the time in transit. That's not hearsay or bitterness just an observation after using multiple sites for a number of years.
Old timers using this forum remember when 7-10 days from ordering to receipt was normal. Nowadays people will start a thread about it because it is so unusual. :(

Hello ppeeble, we're under new management and are working on improving our "despatch times after ordering" on a daily basis.

About the "time in transit of other sites", would you mind offering some details about the shipping methods and transit time? So I can forward it to our logistics department as a reference and improve.

Thank you for your feedback.

#8 (permalink)      10/30/2021 2:15:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
$1.00 rebate earned
Annie to shorten the delivery time, some site from China have warehouses in Poland. I ordered an oxygen concentrator bought in China, but it left the warehouse in Poland there yes I received it in 7 days and the price of this delivery cost only 15 euros. another site from China also does it with Germany

I suppose that do it with only their most sold product ... it's also a good solution (especially with ISOS taxes you don't have to pay it's on the customer
#9 (permalink)      10/30/2021 9:23:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pseudonymous
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Looking at this thread I see that shipping times have been a problem since 2016. I ordered for the first time 11 days ago for an item that said it would ship in five days. It still hasn't shipped and I have received no response to my inquiry about it. Clearly posted shipping times are not to be trusted and this will likely be my last order from this company.
#10 (permalink)      10/30/2021 5:34:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
So that there is no misunderstanding, I speak about the delivery when the articles are in mode "Recently Shipped" when they are packed and send (the it is not any more of the competence of "Fasstech") it is the postal way air or sea.

The "ETA" mode is another expectation depending on the supplier. FT do not have large-scale storage.

it waits for him too, to send it back to us
#11 (permalink)      10/30/2021 7:32:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Plzdie
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2021
  • Posts 259
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos57
+1 details
You need warehouses in multiple countries.