Fasttech is in no way responsible
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/30/2021 7:32:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Plzdie
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2021
  • Posts 259
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos57
+1 details
You need warehouses in multiple countries.
#12 (permalink)      10/30/2021 8:34:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
On the sites of China as "A & G" (not to cite), it must be admitted, do not have the specialty on the vape as here, it is a particular guy who re-sells, also people who have a store and finally the producer of a brand vape. All this seller are not in one team they are independent. out here all the staff of "fasttech" works for us. There is also no forum available to us. In the messages of "claims" FT has always found solution. The staff have always answered or asked to open a ticket ...
The same with requests to add spare parts or parts in addition, Anniepan ask the supplier for us. Does A&G allow this service? Well no. They have an online chat that is neither more nor less a robos that asks you if the reference of your purchase is the one, and if you answer yes it will propose you choice type 1 type 2 type 3 to return to the main menu. do not laugh it is true it is a virtual support.

fortunately we don't have that here there are still human beings who answer us
#13 (permalink)      10/31/2021 12:42:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21541
+3 details
This is an interesting thread. FastTech is in no way responsible for time in transit...true. But split the hair and you find that FastTech is responsible for the time to ship after ordering, which is fails at regularly. So, that said, when Anniepan replies that, "under new management", FastTech is striving to offer new shipping avenues for faster delivery of goods is just a placation and does nothing to address the woeful failure of FastTech to expedite goods to the shipper on their promise of a ship date.

Yes, no other site that I know of has a forum to address the needs/complaints of their customers, so this is in FastTechs favor and, it says nothing to the constant delays in getting goods to the shipper. So if you can deal with the broken commitments in that regard, FastTech is fantastic.

Personally, FastTech is my last resort when ordering goods from China. I only use them when I cannot find a product elsewhere even at a higher price. I wearied of the above-mentioned delays so choose to find alternate sources when possible which, is almost always.

Just as a footnote, has anyone else noticed that under this "new management" the variety that used to be on offer here has evaporated...just pretty much a boring product list day after day.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#14 (permalink)      10/31/2021 12:57:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NeilWpgFT
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos8
A bit off topic (but still related to how convenient it is to be a FasTech customer): Can someone answer my question about the time zone used for end of promotion time?
#15 (permalink)      10/31/2021 8:54:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
Pseudonymous wrote:

Looking at this thread I see that shipping times have been a problem since 2016. I ordered for the first time 11 days ago for an item that said it would ship in five days. It still hasn't shipped and I have received no response to my inquiry about it. Clearly posted shipping times are not to be trusted and this will likely be my last order from this company.

Dear Pseudonymous,

We apologize for the delay in shipping due to the item restocking time being extended. We're under new management and we are taking "order to ship" time VERY seriously. Results should become clear within the next couple of weeks.

Your order is waiting to be packaged now, which will be shipped out today. A shipment notification will be sent to you with a tracking number inside.

We also replied to your ticket message. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

We do thank you for your great patience and understanding.

#16 (permalink)      11/1/2021 4:48:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
vape8ion wrote:

Just as a footnote, has anyone else noticed that under this "new management" the variety that used to be on offer here has evaporated...just pretty much a boring product list day after day.

I love to browse the forum on these old products; even if most are in "discontinued" mode by cons the new product "Wotofo SMRT kit" are resold here to 5$ and dust , against the price of double or even triple elsewhere and when they will be available in stock (I received mine yesterday "FT" on this shot, from the 'I'll pre-order it for you at your place from the supplier, works wonderfully) ditto with the vapefly Vapefly Brunhilde II (aty and mods kit) received recently

In fact my last three orders (October 9, 2021) was on the new (vapefly, Wotofo, Hellvape) in preorder. Moreover I try to find reviews or comments on the forum on these new, to kill the time that passes.

The email "alert function when the product is back in stock" is a legend just there to give comfort to our frustration lol.

#17 (permalink)      11/1/2021 5:18:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
vape8ion wrote:

Just as a footnote, has anyone else noticed that under this "new management"

I think this is the name of the group that sells their E-commerce software?

I find the site Panjiva.com It's funny Annie Pan his nickname would not come from there?

The name has always been there it seems since the beginning in 2012 when the site was created.
Annie can confirm (or not)

https://panjiva.com/Fasttech-Cloud-Commerce-Systems-Ltd/32341684

#18 (permalink)      11/1/2021 8:44:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 463
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
Plzdie wrote:

You need warehouses in multiple countries.

you need to play with your Plzdie more often.

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#19 (permalink)      11/2/2021 1:24:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 521
  • Reviews 124
  • Kudos264
Just as a footnote, has anyone else noticed that under this "new management" the variety that used to be on offer here has evaporated...just pretty much a boring product list day after daY
Unquote

Agreed, it’s become very poor and uninteresting, which a peak during the US warehouse season. That was awful !
#20 (permalink)      11/2/2021 1:50:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
+1 details
Anniepan for "ETA" who estimates the days to have it in your storage depot? you or the supplier? For example, if he estimates 5 days of delivery and sends it in 7 days, he will have to pay a penalty in proportion to the extra days and who will have to assume. If he doesn't respect the deadline, he should refund in the form of points for the "Fasttech" customers. In this way the customer is compensated for the days not respected (this will also calm down the waiting that will be rewarded) and it will oblige him in the future to send his article in time. This condition between Fasttech and your supplier can be realized in the contract

What do you think it is a good idea for everyone and it will ease the discontent
#21 (permalink)      11/2/2021 5:53:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

This is an interesting thread. FastTech is in no way responsible for time in transit...true. But split the hair and you find that FastTech is responsible for the time to ship after ordering, which is fails at regularly. So, that said, when Anniepan replies that, "under new management", FastTech is striving to offer new shipping avenues for faster delivery of goods is just a placation and does nothing to address the woeful failure of FastTech to expedite goods to the shipper on their promise of a ship date.

Yes, no other site that I know of has a forum to address the needs/complaints of their customers, so this is in FastTechs favor and, it says nothing to the constant delays in getting goods to the shipper. So if you can deal with the broken commitments in that regard, FastTech is fantastic.

Personally, FastTech is my last resort when ordering goods from China. I only use them when I cannot find a product elsewhere even at a higher price. I wearied of the above-mentioned delays so choose to find alternate sources when possible which, is almost always.

Dear vape8ion,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are 100% in agreement on the "order to ship" delay problem, and our new management is virtually solely focused on this. We are planning to offer a discount on those products that leave our doors beyond the committed shipping time, and more on this will be posted in the coming weeks. You will be able to see results in about 2-3 weeks time.

And Gigirat67, would you mind letting us know what kind of items you would like to see? We are willing to collect our customers' suggestions and make a progress.

Edited on 11/2/2021 at 9:05 PM. Reason: Update