Fasttech is in no way responsible
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/2/2021 5:53:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11452
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

This is an interesting thread. FastTech is in no way responsible for time in transit...true. But split the hair and you find that FastTech is responsible for the time to ship after ordering, which is fails at regularly. So, that said, when Anniepan replies that, "under new management", FastTech is striving to offer new shipping avenues for faster delivery of goods is just a placation and does nothing to address the woeful failure of FastTech to expedite goods to the shipper on their promise of a ship date.

Yes, no other site that I know of has a forum to address the needs/complaints of their customers, so this is in FastTechs favor and, it says nothing to the constant delays in getting goods to the shipper. So if you can deal with the broken commitments in that regard, FastTech is fantastic.

Personally, FastTech is my last resort when ordering goods from China. I only use them when I cannot find a product elsewhere even at a higher price. I wearied of the above-mentioned delays so choose to find alternate sources when possible which, is almost always.

Just as a footnote, has anyone else noticed that under this "new management" the variety that used to be on offer here has evaporated...just pretty much a boring product list day after day.

Dear vape8ion,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are 100% in agreement on the "order to ship" delay problem, and our new management is virtually solely focused on this. We are planning to offer a discount on those products that leave our doors beyond the committed shipping time, and more on this will be posted in the coming weeks. You will be able to see results in about 2-3 weeks time.

And Gigirat67, would you mind letting us know what kind of items you would like to see? We are willing to collect our customers' suggestions and make a progress.

Edited on 11/2/2021 at 9:05 PM. Reason: Update
#22 (permalink)      11/2/2021 1:29:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21540
+1 details
I just want to follow up on my post from above. I failed to mention that through the Forum and "Ticket" process FastTech always, one hundred percent of the time, has resolved all my issues and really strive to get problems of all kinds set strait. They acknowledge errors when they make them, which is rare in any case.

If they can get the issues sorted with the "order to ship" delays, they become an absolute Five Star imo.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#23 (permalink)      11/3/2021 3:01:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11452
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
vape8ion wrote:

I just want to follow up on my post from above. I failed to mention that through the Forum and "Ticket" process FastTech always, one hundred percent of the time, has resolved all my issues and really strive to get problems of all kinds set strait. They acknowledge errors when they make them, which is rare in any case.

If they can get the issues sorted with the "order to ship" delays, they become an absolute Five Star imo.

Thank you, dear vape8ion, we are working on it and hope the delay issue will be improved soon. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.