CAN'T PLACE AN ORDER @Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/30/2021 10:39:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ZGiulia
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos28
CAN'T PLACE AN ORDER @Anniepan
I can't place an order. When I try to pay nothing happens. It's stuck on processing. Can you help me @Anniepan?
Thanks

Edited on 10/30/2021 at 10:40 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      10/31/2021 10:15:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ZGiulia
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos28
@Anniepan I resolved buying gift certificates through Paypal. Thanks anyway
#3 (permalink)      11/1/2021 1:15:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shop123
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Same problem. I enter credit card info. No warning or error message. Stuck on "processing". Nothing happens.
#4 (permalink)      11/1/2021 1:33:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shop123
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
UPDATE!!!

I checked my credit card balance via the website of my credit card and the payment has been deducted from my balance. So the money has been paid!

It seems that the page where you enter the credit card details does not update properly after the payment has been approved, it just says "processing" and nothing happens. But apparently the payment did indeed go trough. I suppose this is a bug of the website.

Also the "shopping cart" at the top right of the page stays full. This adds to the confusion because that way it seems that the order did not work.

Edited on 11/1/2021 at 1:37 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      11/1/2021 3:58:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
shop123 wrote:

Same problem. I enter credit card info. No warning or error message. Stuck on "processing". Nothing happens.

Dear shop123,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

This issue may be caused by the long credit card processing time. Actually, there are two orders generated after you have paid. You can check them on your FastTech account. We have canceled one and refunded the payment to your credit card. The other order is waiting to be packaged which will be shipped out tomorrow.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Edited on 11/1/2021 at 4:21 AM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      11/1/2021 4:06:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
ZGiulia wrote:

@Anniepan I resolved buying gift certificates through Paypal. Thanks anyway

Dear ZGiulia, sorry for the trouble caused. This may cause by a timeout of the credit card processing. Your payment is declined. We are working on this already and will try our best to resolve it as soon as possible.

Glad to hear that you have placed the order by gift card. I am happy to place the order for you from our end next time. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.

Edited on 11/1/2021 at 4:23 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      11/3/2021 2:18:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shop123
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+2 details
Anniepan wrote:

shop123 wrote:Same problem. I enter credit card info. No warning or error message. Stuck on "processing". Nothing happens.Dear shop123, Sorry to hear about the issue.This issue may be caused by the long credit card processing time. Actually, there are two orders generated after you have paid. You can check them on your FastTech account. We have canceled one and refunded the payment to your credit card. The other order is waiting to be packaged which will be shipped out tomorrow. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Yes, I noticed this when I checked my credit card balance today. The double order was caused because I simply tried again a second time because I thought the first time it didn't work.

Thank you for cancelling the second order, that is really good customer service!

Maybe you should tell your website programmer to fix the page where you enter the credit card details so that the user will know if the order was successful or not, right now it seems like it just does not update properly. I understand the long processing time makes things difficult, but I waited 5 minutes the first time, maybe I should have waited longer? If so maybe the page should say that you have to wait more than 5 minutes. Also the 'shopping cart' does not seem to update properly, even today the cart still showed the last order I placed yesterday and I have logged off and switched off my computer since then. I don't think this is the intended behavior.

Anyway, as far as I understand all these problems are ultimately caused by PayPal being difficult, it really is not a nice company. When is there going to be a competitor to replace them so we don't have to use them anymore?

In any case thanks for your intervention, you are the best! :-)

#8 (permalink)      11/3/2021 8:34:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
Dear shop123 and ZGiulia,

The duplicate order issue has been fixed, if you still get issues like this, please feel free to let us know right away. Thank you very much.

And shop123, due to the long credit card processing time, the order is generated but may not show up at the end. We have fixed it by allowing it to process even longer time. You also can check your order history before you have a second try. We suggest you contact us first if you are failed to place the order by credit card, our CS will help you resolve it. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited on 11/3/2021 at 8:46 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      1/24/2022 4:21:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Katho
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Greetings FastTech.

Today I experienced very similar issue with the Checkout page. When I pressed "Place Order", it stayed at the same page for longer than 30 minutes and than i closed it because my bank app showed me successful transaction and my order history is showing my order.

Should I be worried or not?

Thank you kindly.
#10 (permalink)      1/24/2022 9:16:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11464
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
Hi Katho,

Sorry for the trouble caused. It should be the long processing time that the page is frozen. But the order is generated. You can check it on your order page.

Due to our CNY holiday, the order will be shipped out after the holiday. Would you mind waiting? Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions. Thanks for your understanding.

Edited on 1/24/2022 at 9:17 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      1/26/2022 9:41:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
calabaza
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 26
  • Kudos9
I live in Mexico and since a few months is impossible to place an order. Is there any form to do it? Thanks in advance