Order not showing ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/26/2022 3:12:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dazraz
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Order not showing ?
So i made a order my cash was taken and is pending in my bank but nothing is showing in my recent orders or ready to ship - there is no trace of my order in my account - can someone help please ?
#2 (permalink)      2/27/2022 7:37:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hi, Dazraz,

Sorry to hear about the issue which may be caused by payment processing delay.

We received your payment. So I have manually created the order and released it. The order is waiting to be packaged, which will be shipped out within 24 hours. A shipment notification will be sent to you with a tracking number inside.

Please feel free to write to us whenever you have any questions. We're always here to help.

Edited on 2/27/2022 at 8:51 PM. Reason: Update
#3 (permalink)      3/14/2022 1:26:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Themen
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi.
I'm having the same problem. Order placed and the transaction has been recorded by my bank but no sign of my order on fasttech website.
Please help
#4 (permalink)      3/14/2022 8:11:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 922
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos344
Hi Themen,

Due to the network delay, the payment was transferred while the order was not generated. We apologize for this.

As some data of the order is not recorded completely, I just sent you a message via email and need you to provide us with the SKU items you purchased. We will manually create the order for you after receiving your reply.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Edited on 3/14/2022 at 9:12 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      3/14/2022 9:19:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
We apologize for issues like this.

The root cause of this problem is how our credit card payment processor (not PayPal) sometimes takes very long to process payments, and eventually "times out". Occasionally, after this happens an "authorization" is placed on customer's card (not a real charge), and because on our end we received a "time out" error, no order is created.

The authorization isn't an actual charge and if nothing is done about it, it will remove itself from your card in a couple of weeks.

However this is confusing for affected customers and we are working with that payment processor to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#6 (permalink)      3/14/2022 10:09:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hegsy
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Im still waiting also.. was meant to be fixed yesterday
#7 (permalink)      3/15/2022 12:17:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
hegsy, our apologies. Your order has been created and there should be an email confirmation from customer service.

It was caused by the same payment processing time out issue mentioned above. We are working with our payment gateway to resolve this.
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.