{Help!} Please check ticket D030891591
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2022 2:28:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
meloserj
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos5
Help! Please check ticket D030891591
Dear @Anniepan
I had long discussion with your colleague Dora for my ticket D030891591
To be honest, any issues in ordering system shouldn't reflected to customer. Your system chose shipping companies automatically when order is "free shipping" and if there is a risk on shipment, this item must be grayed out and disabled.
Please kindly help to ship my order free of charge this time with secure carrier.
Thanks a lot
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2022 6:08:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
+1 details
meloserj, I spent the better part of the last 30 minutes looking at this and getting mad at our team.

Long story short, what was said in the ticket was mostly due to bad English and cultural differences. The CS staff contacted you with good intention to "recommend" (their words) an upgrade so that the package can be delivered quicker.

The free shipping method you chose (Registered Airmail by China Post) is able to ship your order. Your order will go out in a couple of hours.

We deeply apologize for the communication.

Edited on 3/21/2022 at 6:10 AM. Reason:
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#3 (permalink)      3/21/2022 6:15:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
meloserj
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos5
Dear geek

Thanks for your kind reply. To be honest this was the first time I saw such case during last 7 years of being your customer. Yes I faced issue in Covid time when my shipment stuck in China and always there was a sticker in tracking with "Security check" and never passed those stage. But we understood finally that there is no carrier to ship the items.
Please kindly one more time check if my shipment will leave China without any issue.
One more time thanks for your kind support and customer care.

Cheers
#4 (permalink)      3/21/2022 8:32:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
meloserj, thank you for your kind understanding. We appreciate it very much.

Security checks are the standard process for every shipping method. We are sorry that our CS didn't express it clearly when suggesting a quicker delivery.

Your order has shipped already. We will also keep monitoring the delivery.

We apologize for the inappropriate handling and any inconvenience caused.
#5 (permalink)      3/21/2022 10:35:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
meloserj wrote:

Please kindly one more time check if my shipment will leave China without any issue.

Please be assured that Annie is personally following the tracking of your order.

Like Annie has said, "security checks" exist for ALL shipping methods. Just yesterday another fellow's order, using a paid-for carrier that's different from that of your order's, suffered from a security check delay.

These security checks happen randomly to all shipping carriers in China. Through historical data, we estimate the chance of getting a delay to be 1%. Save for some very expensive carriers like UPS and DHL, there is a chance of it happening to all shipping methods.

What was said in the CS's original email was wrong. We deeply apologize for this. This kind of communications will be prevented from now on.

Edited on 3/22/2022 at 9:15 AM. Reason:
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#6 (permalink)      3/22/2022 8:27:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
meloserj
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Dear geek and Anniepan

Thanks for your kind reply and follow-up. Again Fasttech showed how their customer care service is active.
Hats off!

Cheers