shopping cart empty
Quote: "Orders are placed as soon as crypto payments are received" - not really...?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/7/2020 2:34:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BursFT
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos4
Quote: "Orders are placed as soon as crypto payments are received" - not really...?
Hello.

Today I made my order which I paid with Bitcoin (worth $450+), and I'm a little bit confused.
First to say, I've been online shopping for more than 10 years, and been in crypto community for quite awhile.
That said, I shouldn't be asking such question, but I've already read everything I could find, and - I'm still confused.

At checkout page it was displayed "Current Status: Waiting for confirms...", and then when my transaction was finally confirmed, I clicked on "Confirm Payment Made - Finalize Order" button. All it did was returning me one page back where I could again select shipping type, and now forcing me to checkout again. And possibly pay again, now to different Bitcoin address. I'm completely baffled, since I was doing everthing to the letter, and didn't close my browser's tab while I was waiting for payment to finish completely.

My Bitcoin transaction is clearly marked as Confirmed on Blockchain.info, but as per the subject of this thread, my order is still NOT placed. The product I paid for is still in my cart, my order list doesn't show any new order, and I haven't received any confirmation email for my order (as I did for my previous one).

Can please someone explain what's going on here? Did I missed something along the way, or was I doing something wrong? I could have opened ticket for this issue, but I already opened one which I still haven't got an answer to, so it didn't make sense to me to open another one. Maybe I'll do it anyway after posting this message. If it helps, I could send you Bitcoin address I've paid from, and the one which you gave me to make my payment to. Or a screenshot from my Blockchain transaction list. Or whatever you need. But you probably can see all that going through my account, right..?

Please investigate what went wrong, and get back to me as soon as possible.

Quote from the subject I copy-pasted from here:
https://support.fasttech.com/faq/do-you-accept-bitcoin

Thanks for understanding.

Regards
#2 (permalink)      5/8/2020 1:30:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10331
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5443
Hello BursFT,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

It seems the payment status is "Cancelled \/ Timed Out", we have answered your ticket with etail, so you can get your payment back.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.
#3 (permalink)      5/8/2020 2:11:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BursFT
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos4
Thanks for a quick reply.
I replied back to my opened ticket.
Let's switch our communication there, if neccessary.
Regards
#4 (permalink)      7/4/2020 7:38:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BursFT
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos4
Hello.

Same thing happend again with my new order, just like with the one from my original post.

When I clicked on button to finalize my order, it just moved me one step back to select the shipping type again, instead of creating my order and saying payment was successful (like for my previous order).

This time I increased my BTC fee, so all 3 transaction confirmations were confirmed within 30 minutes. I also manually typed in correct coin amount, so I really don't know what happend this time.

Can you please check on your end? Can you create my order manually? I don't want to get through all this once again. And I used 10% off coupon which today is no longer effective.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards

EDIT: on my Rebate page I see status "CP: 100 - Complete" for my order, meaning payment went through just fine, right? Please see into this as soon as possible.

Edited on 7/5/2020 at 1:41 AM. Reason: Payment status for failed order