Can you suggest a good quadcopter for newbies?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/15/2014 2:27:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Arunkumar
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Hi kartman,

Thanks the response. I have seen these videos, my understanding is not exactly (100%) their lessons. The real demons come when i am really flying. I am practicing with CX-10 in my home hall. That's the problem!!. most of the time my flights ends up in crash. I seen Flyin Ryan RC flying his kitchen in circle. but when i tried ended up in crash. I think it requires lot of skill and practice.
#22 (permalink)      11/15/2014 2:59:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kartman13
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 423
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos217
Its not that difficult Arun. When did you start flying Quads and what mode are flying them at?

In Beginner mode or Low rates, the yaw is not very responsive and hence can be difficult to take tight turns required for a indoor circle. Try it in Expert mode or High rates and see if it helps.

You should have bought a protection cover like this - CX10 Protection Cover which would have enabled you to keep flying even if you bump the walls when practicing circles.

Just Practice, Practice, Practice! You'll get the hang of it sooner than you think :D
#23 (permalink)      11/15/2014 3:15:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Arunkumar
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Hi Kartman,

Yah I too agree I need to get more practice. I am just a week old quad pilot. Initially i was flying in beginner and intermediate mode. then i changed to expert mode which i feel very comfortable in controlling. During the last one week, I practiced total of 12 - 15 hours. Now i am very much good in hovering. but i struck in forming circle. I Just ordered the blade protection cover and some extra blades (I already broke two of blades). Every day almost i am spending 1 - 2 hours of practicing. But sometime i think that what if i keep practicing in the wrong key combinations?.

Thanks for your response. Always great to find a companion like you.
#24 (permalink)      12/18/2014 9:43:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IndiaVaper
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 170
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos36
Kartman - Finally got the Eachine H7 today ... that I ordered from BG Oct end. I will have to practice a lot to get a hang of it. Thanks for your advice.
What shipping method should I choose. Last time I did not pay too much attention when placing order. Not sure if I got shipping options. They had sent it via normal post without tracking. It took 50 days to receive my order from the time I placed it.
Since it takes so much of time, I am thinking that I should order my second one either from FT or BG now. Till the time I receive my order I can continue practicing on Eachine. Any suggestion for second one?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGreatIndianVapingCommunity/
#25 (permalink)      12/18/2014 9:44:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IndiaVaper
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 170
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos36
Kartman - Finally got the Eachine H7 today ... that I ordered from BG Oct end. I will have to practice a lot to get a hang of it. Thanks for your advice.
What shipping method should I choose. Last time I did not pay too much attention when placing order. Not sure if I got shipping options. They had sent it via normal post without tracking. It took 50 days to receive my order from the time I placed it.
Since it takes so much of time, I am thinking that I should order my second one either from FT or BG now. Till the time I receive my order I can continue practicing on Eachine. Any suggestion for second one?
#26 (permalink)      12/18/2014 6:46:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Arunkumar
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
I did received a Singapore post registered parcel in 10 days from banggood to chennai. The parcel contained quad accessories.
#27 (permalink)      12/19/2014 8:42:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IndiaVaper
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 170
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos36
Thanks Arun. Ordered JJRC H8C. Hope I have made the right choice :-)
#28 (permalink)      12/19/2014 8:52:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Arunkumar
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
You did a wise purchase. It's a good quad. It is a competitor to Syma x5c. Personaly did not tried it but heard that bit difficult to drive. Overall it is a good selection.

Happy flying. ...
#29 (permalink)      2/9/2015 9:43:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeNBake
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 303
  • Reviews 120
  • Kudos499
SKU 2108200

Syma X11
#30 (permalink)      3/24/2015 4:36:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SveceS
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Take a look at cheap quads for 15-20 buck (cx-10, syma x12 etc). If you prefer bigger sized quadcopters take a look at Syma X5C or X6.
Sometimes beginners start with quite a heavy ones like Dji drones. I can recommend you DJI Mavic Air
Read the review as well to get more information.

Edited on 8/14/2018 at 8:17 AM. Reason:
#31 (permalink)      8/17/2015 3:55:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5987
Just ordered the WL Toys V686G FPV from TinyD. and 6 batteries from BG. Total outlay $110.

Saw great reviews on it.

Tried the X5SC-1 and X5C-1 and both had problems in the littlest of winds.
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White