Hi all,

I have a ZX7-250 mini stick welder that has been sitting in the garage for a year or so. It has a 2 prong 220v plug on it. This is the type of plug you would find in Europe for any typical household appliance.

Anybody know of I can just use a 110v converter on this and if not what do I need?

Thanks for your help.