shopping cart empty
Stuck At Shenzen Airport
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#171 (permalink)      12/4/2019 6:54:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inglis817
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos18
My order from 2 months and 4 days ago was refunded the other day. it was one of my smallest orders i made in over 6 years, total price of items $15.00 with shipping $20.44 my refund after FT fees $12.82 !!!
I never made a claim for anything lost and only had to return one item because it was DOA but still took 2 months !
#172 (permalink)      12/5/2019 12:40:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9199
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5005
inglis817 wrote:

My order from 2 months and 4 days ago was refunded the other day. it was one of my smallest orders i made in over 6 years, total price of items $15.00 with shipping $20.44 my refund after FT fees $12.82 !!!
I never made a claim for anything lost and only had to return one item because it was DOA but still took 2 months !

Hello inglis817,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you mean the order which was placed on Nov 2nd? That order was cancelled and refunded because of the return.

"total price of items $15.00 with shipping $20.44 my refund after FT fees $12.82 !!!"--Would you mind to tell me your order number? As I didn't find it at this account. Maybe I can help you check the refund once I know the order number. Thank you.

#173 (permalink)      12/5/2019 12:50:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9199
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5005
SoulCry wrote:

@Anniepan

I'm just wondering why you didn't offer this solution a month ago.

Hello SoulCry,

Please kindly note each shipping carrier impose a different grace period before a package can be investigated and determined verified lost, for more information, please refer to "Can a refund be issued if a package becomes stuck, or lost in the delivery process?", so after we asked the Post to investigate your package, we have to wait 1 to 4 weeks for postal carriers to determine whether a package is lost. So that't why we ask our customers to wait a few days more for the Post reply. Hope you can understand.

RuiGr wrote:

@Anniepan

Sent a reply to the ticket.
Take a look if you can.

Thank you.

Hello RuiGr,

We have replied your ticket, please kindly check.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

#174 (permalink)      12/5/2019 1:49:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos121
Anniepan wrote:

inglis817 wrote:

Hello inglis817,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you mean the order which was placed on Nov 2nd? That order was cancelled and refunded because of the return.

"total price of items $15.00 with shipping $20.44 my refund after FT fees $12.82 !!!"--Would you mind to tell me your order number? As I didn't find it at this account. Maybe I can help you check the refund once I know the order number. Thank you.

it was order #C093061531

#175 (permalink)      12/5/2019 1:53:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
badbert817
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos121
If i pay with paypal i need to use the above account because paypal has my gmail address
and when they take me back to FT site that account shows no items.
I explained this in a reply awhile ago.
#176 (permalink)      12/5/2019 3:26:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9199
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5005
badbert817 wrote:

If i pay with paypal i need to use the above account because paypal has my gmail address

Hello badbert817,

Thanks for your explanation.

Because your package was returned from your country due to your customs rejected the package, we have to charge the shipping fee by according to our company policy, we have explained the detail in ticket too: What happens if my country's customs rejected my package?. Hope you can understand.

We know the actual shipping fee is a little high, if you have any further order, please let me know your order number to add a gift for you. Thank you.

#177 (permalink)      12/5/2019 12:23:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11800
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos18606
+1 details
So basically, in this thread we see the company line. FastTech will protect their interests down to pennies, regardless of the inconvenience or aggravation to their customers. This applies to us all, regardless of tenure on the site. When we order from FastTech, once our money is paid, it is on us to deal with the vagaries of their system as well as every stop along the shipping route. When we are asked to "wait a few days" it really means, perhaps, weeks and months.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#178 (permalink)      12/5/2019 12:38:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inglis817
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos18
Anniepan wrote:

badbert817 wrote:

Hello badbert817,

Thanks for your explanation.

Because your package was returned from your country due to your customs rejected the package, we have to charge the shipping fee by according to our company policy, we have explained the detail in ticket too: What happens if my country's customs rejected my package?. Hope you can understand.

We know the actual shipping fee is a little high, if you have any further order, please let me know your order number to add a gift for you. Thank you.

As you can see between my two accounts i made 3 or 4 orders since the two month missing/returned package started hoping you would do the right thing for a longtime customer.

#179 (permalink)      12/12/2019 5:53:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
piers
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 126
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos67
Metalkettle wrote:

Update. One of my packages has reached Heathrow. Took exactly 2 weeks to move from "Delivered to air transport" to being recognised in the uk.

Ive just been given this as a time frame on my ticket to wait for my order to clear security (1-2 weeks). Is this just an FT issue ? personally not had any issues receiving UK express e-packets from oth3r places.......

#180 (permalink)      1/24/2020 6:35:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Witalit
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 142
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos64
Looks like my recent post about long wait on shipping was already a problem for months.