shopping cart empty
What shipping times are you experiencing?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/14/2020 1:48:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9504
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5119
Hello mikivapes and vapeluvr,

Thanks for your information.

We know these shipping methods, these are express special lines to different countries, like the shipping method"USPS for batteries" we have. The package will be delivered in 7-10 working days in normal condition, recently the shipping may be a little delayed to 7-18 working days. The shipping speed is much faster than registered airmail. I have forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, thank you for your help.

And dear XDM45ACP, you will receive the two packages next week as the two packages are still waiting in Hong Kong warehouse for plane. If they will catch up the plane this weekend, then you will receive the packages next Tuesday. I will keep an eye on your package and keep on tracing until both are delivered. Recently the DHL shipping is strange, some packages will be delivered in 3-7 working days, but some have to wait for days, so the shipping is much delayed. Hope you can understand.

We do really appreciate your help and trust! Have a great day!
#22 (permalink)      5/14/2020 1:57:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
terryp
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos31
My 1 order has been lost by Singapore post.
FT says I have to wait for a bit. But it's been 6 weeks :(

My other order has been restocking for weeks.
FT put the blame on the warehouse and then stocking then the makers....time to find another online shop.
#23 (permalink)      5/14/2020 11:42:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2185
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2311
Anniepan wrote:

Hello mikivapes and vapeluvr,

Thanks for your information.

We know these shipping methods, these are express special lines to different countries, like the shipping method"USPS for batteries" we have. The package will be delivered in 7-10 working days in normal condition, recently the shipping may be a little delayed to 7-18 working days. The shipping speed is much faster than registered airmail. I have forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, thank you for your help.

And dear XDM45ACP, you will receive the two packages next week as the two packages are still waiting in Hong Kong warehouse for plane. If they will catch up the plane this weekend, then you will receive the packages next Tuesday. I will keep an eye on your package and keep on tracing until both are delivered. Recently the DHL shipping is strange, some packages will be delivered in 3-7 working days, but some have to wait for days, so the shipping is much delayed. Hope you can understand.

We do really appreciate your help and trust! Have a great day!

Ok, Annie Thank you, that's not what DHL told me, But I will trust YOU. I have tried to stay in your corner for a long time, but this was getting a little ridicules.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#24 (permalink)      5/14/2020 11:56:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skineedog
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos8
+1 details
@anniepan
Since you are check for everyone else and Customer Service doesn’t seem to be doing it, please check my order as well: order number B030343364.

Thank you
#25 (permalink)      5/14/2020 12:40:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TRock
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Please check my order B041475036 it’s been in pre shipment since the 14th of last month.. thanks
#26 (permalink)      5/14/2020 1:00:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
preay80
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Order B040469657, ordered beginning of april waited over 3 weeks for it to ship. Theres been no update on tracking since 28th April. Raised ticket and keep getting same generic answer. Can staff not check with the postal service and ask for an update
#27 (permalink)      5/14/2020 1:34:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4935
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5343
Why the checkout still have bogus delivery times when they've known for months it being false. Because they want to hide the truth, get your money and apologize late?

Edited on 5/14/2020 at 1:35 PM. Reason:
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!
#28 (permalink)      5/15/2020 12:20:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
terryp
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos31
FoxVape wrote:

Why the checkout still have bogus delivery times when they've known for months it being false. Because they want to hide the truth, get your money and apologize late?

Very true.

#29 (permalink)      5/15/2020 1:29:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9504
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5119
Hello skineedog,

Your package should arrive very soon as the package has been shipped out more than once month. We have asked our Post to investigate your package status, when we have the confirmation from our Post, we will send message for you at once.

Dear TRock, your package may need to wait 1-2 weeks for delivery, as the package has been dispatched to overseas in May, it cannot be delivered so soon. Hope you can wait a few days more. And preay80, we are really sorry your package is still waiting for the planes, we will urge our Post to speed up the shipping. Hope you will receive the package in 2 weeks.

I have written down all of your tracking numbers, and will trace your package every day until it is delivered. So please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.
#30 (permalink)      5/15/2020 1:55:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9504
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5119
FoxVape wrote:

Hello FoxVape,

I will ask our logistics department to send application to our company to revise the estimate delivery times. Hope the shipping will be better. Thank you for your feedback.

#31 (permalink)      5/15/2020 3:57:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 218
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos53
@Anniepan, is it normal that my order number B051009614 is still at the shipper's wharehouse ?