shopping cart empty
What shipping times are you experiencing?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/15/2020 3:57:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 218
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos53
@Anniepan, is it normal that my order number B051009614 is still at the shipper's wharehouse ?
#32 (permalink)      5/15/2020 5:54:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10523
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8088
+2 details
all my orders from last month got delivered at once now, seems like they made it on the same plane...
#33 (permalink)      5/15/2020 9:08:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hwrds
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos17
8 Packages enroute, Sing post have given up on those 2 first is 58 days in transit, 2 express e-packet and have an update on tracking estimate another 25+ days on the first 1 so total 45+ days. one via Kazakstan post again recent update showing 25+ days still to go.Only good thing the other 3 are Post NL 2 arrived yesterday in Holland 3rd is still at shippers Warehouse but that seems normal as they bulk ship so hopefully despatch in the next week or so
#34 (permalink)      5/15/2020 10:00:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3131
  • Reviews 302
  • Kudos5386
Looks like I got 2 orders lost in China at the airport for over a month ... track and trace knows nothing

Add to this a recent "Mothers day" buy just jumped 15+ days on the ETA ... WTF

Time to get a PayPal refund me thinks ... just hope it don't turn nasty

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#35 (permalink)      5/15/2020 10:27:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3014
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3029
SambaBugatti wrote:

Hi skineedog, can't say what shipping Times I'm experiencing because no Shipment has arrived in nearly 2 Months.I don't know what is going on because other chinese Shops deliver in 2-3 Weeks, only FT can't deliver. It is funny to read the tracking Information, I have 1 Shipment that is travelling by Bus around the Shenzhen Area for a Month now. Every 10 Days it stops somewhere and takes another Bus. No Joke.

That is not true. I've had 50+ orders from AE over the last few months and only very few have trickled through. Once FT ships it is out of their hands and into the hands of the shipper and right now there are big issues with getting things from point A to point C, and packages do an extreme lot of waiting at airports for room in transports.

I can say that for no apparent reason, I've had the odd one here and there seem to slip through all the hoops and make it relatively quickly and there is no explanation for it except that somehow they did. But this is the experience for buyers and sellers elsewhere (at/from other venues) as well.

Ko
#36 (permalink)      5/15/2020 10:41:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3014
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3029
DaddyDead wrote:

Looks like I got 2 orders lost in China at the airport for over a month ... track and trace knows nothing

Add to this a recent "Mothers day" buy just jumped 15+ days on the ETA ... WTF

Time to get a PayPal refund me thinks ... just hope it don't turn nasty

Did you have FT open an investigation with the shippers that takes 2 months to investigate or are you planning on skipping that part curious?

Ko
#37 (permalink)      5/15/2020 10:48:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9077
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14226
SingPost since April 23rd. No movement to Toronto. Thought I would be smart and go SP. That backfired.
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#38 (permalink)      5/15/2020 11:05:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3014
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3029
I can say that AE changed their "guaranteed to be delivered within 60 days" to "guaranteed to be delivered within 90 days" recently.
Ko
#39 (permalink)      5/15/2020 4:30:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3131
  • Reviews 302
  • Kudos5386
etcetera wrote:

Did you have FT open an investigation with the shippers that takes 2 months to investigate or are you planning on skipping that part curious?

Yes I got FT looking into it with tickets open and everything but they can not find a trace of the lost shipments since the very start of April ... order processing - sent to carrier

Sadly all they can say is please wait longer and they know nothing more

As for the "Mothers day" order ... eta +3 days in stock / changed to +5 days in stock / Now +15 days ... maybe ... and thats what they call a sale

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#40 (permalink)      5/15/2020 9:29:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9077
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14226
FT is to blame in this regard for despite the virus orders are getting through from other companies. FT should either have changed their shipping times when checking out orders, or at the very least, been on top of which shipping methods are successful and blocked the rest.

I am going on over 2 weeks with one order for SingPost. I will give them another 10 days at which point i too will do a chargeback and leave it up to them to get the package returned. I wont purchase from them again unless/until their shipping improves.
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#41 (permalink)      5/16/2020 12:09:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9504
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5119
The_Masteres wrote:

@Anniepan, is it normal that my order number B051009614 is still at the shipper's wharehouse ?

Hello The_Masteres,

Your order has been shipped out on May 13. The package is waiting at the shipping carrier's warehouse for airplanes to Postnl now, so the tracking information will show "The Item is at the shippers warehouse". The further tracking information will be updated a few days later, the tracking information will be updated like blow:

Thank you.