shopping cart empty
I placed an order on April 30, 2020. My package hasn't moved since May 14th in China. What can I do? Please help!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/4/2020 3:54:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
I placed an order on April 30, 2020. My package hasn't moved since May 14th in China. What can I do? Please help!
Hello.

I have made an order on April 30, 2020. The tracking number/info says:

May 14 - Shanghai, airline transportation (<---translation. I used google translate as it is in Chinese) on 17track.net

and

13 May 2020 - Arrival at Sorting Center on parcelsapp.com

The USPS website has no information about this package, at all. Please help me! What can I do? I have paid for my order almost 5 weeks ago and the tracking information seems to indicate that my order has still not even left China?! What can I do? I knew that ordering from fasttech could be slow but this is surely not normal? Any help is appreciated and thank you very much, everyone.

Edited on 7/10/2020 at 3:03 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      6/4/2020 7:20:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 565
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos179
+1 details
Open a ticket and wait for a reply or add @anniepan to the thread title
#3 (permalink)      6/4/2020 8:04:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 12641
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20107
+6 details
Pro Tip #1....

Go to any of the threads that presently have to do with shipping...

Find any reply from "Anniepan" within that thread....

Assume Anniepan is replying to your query.

Pro Tip #2....

Sit back and wait.....
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#4 (permalink)      6/5/2020 2:07:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hello fluffle,

Sincerely sorry for the wait.

The package has been dispatched to your country a few days ago. It should arrive in your country and stuck at customs for transit. Could you please kindly wait 5-12 working days for the package delivery? As recently most of the ePacket have asked our Post to urge the shipping as sooner as they can. Hope you will receive the package very soon.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

We do really appreciate your understanding and patience.
#5 (permalink)      6/16/2020 9:17:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details

The package has been dispatched to your country a few days ago.

Hello Anniepan! I apologize for my delayed reply. I was unable to reply due to helping a very sick family member in another city and didn't had access to my login information.

Does the part that I quoted mean that you looked into this and that you know for sure that my package was put on an airplane/ocean ship and sent to my country? Or do you mean that it has left fasttech's building and sent to China's postal service? I just want to make sure because I will have to have someone else checking for this package as I will be leaving my town for a few weeks, once again. Thank you!

#6 (permalink)      6/17/2020 4:33:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hi fluffle,

Sorry to hear about this, please take care of the family member and yourself, stay safe.

The notification from our Post office that package has been handed over to airline a few days ago and is on the way to the destination country. And we have to wait for days until your destination Post office to update. Sometimes if the package is stuck at somewhere, the shipping will be delayed. We have asked our Post to urge the shipping. Hope the tracking information will be updated this week. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Thank you for your waiting.
#7 (permalink)      6/19/2020 11:11:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Thanks Anniepan.

I just wish it would arrive to me. Or at least arrive to my country. Starting to feel like nothing is happening at all. There's not even a tracking update that says that it was handed over to the airline a few days ago. =(
#8 (permalink)      6/20/2020 1:23:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hi fluffle,

We also hope you will receive the package as earlier as possible. But there is no regularity of the shipping recently, we have to urge our Post to check and speed up shipping. If you still haven't received the package after next week, please kindly let us know, we will think about other ways to help. We do really appreciate your understanding and patience.
#9 (permalink)      6/24/2020 10:54:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Anniepan,

Honestly can you just have it reshipped and have a new order for me to track or something? Maybe use a faster method of shipping so that it won't just sit in some facility for 6 or 7 weeks like this one seems to be doing? I feel like this is long enough and like you said, let's do the 'other ways to help' like you mentioned.

Thank you
#10 (permalink)      6/24/2020 11:14:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skinny62
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos16
+1 details
I lastest news on epacket is they are only one flight per week for epacket cause of covid19. So your package could be at the bottom of a pile at the airport. I myself have 5 outstanding orders and the last one that was shipped arrived today. So it leap frog the other 4 some how. The best advise is to wait or spend the extra dollars and buy it local if needed now
#11 (permalink)      6/24/2020 11:38:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skinny62
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos16
+3 details
It took the normal 12 days for my package to arrive but the 4 I ordered befor are just sitting getting dusty or smashed by the tons of packages on back shipment. If your stuff is on top it get to you sooner. The stuff on bottom may make it to you by the end of the year. 3F and EFun and Everzon are not offering free shipping no more cause they can not ship epacket. The rates are unreal