shopping cart empty
I placed an order on April 30, 2020. My package hasn't moved since May 14th in China. What can I do? Please help!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/24/2020 11:38:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skinny62
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos16
+3 details
It took the normal 12 days for my package to arrive but the 4 I ordered befor are just sitting getting dusty or smashed by the tons of packages on back shipment. If your stuff is on top it get to you sooner. The stuff on bottom may make it to you by the end of the year. 3F and EFun and Everzon are not offering free shipping no more cause they can not ship epacket. The rates are unreal
#12 (permalink)      6/24/2020 11:42:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
"It took the normal 12 days"

April 30th until today is a little more than 12 days.
#13 (permalink)      6/24/2020 11:53:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
8 of my packages arrived today from as far back as March.
Real money keeps itself hidden
#14 (permalink)      6/24/2020 5:21:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
synphul
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 22
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

8 of my packages arrived today from as far back as March.

Good to see some people getting their stuff finally. Still no update on mine from Jan. Today's my 5mo wait-aversary. Everyone says they're looking into it but never replies with an answer. I think they go to look and get distracted by a pingpong game or something. Others seem to have better luck from other companies so may have to go that route. I was seeking vape mail, not vapor mail.

#15 (permalink)      6/25/2020 1:07:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skinny62
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos16
Where did you get April at. It shipped 11th of June. I have 4 other packages I’m waiting on. The one I received is the last one I ordered. Just don’t get frustrated. They will show up
#16 (permalink)      6/29/2020 10:59:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
"If you still haven't received the package after next week, please kindly let us know, we will think about other ways to help."

Anniepan, it's officially after the week you asked me to wait. Please re-ship my order. Maybe you could also change the shipping method so it won't just sit in an airport? PM me the tracking number when you re-ship. Thanks.
#17 (permalink)      6/30/2020 4:50:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9926
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hello fluffle,

Our Post double confirmed the shipping and told us the package is on the way to destination country but it is still on the way and waiting for local to update the news. As there is more than one month passed after the package has been shipped, we have asked our Post to investigate your package and speed up the shipping. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any concerns, please contact us freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
#18 (permalink)      7/7/2020 10:16:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10

As there is more than one month passed after the package has been shipped, we have asked our Post to investigate your package

So did they ever happen to get back to you, Anniepan? I wonder what they do with this investigating. So many of our packages seem to just have magically disappeared. So many times on this forum the post has to investigate FT's packages. I wonder what's going on that they have to investigate all of these packages from FT but people here keep reporting that other companies are getting products to people in much faster times. How odd.

#19 (permalink)      7/8/2020 12:58:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lc123
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos11
My last package arrived in about 3 month's time. Now, I have one waiting since May & still stuck in Shanghai since 5/27. Something has changed.
#20 (permalink)      7/8/2020 3:34:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 952
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1396
Skinny62 wrote:

It took the normal 12 days for my package to arrive but the 4 I ordered befor are just sitting getting dusty or smashed by the tons of packages on back shipment. If your stuff is on top it get to you sooner. The stuff on bottom may make it to you by the end of the year. 3F and EFun and Everzon are not offering free shipping no more cause they can not ship epacket. The rates are unreal

And depending where you live, when your package actually lands in your country customs employees have been reduced drastically in order to avoid spreading the virus, plus, because of total lock down, everyone has been buying stuff online, so you can imagine the mountains of packages that can accumulate in a few days.
In theory I am getting an order delivered today...according to the spanish post office.
This is the timeline of that package.

order placed on the 17th of april.
took a few days to get all the items ready to be packaged
then....9 days of silence...
left China on the 12th of May
No date of entry on the spanish side, but I figure it arrived around the 19th of May.
It took customs close to 40 odd days before they gave the package to the post office....and another 2 weeks to get the package from Madrid to Barcelona.

So, be very patient. It will arrive. Someday.

#21 (permalink)      7/8/2020 3:51:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9926
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hi fluffle,

Our Post told us to wait the local to update patiently.:( We know it is two months passed after we shipped the package out, we have asked our Post to offer solution already, and we are waiting for their reply. Please trust we will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. If the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any questions, please let us know freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.