shopping cart empty
I placed an order on April 30, 2020. My package hasn't moved since May 14th in China. What can I do? Please help!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/8/2020 3:51:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9926
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
Hi fluffle,

Our Post told us to wait the local to update patiently.:( We know it is two months passed after we shipped the package out, we have asked our Post to offer solution already, and we are waiting for their reply. Please trust we will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. If the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any questions, please let us know freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.
#22 (permalink)      7/8/2020 3:57:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 952
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1396
+1 details
Yes..........the package is on my table. I am actually touching it. No gloves too.
#23 (permalink)      7/8/2020 4:03:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
MarcF -

I'm glad that at least yours has left China. The very last thing my tracking number has told is 'Arrival at Sorting Center' on May 13th. That's it. Although, Anniepan has said that the post apparently stated that my package is on the way to destination country. But, I mean, technically it would have been 'on the way to destination country' as soon as it left FT's warehouse, I suppose. So I don't really even know what that means. hehe /shrug =)
#24 (permalink)      7/8/2020 4:11:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 952
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1396
+3 details
fluffle wrote:

MarcF -

I'm glad that at least yours has left China. The very last thing my tracking number has told is 'Arrival at Sorting Center' on May 13th. That's it. Although, Anniepan has said that the post apparently stated that my package is on the way to destination country. But, I mean, technically it would have been 'on the way to destination country' as soon as it left FT's warehouse, I suppose. So I don't really even know what that means. hehe /shrug =)

The problem is quite simple really. Worldwide the transport system has collapsed. Before the pandemic over 3000 planes were leaving China every day. That went down to less than 200. And that's just China. Same happened everywhere. And I don't want to seem pessimistic but it's going to take years before it comes back to the way it was before the pandemic. If it does ever come back.
Waiting three months might just become the new normal.

#25 (permalink)      7/10/2020 1:40:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 284
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos211
fluffle wrote:

Hello.I have made an order of some Caliburn vaping refillable pods on April 30, 2020. The tracking number/info says:May 14 - Shanghai, airline transportation (<---translation. I used google translate as it is in Chinese) on 17track.netand13 May 2020 - Arrival at Sorting Center on parcelsapp.comThe USPS website has no information about this package, at all. Please help me! What can I do? I have paid for my order almost 5 weeks ago and the tracking information seems to indicate that my order has still not even left China?! What can I do? I knew that ordering from fasttech could be slow but this is surely not normal? Any help is appreciated and thank you very much, everyone.

you can "PRAY" it might turn up, lol!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#26 (permalink)      7/12/2020 12:20:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3024
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3051
+1 details
fluffle wrote:

Anniepan,

Honestly can you just have it reshipped and have a new order for me to track or something? Maybe use a faster method of shipping so that it won't just sit in some facility for 6 or 7 weeks like this one seems to be doing? I feel like this is long enough and like you said, let's do the 'other ways to help' like you mentioned.

Thank you

@djvillan why you liking this post? You know better!

fluffle, there is a pandemic going on and fewer transport flights . Due to the covid-19 there are shipping delays for which parcels spend extraordinary amounts of time stationary between travel points. Huge amounts of parcels queued up waiting for their turns to be sorted and processed and moved along to each prospective destination.

The times stated at FastTech (or AE) are based on the transit speed in ideal circumstances. It's like driving down a long boulevard in which there is traffic light after traffic light throughout the entire stretch and, on occasions, the timing is such that each light turns green as you approach it, making it an interesting, progressive, and timely trip.

However, there are circumstances in which things are not so ideal. Each light you approach turns red, there is an accident, or construction, and traffic is routed through other streets where the road is closed for repairs or construction.

The same goes for shipping. It might be that China Post is X-raying every package to look for lithium batteries or other forbidden products in a crack down, causing massive delays in shipping (2013, it was extreme delays).

The seller has done his part. He has packaged the product you ordered, he has paid a shipping fee, he has delivered it to the shipper. Once he has done this, it is out of his control.

Patience is probably the most difficult thing to master. I've seen people come out swinging and hurling when they didn't get something "Right now!".

Your package will arrive after some time. You don't need two packages for the price of one.

Just hold your horses it'll be there when it gets there.

Due to covid-19 there may be shipping delays. I hope there's a banner around here saying it because if there's not, there should be. Us old timers know it.

Edited on 7/12/2020 at 2:13 PM. Reason:
Ko
#27 (permalink)      7/13/2020 12:28:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
You know what? Nevermind.

Edited on 7/13/2020 at 1:00 PM. Reason:
#28 (permalink)      7/13/2020 3:33:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10095
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos15533
+1 details
LOL
Its terrible everywhere.

Waiting on a part for a device from China - DHL

Took 2 days to arrive in the US from China on July 1st, at which point it cleared customs and would have been in Toronto within 1-2 days at the most.
Not a word from July 1st.
Today they told me it went the wrong direction and ended up in Texas. 😂 🤣 😁

That said, I did get a quick package from another company via NLPost-Toronto in about 2 weeks. Will go that route only until the rest of this all clears up.

Edited on 7/13/2020 at 3:34 PM. Reason: Still, 2 days from China-US but 2 weeks from Ohio to Texas. :D
#29 (permalink)      7/13/2020 6:26:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10

Will go that route only until the rest of this all clears up.

I just still don't even think I am going to get the package anymore, honestly. =( I mean, where even is it?! This is literally the last thing I have to go on:

13 May 2020
08:41
Arrival at Sorting Center CHINA POST
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.
----

That's it. Oh, and as I just went to get that for a copy/paste in this reply to you, that 'final status' note just appeared for the very first time, ever. So that's JUST GREAT!! I don't even know where it could possibly be at, at this point. Is it on an airplane that isn't allowed to fly away from China? Is it in some warehouse, never to be seen again? Maybe it was just opened and stolen by some random Chinese sorting center worker?? At the bottom of a pile to be shipped weeks from now, months after things that left China which were ordered waaaaayyyyyyyy after I made my order?

How can so very many of our packages, all seemingly from Fasttech and no other companies with this issue(according to dozens of posts by other FT customers on this forum, lately), just be stuck in some 'Sorting Center?' LOL. I gave up a couple weeks ago, really. I don't think the package is lost. I think it was either returned or opened by someone and it's not leaving China. Anniepan told me at least 5 weeks ago that my package is 'on the way to destination country.' Then again, she has told that to *tons* of people on this forum since I made my order. What method are our orders coming to us by? ...the back of a sea turtle?! Hahaha. Yeah, where did so many FT packages disappear to? It's a mystery and I'll feel bad if we don't get our items. Especially since you don't mind sticking up for FT, Still.Me. The sorting center is making you look bad! =( Hehehe

#30 (permalink)      7/13/2020 9:01:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10095
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos15533
+1 details
fluffle wrote:

Especially since you don't mind sticking up for FT, Still.Me. The sorting center is making you look bad!

FT isn't without fault but in many of our cases, we took a chance knowing full well the world was in a chaotic state due to Covid, so I am more likely to blame myself rather than they.

That said, I don't doubt that the package will eventually show up but I wont personally go through another 3 month wait. I will make other arrangements in the meantime.

During normal times it would be much easier to guess where your package is or why but right now it's too difficult to say.
One of two things I suspect will happen.
Either your package will arrive one day at your home, possibly without any warning or it will be returned to FT at which point you would be reimbursed.
I would think its the former, rather than the latter that will take place for you.

Aside from all of that, you really don't have any choice but to wait it out.
Nor I.

#31 (permalink)      7/13/2020 9:31:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
etcetera wrote:

@djvillan why you liking this post? You know better!

She's waited and has been palmed off long enough. Yes there's a pandemic and all the bs that comes with it but it doesn't excuse how FT is handling or communicating the situation.

42-60 days from the date your package boards a plane is long enough to wait for it to be delivered using slow shipping carriers. If the package hasn't even made it to the airport within 14 days of FT handing it to their shipping agents then you raise a ticket, outline your reasonable timeframe you will allow before you escalate the matter further.

Real money keeps itself hidden