shopping cart empty
I placed an order on April 30, 2020. My package hasn't moved since May 14th in China. What can I do? Please help!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      7/13/2020 9:31:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
etcetera wrote:

@djvillan why you liking this post? You know better!

She's waited and has been palmed off long enough. Yes there's a pandemic and all the bs that comes with it but it doesn't excuse how FT is handling or communicating the situation.

42-60 days from the date your package boards a plane is long enough to wait for it to be delivered using slow shipping carriers. If the package hasn't even made it to the airport within 14 days of FT handing it to their shipping agents then you raise a ticket, outline your reasonable timeframe you will allow before you escalate the matter further.

Real money keeps itself hidden
#32 (permalink)      7/13/2020 9:39:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
MarcF wrote:

The problem is quite simple really. Worldwide the transport system has collapsed. Before the pandemic over 3000 planes were leaving China every day. That went down to less than 200. And that's just China. Same happened everywhere. And I don't want to seem pessimistic but it's going to take years before it comes back to the way it was before the pandemic. If it does ever come back.
Waiting three months might just become the new normal.

I call bullsh!t. Some shipping companies (DHL and FedEx) deliver a package to me in 2-4 working days even with reduced staff numbers and flights.

If you want your package delivered quickly you have to pay a premium, which in the end saves you a lot of time and hassle over using slow and free shipping methods including ePacket.

Real money keeps itself hidden
#33 (permalink)      7/13/2020 11:37:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
This be SlowTech! If you need it faster than cheaper is worth it, then you need to pay for the convenience of immediate satisfaction by buying it closer to home. I know that when I'm ordering from here that I won't possess my purchase for at least three months, any sooner is a pleasant surprise. And I've been ordering things from SlowTech for years now.
#34 (permalink)      7/13/2020 11:37:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Aurgh, slow internet buffering carriage returns

Edited on 7/13/2020 at 11:39 PM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      7/13/2020 11:37:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1

Edited on 7/13/2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      7/14/2020 12:19:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 339
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos107
FT deleted the "what shipping times are you experiencing" thread. because the answer is infinite.
#37 (permalink)      7/14/2020 8:09:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 339
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos107
doomzdavid wrote:

FT deleted the "what shipping times are you experiencing" thread. because the answer is infinite.

just checked tracking and it has left the country of China!!!

#38 (permalink)      7/14/2020 9:26:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 952
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1396
+1 details
djvillan
I call bullsh!t. Some shipping companies (DHL and FedEx) deliver a package to me in 2-4 working days even with reduced staff numbers and flights.

It goes without saying that Fedex gets your shit in three days. They have their own carriers.
You can't compare a service like Fedex with your local post. You could a long time ago, but for years they gutted all postal services in both europe and north america. In the sixties, with the cheapest stamp, a letter sent From Montreal to Biarritz took three days. And you had a lot less flights then.
So I'm sorry If I have no praise to give ( or money ) to systems like Fedex or DHL.
#39 (permalink)      7/14/2020 9:48:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 284
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos211
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

MarcF wrote:
The problem is quite simple really. Worldwide the transport system has collapsed. Before the pandemic over 3000 planes were leaving China every day. That went down to less than 200. And that's just China. Same happened everywhere. And I don't want to seem pessimistic but it's going to take years before it comes back to the way it was before the pandemic. If it does ever come back.
Waiting three months might just become the new normal.I call bullsh!t. Some shipping companies (DHL and FedEx) deliver a package to me in 2-4 working days even with reduced staff numbers and flights.

If you want your package delivered quickly you have to pay a premium, which in the end saves you a lot of time and hassle over using slow and free shipping methods including ePacket.

D'ya know whats crazy is I ordered the gt4's steam tuner nano thingy from another vender and it got to me in 10 days and i'm in England, yh I did pay that little bit extra to get it quick BUT I always do that when buying from FT but it normally takes 30days only once it got ta me in 14 days, opps sorry twice but out of how many orders!!! I always read other ppl saying about other venders are quicker blah blah blah and I think "how's that?" and the first time I use another vender and "BANG" its here before I actually forget that I ordered it lol! 1 order = 10 days maybe I was lucky BUT ill always stick with FT just because the website is easier to navigate through and everything is here, DONT WORRY IM STICKING AROUND, when I order I just think "it will get here, its not like i'm waiting on juice or coils its just a new tank so no rush" lol!!!

Edited on 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM. Reason: edit
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#40 (permalink)      7/14/2020 10:22:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10095
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos15533
doomzdavid wrote:

Still here. Probably just old enough to have fallen off of the main page. Now accessible through the Shipping Link

Here

#41 (permalink)      7/14/2020 11:15:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3858
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7661
+1 details
I ordered a slimzy mod from a vendor on Ali just last week and it's already in the UK!
Can't see why ft is taking so long to get packages to customers.