Same ol' Same ol'
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/7/2020 8:40:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jeggedda
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5231
  • Reviews 222
  • Kudos5987
+2 details
Same ol' Same ol'
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

May 20, 2020 10 pm
Processed Through Facility
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 20, 2020, 7:00 pm
Retrieved package but rained last night and drying it now.Also removing bird shit.
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 19, 2020
Wan-Lo went up but forgot package and only came down with 111 Frisbee's
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 17, 2020 11:32 am
Still waiting for someone to go on roof and get package kicked up there
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 14,2020 7:00 am
Package used to replace missing Hackey-Sack
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 13, 2020, 6:22 pm
Processed Through Facility
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

May 12, 2020, 1:44 pm
Acceptance
CHINA
" The next time you have a thought... let it go. " - Ron White
#2 (permalink)      6/7/2020 9:34:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
sounds about right :p
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#3 (permalink)      6/8/2020 12:25:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Stephammo
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
At least you have tracking , mine was shipped 12th March and no tracking for almost 7 weeks que sera sera
#4 (permalink)      6/8/2020 4:23:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
Hello Jeggedda,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Your package has been shipped out on May 11. Due to the COVID-19, the shipping may need 15-30 working days for delivery recently, please kindly wait patiently for the package to arrive. According to the tracking information, the package has been dispatched to overseas. We have asked our Post to urge the shipping. Hope you will receive the package very soon.

Stephammo wrote:

At least you have tracking , mine was shipped 12th March and no tracking for almost 7 weeks que sera sera

And dear Stephammo,

Sorry for the long wait.

The package has been sent to destination country on Mar 23, it should arrive in your country for a long time. But as there is no tracking information updated, the package maybe stuck at somewhere. We have asked our Post to investigate your package, we will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. If you don't mind, you can contact your Post:(+613) 8847 9980 to ask them to help you find the package status. If the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately.

We do really appreciate your great patience and understanding.

#5 (permalink)      6/8/2020 8:09:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1096
Jeggedda wrote:

removing bird shit

I would like to have this service

The answer to 1984 is 1973 ยง Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#6 (permalink)      6/20/2020 2:41:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Stephammo
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Jeggedda,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Your package has been shipped out on May 11. Due to the COVID-19, the shipping may need 15-30 working days for delivery recently, please kindly wait patiently for the package to arrive. According to the tracking information, the package has been dispatched to overseas. We have asked our Post to urge the shipping. Hope you will receive the package very soon.

Stephammo wrote:

And dear Stephammo,

Sorry for the long wait.

The package has been sent to destination country on Mar 23, it should arrive in your country for a long time. But as there is no tracking information updated, the package maybe stuck at somewhere. We have asked our Post to investigate your package, we will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them. If you don't mind, you can contact your Post:(+613) 8847 9980 to ask them to help you find the package status. If the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately.

We do really appreciate your great patience and understanding.

Thank you Anniepan, i have been waiting for Aus post to get back to me, it seems that from the 1st of july you won't be able to send to Australia anymore, they are looking to ban anything with nicotine coming in to oz, hopefully i get an answer soon about my delivery from March.

#7 (permalink)      6/22/2020 6:36:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
Stephammo wrote:

Thank you Anniepan, i have been waiting for Aus post to get back to me, it seems that from the 1st of july you won't be able to send to Australia anymore, they are looking to ban anything with nicotine coming in to oz, hopefully i get an answer soon about my delivery from March.

Hello Stephammo,

Thank you for your feedback.

If the package has the sentence "This product contains Nicotine which is a highly adictive substance" on it, but isn't included nicotine actually, is it banned too? Like the below photo is showing:

If you have update news from your Post, please kindly let us know, we do really appreciate.

#8 (permalink)      6/22/2020 9:18:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
I don't understand why people seem upset about shipping. It's common sense that there will be a delay. Here what you do add stuff to your cart for a month or two and pay for DHL shipping. Rant over
Squonklife
#9 (permalink)      6/22/2020 10:10:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Stephammo,

Thank you for your feedback.

If the package has the sentence "This product contains Nicotine which is a highly adictive substance" on it, but isn't included nicotine actually, is it banned too? Like the below photo is showing:

If you have update news from your Post, please kindly let us know, we do really appreciate.

Yes, if any product has that label on it it will probably be confiscated and destroyed by Australian Customs, even if the product does not contain any nicotine.

Those labels need to be changed or covered up for Australian orders.

#10 (permalink)      6/22/2020 10:57:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
+2 details
Thank you for your feedback djvillan, I have forwarded all the feedback information to our logistics department to ask them to take care and find a best way to ship.

Wish you all a great day.
#11 (permalink)      6/23/2020 10:10:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16458
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29940
+1 details
Squonk_life wrote:

I don't understand why people seem upset about shipping. It's common sense that there will be a delay. Here what you do add stuff to your cart for a month or two and pay for DHL shipping. Rant over

DHL? Nevar! ... I mean, never again.
Only once used it, years ago, as it was the only option there (from China). I live 120km from the city where DHL orders are dispatched, in the middle of nowhere :) They sent my order with a special van, and in place they charged me 30$ equivalent more for delivery. Probably they conned me but I wasn't left with more choice, return the order or to pay it.

So the same things don't work for everybody :))