shopping cart empty
I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/8/2020 11:55:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Idek_Lmao
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
lpejovic wrote:

I placed an order on May 19 2020.

Order "shipped" on May 21 2020. Got the tracking number. It still hasn't left China as of today, June 8 2020 !!!

Opened up a ticket with a question 7 days ago, no answer !!!

I can understand delays due to COVID-19 and all other problems

BUT

Not to replay to a question/ticket for 7 days ????

That's just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL !!!!!!!

I will NEVER shop here again (if they even care). They think they are the only game in town? Guess what, they are NOT !

And if I don't see any change very soon I will file a dispute with PayPal and I WILL get my money back !

I've been a customer here for a long time and made many purchases but
this game is UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Furious Customer

While you have quite the point, you have to understand that we are all dealing with the same shit as well. Shipping times even locally are insane and there's probably nothing that can be done about it until after the pandemic has been eradicated. Everyone's packages have taken as long as yours.

#12 (permalink)      6/8/2020 4:24:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ouss_
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos506
feel you
i have an order shipped April, 18 and the tracking still say "Zhengzhou International Processing Center".
usually after this step there is "delivered to air transport".

i opened a ticket for this order and mentioned 2 other shipments with the same issue.
after 5 business days, they answered me asking to wait 1-2 weeks.

will wait 2 weeks as asked and then will do what will be done.

i have an order from FT shipped May, 19 delivered today
#13 (permalink)      6/8/2020 4:37:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flexy123
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 71
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos31
WOW!! Shipping from China (mind you: FREE SHIPPING, most of the time), to the US or EU takes a long time. These are shocking news. Absolutely incredible.

In all seriousness: Have you EVER bought something from China? Ali, here, ebay whatever? I had it a few times happened that stuff arrived fast ("fast" means 2 weeks), but 2 MONTHS are absolutely normal. (Like my current batch of orders from ali/ebay which are going towards 2 months).

Plus, we have Covid.

You sound ridiculous as you obviously don't know that how long it can take. And once again, let me remind people this is FREE SHIPPING most of the time which actually costs our post (USPS, European post etc.) money. Did you actually know that?

Worse, you are blaming the vendor. You are not the first guy I am seeing on the net ranting at a vendor(!!) because shipping takes long, or because DHL or whoever lost a package. You are aware that these vendors will usually put their packages to the mail carrier, and once that happened they have ZERO CONTROL over what the mail carrier does? TLDR: How on earth is it fasttech's fault??

Edited on 6/8/2020 at 4:38 PM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      6/8/2020 4:47:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ouss_
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos506
OP said it twice.
he is not complaining about the shipping time but about the delayed answer from CS
#15 (permalink)      6/8/2020 4:50:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13015
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20566
Ninja'd by ouss.

Edited on 6/8/2020 at 4:51 PM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#16 (permalink)      6/8/2020 6:25:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7385
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
OP has a point. Other chinese retailers' shipments are not taking as long as FT. I love FT, but I gotta agree with OP on this one. FT needs to change it's shipping model because this COVID-19 thing isn't going to get any better in terms of the way the world works from here on out. We have entered a new era, a new world. We have a new normal now. Customer service could be more responsive, too.

Edited on 6/8/2020 at 6:26 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#17 (permalink)      6/9/2020 12:04:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1167
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos337
Awe poor baby has to wait for shipping, maybe you should support your local brick and mortar!
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#18 (permalink)      6/9/2020 1:15:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10199
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5390
Hello Idek_Lmao,

Sincerely apologize for the late reply due to the tickets backlog as we have lots of tickets to answer recently.

It seems your package has been dispatched to your country by according to the tracking information. Recently due to the COVID-19, the package may need 15-30 working days to arrive, hope you can wait 1-2 weeks more for the delivery. I have asked our CS staff to check your ticket everyday, so we will not miss your message. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

We do really appreciate your understanding.
#19 (permalink)      6/9/2020 1:22:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1167
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos337
+3 details
Anniepan whatever you are being paid by fasttech it’s not enough! You are #1

Anyone else agree?
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#20 (permalink)      6/9/2020 9:54:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1048
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos812
+1 details
rico300zx wrote:

Anniepan whatever you are being paid by fasttech it’s not enough! You are #1

Anyone else agree?

I agree. Anniepan is a rare one-of-a-kind.

#21 (permalink)      6/9/2020 10:02:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6438
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9454
+1 details
Fasttech is definitely losing out to competitors on shipping and getting products to stock.

I rarely order from here now and maybe will just stick to the competitors i have been using recently.

Annie is doing a 1st class job but being let down by whoever is above her and making the main decisions.