Whats happened to the 5 to 10 days shipping option to UK? THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/18/2020 1:28:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1530
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
Whats happened to the 5 to 10 days shipping option to UK? THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!!!!
I Know we are in a pandemic but....i would like to get my packages like i did before for a long time i was getting packages before EVERYONE else because of this fast shipping option!

I got this HUGO VAPOR URUS 100W 21700 and it took FOREVER. See the pics.

here is the shipping times. Keep in mind i did choose the UK shipping option which has changed now to 10 to 30 days from 5 to 10 days.

And this is what i see when ordering the mod again.

Please explain or even better why not take it back!?!
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#2 (permalink)      6/18/2020 4:06:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2311
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2029
+3 details
Apparently you don't know what "pandemic" means, or what it implies.
#3 (permalink)      6/18/2020 6:31:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hwrds
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
UK Express epacket routing changed before the pandemic and routes via Zhengzhou adding about 5 to 6 days to the transit time, I only use PostNL know as it seems to be the fastest at the moment
#4 (permalink)      6/18/2020 12:27:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos69
I've got 2 with PostNL, one arrived at Langley on June 10th, has been stuck there since. Phoned royal mail twice and emailed them once, keep telling me it's in customs and should be out any day now. But another parcel with PostNL arrived at Langley at 1am this morning and left and it's on way to me at 9.45am this morning. Both of them were sent on the exact same day, may 25th
#5 (permalink)      6/18/2020 1:05:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
+1 details
inatrance1973 wrote:

I've got 2 with PostNL, one arrived at Langley on June 10th, has been stuck there since.

In my experience, stuff that gets 'constipated' passing through Langley can take anything up to three weeks while they faff around. Phoning the RM achieves nowt. You've just got to be patient.

And yes, it makes no sense that two packages posted at much the same time can hit Langley together, with one that slips through almost straight away, yet the other gets buggered around for two or three weeks. It's just the way it is.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#6 (permalink)      6/18/2020 1:35:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
They got to check if the package is not raycis before sending it out
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#7 (permalink)      6/18/2020 1:38:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos69
+1 details
You're right mate, royal mail are just reading the same tracking as I am. Tell you it's not lost, they can't tell you nothing until it leaves customs etc. Never had nothing longer than maybe 14 hours in Langley before, that one will be 9 days tomorrow morning. Then another sent on the same day arrives 8 days later and sails through in 8 hours. Will probably be buried under a mountain they've forgotten about, or maybe customs poking about it giving it extra checks. Royal mail say they wouldn't even class it lost till July 1st at the earliest because of all the stuff they have piled up just now. Will come out eventually, he said hopefully lol
#8 (permalink)      6/18/2020 2:49:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
+1 details
inatrance1973 wrote:

You're right mate, royal mail are just reading the same tracking as I am. Tell you it's not lost, they can't tell you nothing until it leaves customs etc. Never had nothing longer than maybe 14 hours in Langley before, that one will be 9 days tomorrow morning. Then another sent on the same day arrives 8 days later and sails through in 8 hours. Will probably be buried under a mountain they've forgotten about, or maybe customs poking about it giving it extra checks. Royal mail say they wouldn't even class it lost till July 1st at the earliest because of all the stuff they have piled up just now. Will come out eventually, he said hopefully lol

Yeah, my record with Langley was three weeks stuck in their 'Twilight Zone' about a year ago - three times as long as it took for it to actually get to the UK from China. And that was long before the COVID-19 business kicked off. LOL!!

#9 (permalink)      6/18/2020 2:58:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos69
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

inatrance1973 wrote:
Yeah, my record with Langley was three weeks stuck in their 'Twilight Zone' about a year ago - three times as long as it took for it to actually get to the UK from China. And that was long before the COVID-19 business kicked off. LOL!!

Lol had to happen to me sometime. I've seen people on forums before saying they've had stuff stuck in Langley for months. You sometimes have to wonder what royal mail do with stuff, but they blame customs and customs answer to nobody it seems

#10 (permalink)      6/18/2020 3:03:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
+1 details
I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion 2020 is a year to forget. I can't see it getting any better before at least the autumn.

Let's all start from scratch in January next year! 😁
#11 (permalink)      6/18/2020 3:18:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos69
Lol aye just wake me up for xmas