shopping cart empty
Parcel problem
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/5/2020 10:01:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
philipvdb
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2294
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos3832
Aren't you guys lucky. 104 days ago i placed my order, 104 days and still nothing.

Edited on 7/5/2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#12 (permalink)      7/5/2020 10:09:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
For where it's being shipped to by China Post it's taking too long.

http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/LZ138283851CN
#13 (permalink)      7/6/2020 4:29:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
damammy wrote:

15-30 Days??? Ha, mines on day 61 and still nothing don’t listen to the rubbish they feed you



Hello damammy,

Your two orders have been dispatched to your country in May by Singapore Post. It should arrive in your country if there is no stuck issue. We urged Singapore Post about the shipping many times, they always told us the packages are on the way but cannot offer an exact deliver date. So we are arguing with them about the shipping now. Please kindly understand we do hope you will receive the packages very soon, but as international shipping is really out of control, we have to urge the Post to give us the solution, then we can add their confirmation as evidence and send application to our company to refund. It may need some days to get the solution, but please trust we will offer the warranty for you as sooner as we can. Thank you.



Elijah198 wrote:


Hello

I still havent received anything or a status update. Is it lost?



Hello Elijah198,

The package has been dispatched to your country in June. The tracking information should be updated these days, hope you will wait a few days for the package to arrive. We have asked our Post to check your package status and shipping detail, if we have the latest news, we will send for you in ticket. Please trust if the package is lost, we will refund/resend as your choice.

Thank you for your patience.

#14 (permalink)      7/6/2020 6:00:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Member
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

damammy wrote:
15-30 Days??? Ha, mines on day 61 and still nothing don’t listen to the rubbish they feed you

Hello damammy,

Your two orders have been dispatched to your country in May by Singapore Post. It should arrive in your country if there is no stuck issue. We urged Singapore Post about the shipping many times, they always told us the packages are on the way but cannot offer an exact deliver date. So we are arguing with them about the shipping now. Please kindly understand we do hope you will receive the packages very soon, but as international shipping is really out of control, we have to urge the Post to give us the solution, then we can add their confirmation as evidence and send application to our company to refund. It may need some days to get the solution, but please trust we will offer the warranty for you as sooner as we can. Thank you.



I have escalated a claim with PayPal which needs fasttech’s reply by 12/07/20, one of my packages was sent on 29/04/20 and the other on 30/04/20 and both Dispatched to overseas on 05/05/20, that is about 10 weeks in transit for both packages, I am just awaiting my refund now as I am going to order elsewhere.

Such a shame, but as you can understand your transit times are incorrect and misleading on your website (14 days transit was quoted at the time of ordering through Singapore Post), I expected a marginal delay of a few weeks with coronavirus but not a delay of more than 5x what you quoted.

I also understand that the shipping is not your fault, but something very untoward is going on as you are the only vendor having these issues with Singapore Post, so what you are sending out must have a lower priority than your vendors (probably because you have paid a lower price to save yourselves a few $$ whilst blaming the pandemic but at the same time screwing over your customer base) not good business practice.

#15 (permalink)      7/6/2020 1:11:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
darioregio1965
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos5
@Anniepan

I am in the same situation as damammy. My order C041778405 was shipped on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. On the Singapore website it appears "Despatched to overseas (Country code: IT)" from 05/06/2020. And nothing else. I checked with my country's post office, but they don't know where my parcel is. It's been over 2 months. Why don't you check if the package has been lost? How long do you want us to wait? So I threw away $ 53.60. I am very angry with Fasttech.
#16 (permalink)      7/6/2020 4:08:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Member
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
darioregio1965 wrote:

@Anniepan

I am in the same situation as damammy. My order C041778405 was shipped on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. On the Singapore website it appears "Despatched to overseas (Country code: IT)" from 05/06/2020. And nothing else. I checked with my country's post office, but they don't know where my parcel is. It's been over 2 months. Why don't you check if the package has been lost? How long do you want us to wait? So I threw away $ 53.60. I am very angry with Fasttech.



Just get your claim in with PayPal now as it will prob never arrive mine despatched to overseas a month before yours and still nothing.

#17 (permalink)      7/7/2020 2:24:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
darioregio1965 wrote:

@Anniepan

I am in the same situation as damammy. My order C041778405 was shipped on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. On the Singapore website it appears "Despatched to overseas (Country code: IT)" from 05/06/2020. And nothing else. I checked with my country's post office, but they don't know where my parcel is. It's been over 2 months. Why don't you check if the package has been lost? How long do you want us to wait? So I threw away $ 53.60. I am very angry with Fasttech.




Hello darioregio1965,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

We will ask our Post to double confirm whether the package arrived in local or not first, then send a confirmation message for you ASAP. The investigation time may last for 1-2 months(from the day of the investigation), most of the customers have received their package in this time frame. If they haven't received and no confirmation from the Post office, we will offer refund/resend warranty to our customer immediately.

So if there is no update information of your package or you haven't received the package in 2 weeks(before July 22), we will refund/resend for you as soon as possible. Hope you can understand.

Thank you for your patience.

#18 (permalink)      7/7/2020 3:52:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Member
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@anniepan still waiting on the results of the ‘investigation’ into my packages... still haven’t heard anything?
#19 (permalink)      7/7/2020 4:20:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Cosmo88
Member
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Nice to see that how a trusted website goes down. My order is still on the way with ground shipping however i ordered it via airmail. They changed it without asking. When I realized (on the they they shipped) i asked them to cancel it because i wont wait that much. They didnt. I opened tickets, they simply dont give a sh*t and just giving false informations and talking about covid situation. Oh yes they offered a refund for the shipping fee...fantastic :D
All my other orders from china are already delivered, howerver i ordered them 1-2 weeks later. Definitely this is my last order from here. Horrible shipping times and horrible customer service. Now I can wait another few months with the paypal dispute. Thank you fasttech, you are great :) ...NOT
#20 (permalink)      7/8/2020 1:24:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
damammy wrote:

@anniepan still waiting on the results of the ‘investigation’ into my packages... still haven’t heard anything?




Hello damammy,

The Post office insists on your package has arrived in your country and asked us to wait for your Post to update the tracking information. So we are arguing with them these days. The investigation time frame of your order is the same as darioregio1965's. If there is no confirmation or update news from our Post, we will refund the money for you at once. We know you have urged us many times, and opened Paypal dispute for the two orders, please trust we are worried about the shipping and tracing your packages status everyday to hope it will be delivered very soon. We will try our best to give you a solution as earlier as we can. Hope you can understand.

By the way, is it possible that your Post can give you the un-delivered/lost certificate? So we can offer to our Post office and offer the solution for you first, then you do not need to wait so long a time. We do really appreciate.

#21 (permalink)      7/8/2020 1:46:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
Cosmo88 wrote:

Nice to see that how a trusted website goes down. My order is still on the way with ground shipping however i ordered it via airmail. They changed it without asking. When I realized (on the they they shipped) i asked them to cancel it because i wont wait that much. They didnt. I opened tickets, they simply dont give a sh*t and just giving false informations and talking about covid situation. Oh yes they offered a refund for the shipping fee...fantastic :D
All my other orders from china are already delivered, howerver i ordered them 1-2 weeks later. Definitely this is my last order from here. Horrible shipping times and horrible customer service. Now I can wait another few months with the paypal dispute. Thank you fasttech, you are great :) ...NOT




Hello Cosmo88,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Due to the seriously delay by Singapore Post recently, we shipped your package by China Post special line on June 8, which may need 20-40 working days for delivery, the shipping speed is much stable than Singapore post. Your package has arrived at the destination country on June 30, it should arrive to your address in these two weeks. Hope you can wait patiently for it to arrive. We know it is little confusion about the shipping, as recently the shipping is changed too fast, we have to choose reasonable shipping method to ship our orders. We apologize for the trouble caused this time. Please trust our CS staff will pay attention to your order until it is delivered. Any problem, please feel free to let us know, we will do our best to help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.


Edited on 7/8/2020 at 1:46 AM. Reason: