shopping cart empty
@AnniePan Can you investigate please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/2/2020 7:10:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
If I don’t hear anything or the package doesn’t arrive in UK by Wednesday I will be filing dispute with PayPal. Complete waste of my time
#12 (permalink)      7/3/2020 2:53:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9675
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5188
Hello damammy,

We will try our best to offer the solution in 2 weeks. As the packages have been dispatched to overseas in May, we think the tracking information will be updated recently. We also answered your ticket, please trust we will take care of your shipping until it is solved.

We do really appreciate your understanding.
#13 (permalink)      7/3/2020 4:00:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Hi I won’t be waiting a further two weeks (as I received my package off AliExpress in less time than that) I will wait until Wednesday if nothing by then I will be filing a dispute with PayPal.

Sorry but expecting customers to wait another two weeks after already waiting 59 days now is ridiculous that will take it up to 73 days since the packages shipped, and then what if nothing happens then?

I probably will just get a refund I suppose and have to wait even longer to get the items I want from a different company.
#14 (permalink)      7/3/2020 4:09:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@AnniePan have replied to support ticket, it’s not in local post office I have already checked.
#15 (permalink)      7/3/2020 6:17:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10

it’s not in local post office

Of course it isn't. Somehow, magically, FastTech has managed to seemingly never get any of the products that we all paid good money for to be able to leave their country and arrive in any of ours without taking 3 months or more for so many people. Isn't it interesting how people here keep reporting that a lot of other companies manage to ship out products with no, or very little, delays? I think I will be talking to PayPal next week if my package does not start moving on the tracking pages because I don't like seeing how no one's products from FT ever leave China but everyone else ordered from other companies and already received their products that they ordered weeks after we all did.

#16 (permalink)      7/3/2020 6:58:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
fluffle wrote:

it’s not in local post office

Of course it isn't. Somehow, magically, FastTech has managed to seemingly never get any of the products that we all paid good money for to be able to leave their country and arrive in any of ours without taking 3 months or more for so many people. Isn't it interesting how people here keep reporting that a lot of other companies manage to ship out products with no, or very little, delays? I think I will be talking to PayPal next week if my package does not start moving on the tracking pages because I don't like seeing how no one's products from FT ever leave China but everyone else ordered from other companies and already received their products that they ordered weeks after we all did.

That’s why I am giving them til Wednesday and if it isn’t in the UK by then I will claim my refund through PayPal, I am not waiting for an investigation, or any other delay tactic that they want to try and swindle me with, if they cant get it to you in 8 weeks I am pretty sure they won’t get my order to me in the next 2 weeks.

The only way I will accept a replacement sent out from FastTech is if on Wednesday they can send a replacement through a high priority guaranteed 7 day delivery, which I highly doubt they will do, as a replacement will probably mean another 3 months wait and the same situation in 3 months time

#17 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:15:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Just as an example...

FASTTECH - Singapore Post

Order Date - 18/04/2020
Shipped - 05/05/2020
Hasn’t even arrived in the UK

-

ALIEXPRESS - Singapore Post

Order Date - 15/05/2020
Shipped - 24/06/2020
Delivered - 02/07/2020

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
#18 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:19:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Yet on FastTech they are still claiming Singapore Post is typically 14 days in transit, extremely misleading, will never use these again after this
#19 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:24:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GB1972
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Having the same problem with an Order to the UK. Every response is 'wait 2 weeks' or, its at UK customs wait another week or we are investigating with the post office (that was 4 weeks ago) and now asking me if I can call the post office (it is not even the post office, Singapore Post hand over to MyHermes). Just one stalling tactic after another. Mind you, my Paypal dispute keeps getting delayed so not much better.
#20 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:36:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffle
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Yeah, that's what I don't get. You said it, yourself. How is that even possible? Why are FT products/packages literally doing nothing? Did they not actually get shipped or something? How can our packages just... sit. What post/warehouse has the kind of room to just hold onto ever-increasing piles of stuff? And not move. When every other company's packages manage to go places? Something is very wrong but I don't know what it is exactly. I can't tell if we've been scammed. Like, they ship a package and it just gets returned to FT on purpose? That seems really weird and incorrect. Are everyone's packages from FT just thrown into the corner of some giant warehouse by their post, never to be seen again? Why is their post seemingly singling them out in comparison to Ali or whomever else? The whole thing is very bizarre.

And what are we supposed to do with being told that FT customer support is 'urging the post to speed the shipping'? Also, what is this 'investigations'? They either know where our stuff is or they don't. And if they don't, where did it go? Did it just vanish into thin air?! Or maybe into someone's lunch box? It sure doesn't seem like their post gives a crap about being urged to speed up. Or to even find all of our products that have somehow managed to be incapable of put into an airplane.

#21 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:48:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I know exactly what has happened FastTech has seen coronavirus as an opportunity to cash in.

They have knowingly scrimped on shipping fee’s and are using coronavirus as a piss poor excuse, all to save themselves a few $$ on every order (which equals millions of $$ saved with the number of orders they get), even if they get a small percentage of cancellations.

That is the only explanation as to why orders from other companies are delayed but once they leave overseas are in your country in a week or two.

My orders both shipped on 05/05/20 should have been with me by the end of May at the latest (well if the orders would have been through AliExpress that would have been the case). But here I am like a fool still waiting 59 days later hoping that it actually arrived which I very much doubt at this point.

So for any customer who has had their package leave overseas more than 2 weeks ago my advice is to start a dispute now with PayPal.

It’s not their customs causing the delay, it’s not your local post office, it’s not your countries customs, it’s because it hasn’t left overseas as they have sent your order low priority to save themselves a few $$.

The postal company will send your order when they feel like it or when there is room after all the AliExpress and other competitors orders have been loaded onto the plane, which could literally be 12 months down the line.