shopping cart empty
@Anniepan - I ordered liquid to the US via support as you suggested, I was told I can not.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/8/2020 2:02:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
greensmyname
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos14
@Anniepan - I ordered liquid to the US via support as you suggested, I was told I can not.
@Anniepan
In this post: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/3093962/e-liquids?3095671
in this thread: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/3093962/e-liquids
You said:
"You can contact our CS staff to help you create liquid orders. Thank you."
and
"We can ship the liquid to US by ePacket. You can contact us in ticket with item SKU number and quantity to create the order. Thank you."

I contacted support in Support Ticket Q0831CDGXT
which was answered by Fasttech Support Staff Rachel, who created Order Number: E090127634

Rachel has now said:
"We are sorry to inform you that the ePacket special line stop shipping liquids to your country temporarily, there is no shipping method can ship liquids to your country again, we have cancelled the order E090127634"

So my question is, who is correct, you or Rachel?
If Rachel is correct, I have THREE questions that I would appreciate if they were answered fully:

1) What has changed in the past 22 days since you said that support could send ePackets of liquid to the US

2) Can you lie about what is in the package and label it as "Electronic Gadget - Replacement Electronic Parts"

Fasttech routinely lies to customs about the value of the package sent, presumably to pay less customs fees. This is evident in one of my previous orders, Order Number: B112367182, in which the value of items in the fist package was $49.85, yet the value declared in the package, as seen in the image of the package, hosted by Fasttech, is declared as $20.00.

3) Since Fasttech both can and does lie to customs to benefit itself and its own financial interests, can it also lie to customs to benefit me as a customer?
#2 (permalink)      9/8/2020 3:47:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos723
Is it a certain juice that you just have to have? There's plenty of cheap juice outlets in the u.s.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#3 (permalink)      9/8/2020 4:09:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
+1 details
Hello greensmyname,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We got the notification from our Post office this week that they don't accept liquid packages to US from now on. So we have to cancel your order.:( We have updated the news in our forum post too: Notice--E-Liquid items shipping available countries | Updated, Sep 4, 2020, United States (Temporarily disabled).

Sincerely apologize for the trouble this time.:(
#4 (permalink)      9/8/2020 9:31:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
greensmyname
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos14
carrion4worm wrote:

Is it a certain juice that you just have to have? There's plenty of cheap juice outlets in the u.s.

New York banned all non-tobacco flavored eliquids, including menthol.
I have not been able to find a single eliquid company in the US that will still ship to New York.

If you have any to recommend, please let me know.

#5 (permalink)      9/8/2020 9:57:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos723
greensmyname wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

New York banned all non-tobacco flavored eliquids, including menthol.
I have not been able to find a single eliquid company in the US that will still ship to New York.

If you have any to recommend, please let me know.

Eightvape dotcom

#6 (permalink)      9/8/2020 5:22:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lc123
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos11

Edited on 9/9/2020 at 11:00 PM. Reason: deleted by me
#7 (permalink)      9/8/2020 5:26:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6892
  • Reviews 263
  • Kudos3975
I just tried posting a reply 2 times and lost my reply 2 times. Sorry,m but you are screwed. Tomorrow is FDA day
FT coupons that are still valid: BLF, DEALS, PRICECONTROL, FASTTECH, MAP. Try them all to see if any works for you.
#8 (permalink)      9/8/2020 5:28:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6892
  • Reviews 263
  • Kudos3975
+1 details
Heartland☺☺☺☺☺vapes☺☺☺☺☺dot☺☺☺☺com I believe they still ship to NY. No designer juices, just house blends.

They also sell reasonably priced DIY nic and flavorings so now would be the time to get into DIY. It is legal to ship nic base, flavorings, PG and VG to NY, just not eliquid.
FT coupons that are still valid: BLF, DEALS, PRICECONTROL, FASTTECH, MAP. Try them all to see if any works for you.
#9 (permalink)      9/8/2020 5:37:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos723
It's also been a law in Virginia that all vape/tobacco packages must be signed for...guess how many I've signed for? Passing legislation and enforcing it are two different things...if your profession became "illegal" tomorrow, would you quit, or continue to provide for your family? The sky hasn't fallen yet...

...if only some large pressing issue would divert the FDA's attention elsewhere...

Regardless, hold on u.s., it could be a bumpy ride!
#10 (permalink)      9/8/2020 9:22:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5985
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos9072
+2 details
vapeluvr wrote:

Heartland☺☺☺☺☺vapes☺☺☺☺☺dot☺☺☺☺com I believe they still ship to NY. No designer juices, just house blends.

They also sell reasonably priced DIY nic and flavorings so now would be the time to get into DIY. It is legal to ship nic base, flavorings, PG and VG to NY, just not eliquid.

I've been buying DIY stuff from them for several years. Sometimes they even have good sales on nicotine, pg,vg. I mix it up in polystyrene plastic 250ml beakers (but you could use a clean teacup). I use a couple of large 50ml syringes, a smaller one for the nic, and a real small syringe for the flavor), and a plastic spoon to stir it up good before bottling in 50 ml juice bottles. I do it about about 2-3 times per year. I keep 2 liters of the concentrated nic (100mg) in the freezer.

Now, I don't concoct any fancy hipster brews that requires dozens of flavors or hard to obtain magical ingredients or thc, speed, steroids, etc. So it might not work for everybody.

I'm puffing on the stuff right now. No way I'd go back to the rubbish FT sells. This is cheaper AND better.

#11 (permalink)      9/8/2020 10:29:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
+1 details
Hello greensmyname,

We may have another shipping method to ship your liquid. But the shipping fee maybe a little higher. Would you like to try? We will send a detail for you later in ticket.

Thank you.