shopping cart empty
@Anniepan - I ordered liquid to the US via support as you suggested, I was told I can not.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/8/2020 10:29:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9925
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5279
+1 details
Hello greensmyname,

We may have another shipping method to ship your liquid. But the shipping fee maybe a little higher. Would you like to try? We will send a detail for you later in ticket.

Thank you.
#12 (permalink)      9/8/2020 11:43:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6892
  • Reviews 263
  • Kudos3975
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

It's also been a law in Virginia that all vape/tobacco packages must be signed for...guess how many I've signed for? Passing legislation and enforcing it are two different things...if your profession became "illegal" tomorrow, would you quit, or continue to provide for your family? The sky hasn't fallen yet...

...if only some large pressing issue would divert the FDA's attention elsewhere...

Regardless, hold on u.s., it could be a bumpy ride!

OP's situation is different.

Good luck finding suppliers in the USA to ship juice to NY or MA. Very few do. Some said screw it and won't ship anything at all to NY and MA, not even hardware, just to keep their operation simple.

VA vapers, well, they just have to sign for a package (or maybe not). Boo fuggin' hoo.

FT coupons that are still valid: BLF, DEALS, PRICECONTROL, FASTTECH, MAP. Try them all to see if any works for you.
#13 (permalink)      9/8/2020 11:48:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lc123
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos11
+1 details
In N.Y. 'The HOV' (the house of ......> in Buffalo is closing sometime on the 15th or the end of the month for good. I put in 3 huge orders of older type hardware like 5ml G's, real clear tube VN's boxed kits for $1 & $2 that one can't find anywhere, anymore. For clear VN kit...have to type second word, in search engine- for kits to show/come up. Their regular shipping $ not expensive at all & super fast-about 4 days the most to your door & I'm in another state. I'm hoarding in garage -as one never knows what's going to happen in the U.S.
I know we've all evolved to the latest box mods & equipment...but in this U.S. uncertainty, we might have to go 'retro'.
I wished FT would sell more parts for older hardware we have stashed away in drawers or in use - to make up for their loss of sales in juices from U.S. customers in the meantime & to keep us going. For example, more kanger type coils in 1.0 & above ohms, baggies of rubber grommets for the bottom of Kanger coils (like they sell for the Nova's that are great), the authentic shorter/flat vivi nova coils(without nipple on top) that don't leak, magnets again for the mech mods that we might have to dust off & depend on, kicks, springs, more all stainless Rta's & drippers that require no glass, screws,o-rings for specific models, glass & plastic replacements for older models like orchids, aquav2's, Nova's, etc. etc.

Edited on 9/9/2020 at 3:50 PM. Reason: added info
#14 (permalink)      9/9/2020 2:38:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1412
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos723
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
It's also been a law in Virginia that all vape/tobacco packages must be signed for...guess how many I've signed for? Passing legislation and enforcing it are two different things...if your profession became "illegal" tomorrow, would you quit, or continue to provide for your family? The sky hasn't fallen yet...

...if only some large pressing issue would divert the FDA's attention elsewhere...

Regardless, hold on u.s., it could be a bumpy ride!

OP's situation is different.

Good luck finding suppliers in the USA to ship juice to NY or MA. Very few do. Some said screw it and won't ship anything at all to NY and MA, not even hardware, just to keep their operation simple.

VA vapers, well, they just have to sign for a package (or maybe not). Boo fuggin' hoo.

Since you didn't get the point,I'll reinforce that it's gonna be a nightmare to enforce. I know the op's situation, I was the first one to comment and give him a website that would serve him. That's probably why he hasn't responded back-because his juice problem is solved, at least I hope it is.

Anyway, the hour has passed....can you hear the doors being shuttered? Real Americans don't go down that easily.

Insert idiotic mantra here.
#15 (permalink)      9/9/2020 10:34:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
greensmyname
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos14
+2 details
No sorry I saw your post. I'm gonna try to order through fasttech with the new shipping method Anniepan set up.

But I am also gonna check out all the recommendations and most likely order a bit from each, as I expect ordering in the future may become even more difficult.

I appreciate all the help from everyone here :)