shopping cart empty
@Anniepan, please check this for me
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/19/2021 7:12:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
@Anniepan, please check this for me
Good Morning,

Can you please update on my order that shipped out 3/17? No updates for 30 days now.
LY690411621CN

Thanks!

Edited on 4/19/2021 at 7:12 AM. Reason: typo
#2 (permalink)      4/20/2021 4:53:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10386
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5468
+2 details
Hi njrmayo,

Sorry for the delay.

Our post office told us that the package has been shipped to the destination country, and we have to wait for the local country to update. But as there is no update tracking information for days, we think the package is stuck at somewhere, we have ask our postal to investigate your package status now, hope you will receive the package soon. Please don't worry, if the package is lost, we will resend/refund once we have the confirmation from our postal.

We do thank you for your patience in this case. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.
#3 (permalink)      4/20/2021 7:05:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos18
Anniepan wrote:

Hi njrmayo,

Sorry for the delay.

Our post office told us that the package has been shipped to the destination country, and we have to wait for the local country to update. But as there is no update tracking information for days, we think the package is stuck at somewhere, we have ask our postal to investigate your package status now, hope you will receive the package soon. Please don't worry, if the package is lost, we will resend/refund once we have the confirmation from our postal.

We do thank you for your patience in this case. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

OK great, thank you for the update!