shopping cart empty
Customs issue!!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/30/2021 12:11:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapid1
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Customs issue!!!!
Hi, I'd really like some help with this item. It's been through customs and returned 8 times now. I've spoken to Australia Post but as it appears to be a customs error and the item has not left China yet they are unable to help. I did open a ticket and have been told by someone called Rachel that the package has left China and I will receive it soon but I can clearly see on other tracking web sites that it has not left China. I'm getting frustrated as I know mail is taking longer due to covid etc so the sooner it leaves China the sooner I can watch it's tracking slowly make it's way across Australia to me.
The tracking number is...LZ783105867CN
Cheers Jo
#2 (permalink)      4/30/2021 5:51:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10613
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5552
Hello vapid1,

It seems the package will be returned as it is failed to pass to custom security checking. As this is the normal item, we don't know why the custom returned it. We have asked our postal to check the problem now. Due to the Labor holiday, we may answer back to you after the holiday. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please don't worry, if the package is returned, we will refund/resend for you as soon as we have the confirmation.
#3 (permalink)      4/30/2021 6:05:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapid1
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Thanks for your reply. Could it be that this parcel is a back pack but the postage label says it is a Filter? I know most things seem to have "filter" or "gift" on the postage labels and they always make it to me but maybe customs actually opened this package and saw that it was a purple ladies back pack and not a filter?
Just a thought.
Have a great holiday and hopefully I'll have my back pack soon.
Cheers Jo :)
#4 (permalink)      5/6/2021 8:14:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chalky77
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Exactly same issue I'm getting my voopoo drag 3 is labelled as a filter obviously not working being labelled as something different annoying been waiting 6 weeks nearly
#5 (permalink)      5/6/2021 11:31:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapid1
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Oddly enough I got a package of vape gear from these guys 2 days ago labelled as "filter made in china" so I don't think it's just vape gear. Unfortunately I called Australia Post to see if they could tell me anything as my tracking is with them and the girl I spoke to could see the same pic I must have been sent when it was shipped because when I mentioned that it was only a bag she said she could clearly see it was marked as a filter and then gleefully told me that would be what the problem was blah blah blah. I just thought great I've blown it for every other thing I and others buy from here especially vape gear which I buy quite a lot of. My item has failed security 8 times now. It gets sent back to the original processing place then does the same trip to the airport and then its failed to get through security so the cycle starts all over again since the 10th of April. The mind boggles.
#6 (permalink)      5/7/2021 4:45:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10613
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5552
Hello vapid1,

Sorry for the delay.

Our post office said the package should be returned by mistake which caused by other packages in one shipment. They said they would resend your package if it is returned. Please trust we keep on tracing your package until it is delivered, if it can't be shipped out, we will refund or resend it with other shipping method. Thank you.