Shipping in a reasonable timeframe, Ft, V's A Competitor, a comparison
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/4/2022 6:49:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
+1 details
Dear macranife, sorry for the undue delay with your order. This UK Expedited Service is a new shipping method recently added to give more options for UK customers. We always keep monitoring the shipping status of the new shipping methods. The packages shipped earlier last week via this new method are all went fine until the COVID-19 outbreak in Hong Kong became quite severe this week.

The initial tracking status is provided by a carrier located in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, this carrier is suffering from a severe processing backlog caused by Hong Kong's biggest COVID wave that is currently ramping up.

As a result, tracking will likely be delayed by a few days. We have posted a thread earlier last week regarding this delay. But we are sorry for not contacting you in time because we were confirming with the carrier earlier today after the routine check on packages.

Given the situation might last for some time, we are discussing the handling of these shipping methods that dispatch from Hong Kong airport and will update the thread with further actions we take toward it.

I will take care of your package personally and keep you updated on Monday.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. And we are truly grateful for your patience and understanding.
#32 (permalink)      3/4/2022 7:35:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
Hi Annie, as I pointed out in both tickets sent to me earlier

The hole FT is digging itself into is getting deeper by the day

the deeper the hole the more difficult they are to escape from

Nothing will extricate FT if the NONSENSE continues

I say nonsense because the repeated excuses make no sense

you claim "compeditors" are able to ship quicker from Hong Kong

and then state you are having problems there, it makes no sense, unless it's just another form of excuse

spurious claims only add to the frustration and consternation customers feel about the issue

Shipping problems have been an issue at FT for months

customers require actions to rectify these delays
#33 (permalink)      3/4/2022 10:36:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16161
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29809
Anniepan wrote:

cilika, I emailed you minutes ago. Please kindly check when you have time. Thank you.

Annie, as said in ticket, I'm ready to give it some more time.

But I think, the most probably it's still in China. As I didn't opt for prepaid taxes, so if it had already hit French customs, I would definitely hear about it! =)

#34 (permalink)      3/4/2022 6:15:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
+2 details
macranife wrote:

and then state you are having problems there, it makes no sense, unless it's just another form of excuse

We're sorry if we made you feel this way. I understand that how "others" can do it makes it frustrating for our community. I personally feel the frustration and now I have to yell at the people in charge of this everyday (it did not start that way). I apologize for not being able to bring about progress on HK 4PX as of yet.

We do not already have a shipping agreement with HK 4PX. We definitely want to get into the action but we are having problem with a blanketing vape-ban law that is coming into effect in 3 weeks. The little time between now and then is making things difficult for us to enter into new service agreements with carriers.

I know that not everyone can believe what I say, but I'm doing it anyway because at FastTech we value our community and when possible we'd like to be transparent with our problems/operations.

Edited on 3/4/2022 at 6:48 PM. Reason: reworded a couple things
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#35 (permalink)      3/4/2022 11:32:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
As I said Geek I do not doubt your word and hope I caused you no offence

I fully understand some of the problems you may be facing regarding shipping from HK

but as I also said, where it's shipped from makes little difference to me as a customer

proper tracking and realistic delivery times do make a difference, a big difference

and as I've also said, that is the very problem that forced me to go to your competitors in the first place

This proves it can be done successfully by other vendors, regularly

and this is why I shall continue to do business with them

with the risk of repeating myself again, I sincerly hope FT can sort shipping issues out, properly

I also hope the owners of FT listen to their staff and the issues that are causing problems

Annie has been placed in an impossible position, I have great sympathy for her and the staff

be in no doubt if the issue continues not to be rectified

it will have an adverse affect on FT's sales, and profit
#36 (permalink)      3/5/2022 4:19:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16161
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29809
+2 details
Dear Mac. I think they are well aware of all these, also that they can loose many precious customers like yourself, but they just trying to make you understand that it's in their impossibility to move the whole company to Hong Kong for to solve these issues...

(Sha Tian is in HK too)
#37 (permalink)      3/5/2022 5:40:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
I perfectly understand where they are, I'm not asking them to move physically

I'm asking for a change in mindset by the owners with regard to shipping

and asking for decent customer service with regards to shipping, not continuous excuses

I'm also very aware I'm talking about my personal experience here with shipping

Competiors have better service, FT has failed to take that onboard, despite being given notice

and not just by me, there are numerous complaints and threads about it from others here

That's why,I buy elsewhere, because I get it in a "Reasonable timeframe" fully tracked

and updated regularly, without the constant "issues" FT seems to encounter,

I'm trying to make them aware things have changed, to their disadvantage

if they choose to give it a deaf ear then they lose my business alone.

I've spent well over £300+ elsewhere this year, that's peanuts to their profit margin

I would like to see change here, for the better of ALL customers, not just me

because I'm not the only one complaining about their shipping,

I'm just doing it louder than others and regularly, the issue needs sorting out,

the hole is deep enough as it is, an extended ladder will be required shortly to get them out it

I want to continue buying from here, but that's for FT to decide

I'm trying hard to get better service, I'm unsure the owners are doing the same.
#38 (permalink)      3/5/2022 5:49:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16161
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29809
+2 details
Just on a side note and to remind you, with your cherished fff I had quite a few sheites about shipping. It's because we live in a different country and they can't provide the same well working shipping methods everywhere I guess.
#39 (permalink)      3/5/2022 7:02:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
Aye indeeed they're no faultless

just a lot less of them

and quicker delivery ;)

Tracked
#40 (permalink)      3/5/2022 3:41:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
macranife wrote:

Aye indeeed they're no faultless

just a lot less of them

and quicker delivery ;)

Tracked

So you are moving on?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#41 (permalink)      3/5/2022 3:58:01 PM US Central  
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
Message removed by a moderator (off topic)