Shipping in a reasonable timeframe, Ft, V's A Competitor, a comparison
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      3/6/2022 11:17:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11452
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
vape8ion wrote:

Thank you. I would kindly appreciate a response to ticket # Q1031SBJSG. And, thank you again.

I have emailed you via ticket, vape8ion. Thank you.

#72 (permalink)      3/7/2022 12:07:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
+1 details
geek wrote:

This is our priority until it's resolved. We will provide updates again today.

@macranife, we have been assured by the carrier that package tracking for your order will go online today, within the next 9 hours is now available online.

Edited on 3/7/2022 at 12:50 AM. Reason: now online
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#73 (permalink)      3/7/2022 12:29:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8368
+2 details
Hi Geek and many thanks for clearing the ticket issue up

I also forget that both langauge difficulties and culture play a part

in disputed actions, I would not be particularly happy if some staff were "let go" though

they are doing their best in a hotly disputed action, and as you pointed out culture/language

does play a part in that and so they should not be penalised for trying their best

The other thing I took from your reply was, it seems your carrier does not scan the items into the tracking system when collected/handed over, this happens automatically here,

in the example I gave in my earlier post, it was registered on the system before I got home

I sincerly appreciate your mediation in this issue and will try to tone my frustrstion down in future

but as you may also appreciate when the same errors/mistakes keep happening a lot, it makes it difficult to contain the frustration

I also understand the issues covid presents and the carnage it causes in the commercial sphere

As I said earlier I want to continue here at FT and look forward to the future, your work here has certainly helped in that happening and I would like to thank you personally for taking the time and effort in doing so

I would also apologise if I have caused any personal offence to any staff members, it is not my intention to do so deliberatly, but as stated earlier culture/language do present hurdles to negotiate

here's hoping we all have a better week this week, I've certainly learned from the experience,
thanks again for your help

Oh and I give the posts I read from staff a kudo in acknowledgment of reading them

Edited on 3/7/2022 at 12:32 AM. Reason: forgot to say
#74 (permalink)      3/7/2022 5:16:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8368
Thanks Geek I greatly appreciate your input on the issue
#75 (permalink)      3/7/2022 7:59:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11452
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
+1 details
Dear macranife,

Thank you for being patient while we sort this out. We are glad that it has finally been updated after constantly urging the carrier since Friday.

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our CS team for the misunderstanding caused regarding this shipping issue. There is no doubt that we still need to learn more about cross-cultural differences in delivering appropriate notification. I will make sure the whole CS team gets a lesson from this to avoid similar incidents in the future.

The routes of some specific expedited shipping methods are mainly dispatched from Hong Kong airport and operated by local logistics agents. The 3rd-party carriers here are in charge of handing over the packages only and do not have permission to access/upload the status in the tracking application. That is why it usually requests more days to update the tracking information. We will keep checking with other carriers and see what we can do to improve this situation.

We are taking this delay in tracking updates seriously and are now working on strengthening our workflow to identify the possibility of this kind of delay more quickly.

I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this to help us to be better. If there is anything else our team can do to improve your experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for retaining confidence in us. It is very much appreciated.

Edited on 3/7/2022 at 8:24 PM. Reason:
#76 (permalink)      3/8/2022 8:40:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8368
+1 details
Hi Annie, thank you and the CS team for sorting out the problems we faced

I have faith in FT to sort the shipping issue out,although that may not be apparent in my posts about it

I continue to be here because I value FT despite some of the misunderstandings that occur between us

no one is perfect as I've stated in another post and that does include me

I sincerly hope we can both have a better experience of any issues that may happen in future

I have learned from this and understand that FT has also learned about a grumpy Scottish man

with shipping issues ;-)

We will continue onward and both look forward to greater things in the future
#77 (permalink)      3/8/2022 9:19:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10833
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Grampa would say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, Or that life is like a box of chocolates?

Not sure because grandpa was crazy.

😊
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#78 (permalink)      3/8/2022 9:30:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29895
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

And it was really necessary from you to make all these remarks. You.

Edited on 3/8/2022 at 11:55 AM. Reason:
#79 (permalink)      3/8/2022 11:20:27 AM US Central  
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2183
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8368
+1 details
Message removed by a moderator (calling name)
#80 (permalink)      3/8/2022 11:53:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29895
+2 details
After the last post I'd say, at least grampa had a little wit, but I rather meant all the previous posts... hehe
#81 (permalink)      3/8/2022 12:19:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10833
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+2 details
cilika wrote:

After the last post I'd say, at least grampa had a little wit, but I rather meant all the previous posts... hehe

I am trying to behave better. Still just wearing a bandage waiting to heal.

Good things usually take time and work.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle