@ Anniepan: LV355779028CN tomorrow a full Month of waiting, no Fun :-(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/16/2021 1:47:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos329
@ Anniepan: LV355779028CN tomorrow a full Month of waiting, no Fun :-(
Hi Anniepan, after a few Shipments taking 2-3 Weeks for delivery ( which is not a good Time, but a Time I think nearly every Customer can live with ) it seems to me FT is back to its Worst again. For the Order LV355779028CN it is nearly a Month Shipping Time now and no Package in Sight. Please, please talk with FT shipping Department to do something, FT is starting to ruin the Impression that it is getting fast(er) again. I want to order my Mods and RTA's at FT, not only Wire, Screws, Glasses, Drip Tips and other Stuff where it is okay to wait 5 or 6 or 8 Weeks to get it.I know it is not Your Fault, doing Your Best as always, but it is no Fun in the Moment ordering at FT.
And it is not about Shipping Costs, I would gladly pay a few Bucks for shipping if a Package arives under 2 Weeks shipping Time, as it is with nearly every other chinese Vendor.
#2 (permalink)      12/17/2021 1:48:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
Dear SambaBugatti, sorry for the wait. According to the tracking information, the package is on the way overseas. Because there was no more updated information online for a long time, we have asked our post office to investigate the package status and speed the shipping. We will send a message to you when we hear back from them.

If the post office verifies the item as lost, we will issue a refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. We have also sent an email to you. We will pay attention to your order and keep you updated until the package is delivered.

For your new order, we recommend you choose European Post Service. It is faster than ePacket.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
#3 (permalink)      4/7/2022 9:27:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HyDrOpOnIc1987
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Im in Canada and am in the same boat. Been about 40 days since it was shipped and the last thing shown is that it was handed off for transport overseas. That surely isnt fast lol nor does it appear to be "faster" even. This is also my first time buying and its so far not a great experience. I needed my stuff a week ago and needed to go buy some of my order locally, which shouldnt happen if u already have a parcel on the way that was quoted to arrive in 30-35 days.

Edited on 4/7/2022 at 9:28 AM (Typo)
#4 (permalink)      4/10/2022 8:33:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 923
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos346
+1 details
HyDrOpOnIc1987, I am sorry for the delay in the delivery of your packages. We are still investigating the issue of your packages and will keep you updated in the other thread. Please rest assured that we will be providing you with all the support you need to keep track of your orders.

Mod (lydia) edited on 4/10/2022 at 8:37 PM
#5 (permalink)      4/11/2022 8:05:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steamer861
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos103
My package tracking said it had left China almost a month a go. Then tracked again in China on the 6th of this month, all most one month later.
#6 (permalink)      4/11/2022 8:27:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HyDrOpOnIc1987
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Thats really odd. Maybe there were items that had to restock. A couple months ago they were having issues with stock showing as instock when they werent. Geek mentioned in a previous post that it was recently fixed though, so i dont know lol
#7 (permalink)      4/11/2022 9:00:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steamer861
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos103
Once some thing is shipped, it's no longer a FT issue. I'v seen things like this before, when an item bounces around in China before it finally leaves. Whats odd here is the scan to leave China had happened. Maybe the shipment was rejected in Canada & sent back?
I'm just happy it's still scanned & is in the system, better late than never!

Edited on 4/11/2022 at 10:24 AM
#8 (permalink)      4/11/2022 9:15:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HyDrOpOnIc1987
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Very true lol
#9 (permalink)      4/11/2022 2:59:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+1 details
2 items shipped, 1 on the 23 March and 1 on the 24th March. last shipping update on both was 29 March.

Seems like we are back to the "slow boat from China" shipping AGAIN !!
#10 (permalink)      4/11/2022 6:41:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2529
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4105
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

Seems like we are back to the "slow boat from China" shipping AGAIN !!

The good news is they still have access to the vessels that were used during those days.
😎

#11 (permalink)      4/12/2022 3:37:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 923
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos346
+2 details
We are very sorry for the delay with your orders because of a backlog of mails at the airport which leads to the packages needing weeks of processing time. We have been informed that packages that were shipped by China Post have been severely affected recently.

steamer861, we contacted the carrier and were told that your package didn't leave China one month ago. The information "International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada" was wrongly updated on the 17track website. The China Post official website hasn't indicated that it left China one month ago. The carrier confirmed that your package left China on April 6th and is waiting for a further update. We will keep monitoring your package and keep you updated.

Richy7, we have been told by the carrier that your two packages are waiting for flights to the United Kingdom now. Please wait 1 or 2 weeks for the update. We will also keep an eye on your packages and let you know once we receive an update from the post office.

HyDrOpOnIc1987, the in-stock issue has been fixed months ago just like Geek said. The stock status is accurate now, and the actual stock number is also available on product pages. Restock issue rarely happens unless the stocks we received are defective, or due to some unavoidable circumstances like production delay and lockdown, etc. But we will always keep the customers updated if any unexpected situation happens.

Mod (lydia) edited on 4/12/2022 at 4:15 AM