@ Anniepan: LV355779028CN tomorrow a full Month of waiting, no Fun :-(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/12/2022 3:37:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 922
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos344
+2 details
We are very sorry for the delay with your orders because of a backlog of mails at the airport which leads to the packages needing weeks of processing time. We have been informed that packages that were shipped by China Post have been severely affected recently.

steamer861, we contacted the carrier and were told that your package didn't leave China one month ago. The information "International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada" was wrongly updated on the 17track website. The China Post official website hasn't indicated that it left China one month ago. The carrier confirmed that your package left China on April 6th and is waiting for a further update. We will keep monitoring your package and keep you updated.

Richy7, we have been told by the carrier that your two packages are waiting for flights to the United Kingdom now. Please wait 1 or 2 weeks for the update. We will also keep an eye on your packages and let you know once we receive an update from the post office.

HyDrOpOnIc1987, the in-stock issue has been fixed months ago just like Geek said. The stock status is accurate now, and the actual stock number is also available on product pages. Restock issue rarely happens unless the stocks we received are defective, or due to some unavoidable circumstances like production delay and lockdown, etc. But we will always keep the customers updated if any unexpected situation happens.

Mod (lydia) edited on 4/12/2022 at 4:15 AM
#12 (permalink)      4/12/2022 7:17:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HyDrOpOnIc1987
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2021
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I got an ipdate on my second parcel. Seems its JUST leaving China now. Thats frustrating. Been seeing hype of the delivery times getting better, but yeah as patient as i am, im not 2 months waiting patient lol