Ojo, Aviso a todos los Españoles, PARAN TODO EN ADUANAS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/22/2022 5:53:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yujyuj
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yo hace tiempo que dejé de comprar en fasttech porque no me dejaban pagar con pay pal y porque además ví que el IVA que cobraban era un 10% , el correcto es un 21% por lo que pensé que lo pararian en la aduana.
En Aliexpress lo hacen bien y por esto no paran los envios
#12 (permalink)      4/22/2022 6:28:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
yujyuj wrote:

Yo hace tiempo que dejé de comprar en fasttech porque no me dejaban pagar con pay pal y porque además ví que el IVA que cobraban era un 10% , el correcto es un 21% por lo que pensé que lo pararian en la aduana.
En Aliexpress lo hacen bien y por esto no paran los envios

Cierto, yo de momento tambien he dejado de comprar en Fasttech.
Ademas tengo un paquete desde hace mas de 1 mes que pague el iva y no me lo han entregado, o lo han robado o se ha perdido, y encima me dicen en Fasttech que espere a que investiguen.
En Aliexpress nunca me han parado nada en aduanas ni tampoco me han perdido envios.
Fasttech cada dia esta peor.

#13 (permalink)      5/7/2022 6:20:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
+1 details
Despues de unas semanas desde que abri este hilo, me pregunto si fasttech a solucionado ya el tema de aduanas.
Algun español que haya comprado despues de que abriera este tema puede informarnos?
Me da pena tener que dejar de comprar en Fasttech por su mala gestion con el tema de IVA.

Edited on 5/7/2022 at 6:21 AM
#14 (permalink)      5/10/2022 4:56:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hashtrash
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 236
  • Kudos5
No han solucionado nada, siguen parando los paquetes y como solo pagan el 10% de iva pues hay que pagar aduanas.
En las 3 efes los paran tambien, estoy buscando donde comprar sin problemas, aliexpress el problema es que tarda muchisimo.
Aliexpress no los paran no?
Saludos
#15 (permalink)      5/10/2022 6:41:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
hashtrash wrote:

No han solucionado nada, siguen parando los paquetes y como solo pagan el 10% de iva pues hay que pagar aduanas.
En las 3 efes los paran tambien, estoy buscando donde comprar sin problemas, aliexpress el problema es que tarda muchisimo.
Aliexpress no los paran no?
Saludos

De momento en Aliexpress no paran nada, pille hace 1 mes una sxk Billet y llego sin ningun problema.
En las 3 F tampoco estan parando nada siempre que elijas el correcto metodo de envio, "Euro Special Air Mail-Line5", ahi estas pagando el iva.

Pues de momento seguire sin comprar nada aqui, pero tampoco me importa demasiado teniendo las otras opciones.

#16 (permalink)      5/11/2022 2:11:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
@wahuka, We have changed the shipping route of the Spanish e-Packet since late March. According to the current tracking situation, the customs problem has improved dramatically. We will continue to follow up on the Spanish packages. If there is no problem with the prepaid VAT packages, the Increased delivery time due to customs: Spain thread will be deleted. And we will keep our customers updated in the forum.

Google Translate:

Hemos cambiado la ruta de envío del e-Packet español desde finales de marzo. De acuerdo con la situación de seguimiento actual, el problema de las aduanas ha mejorado drásticamente. Continuaremos dando seguimiento a los paquetes de España, si no hay problema con los paquetes de IVA prepago, se eliminará el hilo Aumento del tiempo de entrega debido a la aduana: España y mantendremos a nuestros clientes actualizados en el foro.

Edited on 5/11/2022 at 2:12 AM
#17 (permalink)      5/11/2022 3:48:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Pues eso no es lo que dice el compañero hashtrash, segun el siguen parando todo porque solo se paga un 10% de iva en Fasttech.
#18 (permalink)      5/11/2022 10:24:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+1 details
@yujyuj, hashtrash and wahuka, I am so sorry that I missed your messages. Allow me to explain that we charge 21% VAT for packages to Spain.

Our item price includes item-unit price and shipping fee. The VAT tax does not apply to the shipping portion but only applies to the unit price. For example, for Item SKU 9756438, the item-total price is $28.68. We separated the price into two parts: the unit price of $14.76 and shipping of $13.92. The VAT is charged based on the unit price of $14.76: $14.76*21%= $3.10. You can check the details from the order invoice:

The VAT tax we charged looks to be lower. But we declare it at the correct tax rate.

If you would like to have the VAT applied based on the total amount of your order, please feel free to contact us by the service ticket. Thank you.

Edited on 5/12/2022 at 2:56 AM
#19 (permalink)      5/12/2022 3:48:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
So because Fasttech packages are still standing in Spain and those of other sites like Aliexprees, right?
You are doing something wrong.
#20 (permalink)      5/14/2022 7:29:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
Hi Spanish people,
I'm in France. The last year, once it happened to me that customs taxed me with 12€ in spite of pre-paid taxes. I found already that too much so I absolutely feel with you! FT refunded me about 75% of those fees which I gladly accepted as it was obvious that it was far from entirely the fault of Fasttech. Seeing that others from other countries didn't have this issue either. However, I stopped ordering here for a couple of months too, with the hope that either Fasttech on their side would find the key to de-block this situation, or on the French Customs' side the issue would get sorted out. Which is about the case today, luckily! At least for the last half year, I haven't got issues any-more here, same for most other French customers.

If I understood well, some of you had this issue from 3F as well, some of you haven't. Maybe 8 months ago I tried to place a 20-30$ order on that site but their 14$ shipping with taxes included, i found sort of outrageous too. Maybe that's just me. lol
If everything is fine when ordering from Aliexpress, there might be some other reasons behind, who knows. I wouldn't forget that Aliexpress is one of the most important mega-site that sells every sort of gadgets for all over the world. They might find easier some agreement/arrangement with any countries.

Fasttech is absolutely transparent with their ways of charging VAT however, and with the Spanish Custom's practices there's something really out of all means, no doubt!

But that's just to tell you, when you blame FT, when you claim that the reason is the only 10% prepaid VAT charge that gives the reason for any further charging, etc.
there are some segments of this whole issue that they (FT) can't be aware for the moment even if they try to solve this problem with all their effort.
To be honest, Spanish Customs, at this moment, make me think of Romanian Customs back in the 80-ies when they could create any of the rules in any moments as they wished and change /apply anything in the weirdest way as they wanted. ...

Well, I hope it won't go long like this and will be solved as soon as possible!
#21 (permalink)      5/14/2022 7:56:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
+1 details
cilika,

Fasttech has reimbursed the rates I pay when orders, but I have had to pay 21% of VAT in Spanish customs, you have to do a lot of paperwork and provide many data to release customs orders. It is a true hell every time the warning of customs arrives home.
The Spanish Post Office is authentic scoundrels, apart from collecting 21% VAT, another 20 euros also charge you if they manage everything. Luckily there is an option to do so, but they also charge you 6 euros for bringing the package home, total, what I say, some scoundrels.
In 3F I always pay the shipping costs + rates but I am calm because everything happens customs without problems.
In Ali in much easier because there is always the possibility of talking with the seller to declare a much lower price in shipping. Anyway, in Ali they have done well when collecting VAT, for now they have never stopped anything in Customs of Ali.
I hope Fasttech finds a way to solve this problem with shipments to Spain because otherwise many clients will lose. At the moment I still have nothing for 2 months.
Luckily there are alternatives.
Greetings mate.